Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!! (416 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!! by Charlex23(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hi guys,Good day I'll try to make this very concise
I'm aware the situation of things in the country is currently difficult and everyone is struggling to survive and make ends meet.
This is the first time I'd be asking for assistance on this forum. Straight to the point then. There's this very close friend of mine, he is based in lagos and desperately in need of an accomodation for now, He previously had a job, but due to the fact the shop rent was increased earlier this year, he couldn't meet up and had to move out. Ever since january he hasn't been able to locate any shop that the price is fair enough due to his financial constraints.
Secondly the landlord has been mounting so much pressure on him to pay up his rent or move out for good on or before monday morning, he's in serious distress ryt now bcs there's no one to assist him, his parent's are late and he's the only one, he has tried contacting his friends but none seems to be of help at the moment. He met me earlier this week and narrated his predicament to me, i felt so bad abt it bcs he's a really nice person and i totally understand it's not his fault either. Please Nairalanders I'd be indeed grateful if anyone can come to his aid. I'm not in any way asking for money, all I'm looking for is someone who is willing to accommodate him for just a short period...
Re: Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!! by frozen70(f): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Charlex23:
Hi guys,Good day I'll try to make this very concise
I'm aware the situation of things in the country is currently difficult and everyone is struggling to survive and make ends meet.
This is the first time I'd be asking for assistance on this forum. Straight to the point then. There's this very close friend of mine, he is based in lagos and desperately in need of an accomodation for now, He previously had a job, but due to the fact the shop rent was increased earlier this year, he couldn't meet up and had to move out. Ever since january he hasn't been able to locate any shop that the price is fair enough due to his financial constraints.
Secondly the landlord has been mounting so much pressure on him to pay up his rent or move out for good on or before monday morning, he's in serious distress ryt now bcs there's no one to assist him, his parent's are late and he's the only one, he has tried contacting his friends but none seems to be of help at the moment. He met me earlier this week and narrated his predicament to me, i felt so bad abt it bcs he's a really nice person and i totally understand it's not his fault either. Please Nairalanders I'd be indeed grateful if anyone can come to his aid. I'm not in any way asking for money, all I'm looking for is someone who is willing to accommodate him for just a short period...

But you can do that for him in the interim

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!! by Charlex23(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!! by Charlex23(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
frozen70:

But you can do that for him in the interim
If i could render my help to him,believe me i wouldn't hesitate to do that. The fact is that i don't reside permanently in lagos
Re: Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!! by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Charlex23:

If i could render my help to him,believe me i wouldn't hesitate to do that. The fact is that i don't reside permanently in lagos

Is alright
Re: Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!! by Pavore9: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Charlex23:

He should look for his town's people in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Wike, Diri, Udom, Umahi Attends Governor Ikpeazu's Son Marriage In Umuahia(pics) / Funny New Year Jokes For Kids / Meet 15-year-old Elia Balamwabo The Best Player At CAF U16 African School Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.