Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame (41316 Views)

Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Freshtruth(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
I Have this friend whose mother sell roasted corn and bolle(roasted plantain) the mother called me and narrated what happen this is own son pretended not to know her because he is with a group of girls and guys that day when the car he enter with his friends stop buy to buy roasted corn. She saw her son inside the car and she was like 'kelvin wetin u dey inside person motor' the young man was shy and had to deny that he is not the one I confronted him. Continue..

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Freshtruth(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why he didn't answer and greet his Mother he told me those guys was his new friends and they will not allow him.to mingle with them if the find out his mum is a bolle seller and the girls might laugh at him. Why we somebody be ashamed of his parents because they are poor na wa. The funniest thing this guy still come to their house and eat and he is the only son for that matter.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Hisbah(f): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
What a disgrace of a son.

541 Likes 37 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by goldstar25(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
he will surely need her someday. fake life everywhere

348 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Ahmed0336(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chai!!! Be wary of that friend of yours, if he can deny his mother then you are nothing to him.

439 Likes 27 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by RoadMozart(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
That boy must be a bast*rd. The mama suppose naked swear for am.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Samakus(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
And you're friend to such a wasted sperms?

Use your head before I knack you 2 by 2

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Ireportlive: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2023

This is sad...

The only close friends I have are my mother and my girlfriend... Any other person is close aquiatance

Soonest he would learn that the so called friends don't give a fvck about him

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by GOFRONT(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Its a yahoo generation.

Effect of yahoo yahoo=Intimidation would set In, And then you would start to see broad daylight denial of biological parents !!!!

No action without a Reaction.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Smitaro100(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Werey son grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Westerhoffe(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Fake life is stressful… very stressful.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Streetmovement(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Real definition of "fake it till you make it lifestyle" 😂

Your friend's brain left his body even before he was conceived,🤣 leave am he go learn the hard way.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by fourboys: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Son from hell sad

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Reminderz: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
unless he asks for forgiveness and seek amendment for his ways, such children doesn't usually go far or end well in life, especially if the parents sacrificed everything for the child... it's such a shame to deny your parents in front of those who don't give 2 fvcks about you...

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Bluntguy: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
@op you yourself don't need such a friend o. He will deny you some day very soon too.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Gadafii: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Would you rather be hakimi the mommy’s boy or this disgrace of a son, choose wisely

No matter what, your mom is your mom, till forever

You shouldn’t even deny your mom even if she’s a witch, as long as she’s using her witchcraft to protect you, this boy here now denied his mom and still went home to eat her food

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Pastor137(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Such a shame
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by kmaster007: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nah turn by turn

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by yarimo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
It shall never be well with that stupid boy undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Odward(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
What’s your own business with mama and pikin matter?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Dzzzz: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Maybe cause he has money to upgrade his mom but would rather buy iPhone 13 and the new friends will insult him..He’s mother should disown him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Slynation(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
What a son...

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by lascos912(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
I can't even read the articles because i feel so sad very sad

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by lascos912(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Odward:
it will never be well with you, you are a type of that boy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by viceddy95(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Odward:
If you don’t have anything meaningful to say,abeg keep quiet and pass…

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Aklee4994(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Odward:
Is like you want to buy the wahala or the scapegoat of a son

9 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by PeterObi4Presid: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
This life no balance o...imagine not valuing Ur mother

And to think a lot of us has lost our mum even before we left primary school....and we regret not knowing the love of a mother....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Houseofglam7(f): 2:12am On Jun 19, 2023
She should’ve just swallowed when she had the chance.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by nokspos: 3:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Its take maturity to handle such situation well, i understand him , it doesn't mean he hate his mom, obviously he's not comfortable with his mother's current situation and who do anything to upgrade her. Even though what he did was wrong. it shows he's not matured enough to handle the situation better and he's desperate to upgrade his status. He should just go back immediately to apologies to the mom or even help her sell for a few hours to make her understand that he's 100 percent with her. It's not a big deal if the mother understands.

Don't blame him, people borrow 10million naira to join big boys' clubs, i know a few clubs like that, and trust me , you will start getting big contracts ones you join their clicks, sometimes you have to fake it till you make it, he didn't handle the situation well because he's obviously not matured enough, but he could have gone back immediately to apologies and even help her sell for a few hours.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2023
nokspos:
Its take maturity to handle such situation well, i understand him , it doesn't mean he hate his mom, obviously he's not comfortable with his mother's current situation and who do anything to upgrade her. Even though what he did was wrong. it shows he's not matured enough to handle the situation better and he's desperate to upgrade his status. He should just go back immediately to apologies to the mom or even help her sell for a few hours to make her understand that he's 100 percent with her. It's not a big deal if the mother understands.

Don't blame him, people borrow 10million naira to join big boys' clubs, i know a few clubs like that, and trust me , you will start getting big contracts ones you join their clicks, sometimes you have to fake it till you make it, he didn't handle the situation well because he's obviously not matured enough, but he could have gone back immediately to apologies and even help her sell for a few hours.
Tueeh, wetin I just read so? 🤷‍♂️
Which Kain mumu write-up be this one. I don't see anything that will make you deny your mum, physical deformity, status, except say she throway you for roadside at birth and later come to claim you as an adult.
Fu;k that useless club wey go make you dey hide your mama or her status. Your mother roasts corn for a living,who no like am make em piss off!

Not comfortable with the woman that gave birth to you, and probably fed him the the sales made from the job, e don grow now na to dey deny em mom in public. What's the point of going back after denying her already?

Put yourself in that situation as the mom. The pain and all.
Please, if you are like the boy op mentioned, then do away with that behavior.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Laird(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2023
My views may be tough but it is the reality and truth

Please in Africa. Children are not a sort of vanity Legacy or fertility pride.
Children are EXPENSIVE RESPONSIBILITIES.
IN NIGERIA THERE IS MASS UNEMPLOYMENT, LITTLE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT TO.CITIZENS AND HIGH LEVEL OF MASS POVERTY AND VERY SLIM OPPORTUNITIES TO ESCAPE POVERTY IF BORN POOR.

STOP GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN YOU CANT ESTABLISH

MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLES PARENTS HELPED TO.SET THEM UP FOR.SUCCESS THROUGH BUSINESS CAPITAL OR HIGH QUALITY TRAINING IN POTENTTALLY HIGH INCOME CAREERS

DAVIDOS FATHER AND DBANJS PARENTS SET THEM U IN MUSIC. . SAME FOR ADENUGA, DANGOTE, IYINOLIWA ABOYEJI, JEFF BEZOS, BOLA TINUBU, OSIBANJO, FEMI OTEDOLA, BEYONCE, MICHAEL JORDAN, KOBE BRYANT, MARK ZUCKERBERG , SAUDI PRINCE ALWALEED,, DONALD TRUMP, TIGER WOOD, DONALD TRUMP,FLOYD MAYWEATHER, TAYLOR SWIFT, JERMAINE DUPRI. EVEN PUFF DADDY HAS SET UP HIS SON IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

IMAGINE A CHILD FETCHING WATER OR SELLING ITEMS AFTER SCHOOL.WHILE ANOTHER CHILD IS TAKING EXTRA LESSONS IN PROGRAMMING OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HIGH INCOME SKILLS LIKE MUSIC OR FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL

I WANT TO BE A MOTHER OR A FATHER IS NOT ENOUGH REASON AND IS A VERY SELFISH REASON TO BRING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THIS WORLD TO BE SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING.

MOST OF MY CHILD HOOD FRIENDS THAT ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. EVEN THOSE THAT TALENT AND SKILL WISE HAD TO BE BAILED OUT BY THEIR PARENTS

A LOT OF FRIENDS TRAVEL OUT AND STOP KEEPING IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH ME. EVEN THISE WE USED TO.BE 5&6 . EVEN THOSE WHO I HAD NEVER ASKED THEM FOR A PENNY WHILE IN NIGERIA . HARSH, PAINFUL BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.

LIFE IS ALREADY HARD AND HARSH AND EXPENSIVE ALREADY. THERE IS. NO GLORY IN STRUGGLING.
NO NEED TO BRING CHILDREN WITHOUT A VERY EXTREMELY STRONG SAFETY NET INTO THIS WORLD
That is why people in the developed countries have less children, they are aware of this knowledge . EVEN DELIVERY, BABY FOOD, DRUGS, RENT, SCHOOL FEES ARE ALREADY EXPENSIVE

DONT BRING ANY CHILD TO.THIS WORLD TO SUFFER OR START STRUGGLING. THAT IS MY 5&6

Gerrard59
lordadam
pansophist
capslocked
mjbolt
caveAdullam
luminouz
emmadoet

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Sucre6: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2023
I have never seen that situation that will ever make me deny my mom, when I was in the university, i always use my free time when school is not on session to assist my mom in her restaurant shop, which was not very far from my school, I will always go to the shop to eat after lectures and I will spend few hours helping her even though she has like 3 people she employed that are assisting her. And most all of my course comes to eat in my mums restaurants daily.

When I got to 200 level, I would always take my ejebuter babe to go eat at my moms restaurant and after everything I will spend quality time wash plates and run few errands for mummy before leaving to my house, it got to a point, my babe would ask me to relax and she will be the one helping out. I never see that thing way go make me deny my parents.

God forbid. Even if Nah charcoal my mum is selling, I will confidently roll in the charcoal dirt with her, anyone who isn't comfortable with my parents aint worth being my friend.

41 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.