Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance (667 Views)

Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima / Britain The Enemy Of The Igbos Time To Look Towards Finland And Europe / Igbos Time To Form Operation EKE Mkpochapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by NigeriaNawa: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Shame to some of my fellow Igbos for supporting, promoting and worshipping scammers, criminals and 419ers.

Time to get rid of this MENANCE.

If you support this criminality in your midst, then there is something wrong with you.

The young children are watching, and they think it is normal to be a thief - stop it.

When I was growing up in Igbo land, even if you stole 1 kobo it was a huge matter, the whole community will meet and give you a good telling off. But today we celebrate fraudsters and kidnappers. Kai , I feel like vomiting, maybe we need to repent before we start talking about Biafra.

We need to eradicate 419ers and criminals from our society.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by overdrive(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Show proof please.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hope when you're invited by authorities you have concrete evidence to backup your claim?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by Omoslim26: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Calling someone a scammer without evidence?
Nna biko be Happy for good things so that good things go dey come your way. The man nwere ezigbo ego, full stop.
Pray for Chukwu ne-enye Aku na Uba to do your own �

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by FarahAideed: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Where did they scam anyone you know ...You spent your life sitting in another's man office with starched shirt and suddenly now to you anybody with small money is a scammer ..The entire 46 cows is not even upto 6 million naira ( 12 thousand dollars and you are shouting scammer )

1 Like

Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by NigeriaNawa: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Hope when you're invited by authorities you have concrete evidence to backup your claim?

I need to apply for a Nigerian visa to come and see your authorities, lol.

Bro, I know my Imo State people, 419 is their main trade.
Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

I need to apply for a Nigerian visa to come and see your authorities, lol.

Bro, I know my Imo State people, 419 is their main trade.
Guy, how much is the 46 cows? It's not a big deal. For as low as 150,000 naira or less per cow you can get them shipped to you directly from the north. Everything he spent might not even be up to 6 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by NigeriaNawa: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Guy, how much is the 46 cows? It's not a big deal. For as low as 150,000 naira or less per cow you can get them shipped to you directly from the north. Everything he spent might not even be up to 6 million naira.

You have a point, I removed the name.
Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by Asgard73: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Poverty is truly a disease.. remove eye for people matter and focus on yourself

If not you go die poor.. looking at others make money.. while you conclude for them.
Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

You have a point, I removed the name.
My Guy, appreciation matters in life. When Solomon in the bible was made King, he gave out 1000 bulls to the priest to be sacrificed and used as an offering to God. Why? His father, King David had so many children and he Solomon was not even among the first born sons and his mother being an harlot but he was chosen as King. In life, you have to show appreciation no matter how small it is. Chiefpriest served under Obi Cubana, and he is what he is today all thanks to Obi.
Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by Williemyself: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=NigeriaNawa post=103733548]Shame to some of my fellow Igbos for supporting, promoting and worshipping scammers, criminals and 419ers.

Time to get rid of this MENANCE.

If you support this criminality in your midst, then there is something wrong with you.

The young children are watching, and they think it is normal to be a thief - stop it.

When I was growing up in Igbo land, even if you stole 1 kobo it was a huge matter, the whole community will meet and give you a good telling off. But today we celebrate fraudsters and kidnappers. Kai , I feel like vomiting, maybe we need to repent before we start talking about Biafra.

We need to eradicate 419ers and criminals from our society.

See what poverty has reduced some people to. Guy, the fact that you are poor doesn't mean the rich should not spend their money the way they like. You better be happy for them so that someday, yours will get to you, that is if wealth is in your lineage
Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance by NigeriaNawa: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Williemyself:
See what poverty has reduced some people to. Guy, the fact that you are poor doesn't mean the rich should not spend their money the way they like. You better be happy for them so that someday, yours will get to you, that is if wealth is in your lineage

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Being Discussed At A Yoruba Party (Video) / France May Put Pressure On Benin Republic Not To Return Igboho To Nigeria / We’ve Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter, FG Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.