Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Actress, Abimbola Thomas Pens Inspiring Words To Celebrate Her Son 5th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Abimbola Thomas Pens Inspiring Words To Celebrate Her Son 5th Birthday (540 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Actress Abimbola Afolayan Shows Off Her Natural Beauty With Cleveage Photos / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Abimbola Thomas Pens Inspiring Words To Celebrate Her Son 5th Birthday by DGynx: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Abimbola Thomas has taken to social media to celebrate her son, Jayden Oluwatobiloba who clocked 5 today, July 15, 2021.

Abimbola who has paved a way for herself in the entertainment industry ensured that her son's new milestone was celebrated in grand style as she shared some adorable pictures on her timeline.

The proud mother couldn't hide her emotions as she poured her heart into the post that speaks volumes of how much she loves and adore her son.

According to Abimbola via one of the posts, Jayden has brought her peace and success ever since he was welcomed into the world.

Abimbola professed her undying love to Jayden as she showers prayers on him.

She captioned one of the posts with a message that reads:

Jayden Oluwatobilola the name I gave you before meeting you , you’re truly my peace and you brought with successes , my son each day I wake to see you , I see the need to always be thankful, you complete my world, you’re that immeasurable gift , and I adore you with all of me , there’s always a reason to appreciate my maker ............ hmmm looking back at the journey so far it can only be God .

My joy will know no bound , over you I’ll not have a reason to mourn , you shall be blessed amongst men , wisdom , knowledge and understanding like that of David shall be ur inheritance son , you will be above only, you will be amongst ur peers ,loruko jesu wa t’omo funmi

I have a note pencil down but I’m too overwhelmed to write Jayden omo mummy e I love u beyond words son , Happy 5th bday 2u boo #jaydenis5 #mylove #mamasboy #mysonmyworld @hawtiejayden

view more photos here - https://www.instagram.com/iambimbothomas/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=688d23bb-b217-4d35-8ee5-ffaa968158db

Re: Actress, Abimbola Thomas Pens Inspiring Words To Celebrate Her Son 5th Birthday by Onyi22(f): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Happy birthday sweetie, more years ahead
Re: Actress, Abimbola Thomas Pens Inspiring Words To Celebrate Her Son 5th Birthday by longetivity(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
I don't know her

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Rejoice As Nollywood Actress, Etinosa Count Blessings, Shows Off Man / TI Speaks On The Gay Backlash He Got From Dababy & Lil Nas X! / Pictures: See Primary School In Akko LG, Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.