Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k (52899 Views)

Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Flossq: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
owobokiri:
Ginimbi was the realest baller..
ginimbi na 1of1 na

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Cousin9999: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
PAWG:
Please what does the car do?

ctfu
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by goaldynboy: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
One of the low key Africa musician with the most collective YouTube views.
This guy makes more money with music than most A list Nigeria musicians.

Diamondz does not make his money because he is the best singer in east Africa. People like Alikiba sings better than him.

He makes money because he is smart to open a record company (Wasafi Records) and identify the best talents in Tanzania.

Virtually everybody in Eastern Africa and Southern Africa listen to bongo flava and it's mostly the signees of Diamondz such as Harmonize, Zuchu, Mbosso, Rayvanny etc that dominate this genre of music!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by PAWG(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cousin9999:

ctfu

FU
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by DSoj(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

He got it because he doesn't sing every day song that u can hear in a palmy joint. Diamond sings very common songs while Burna sings legendary songs. The difference is clear. It's not about being one eyed man in the mids of the blind. It's not about buying expensive cars

U don't know music. I'll tell u why burna got Grammy ahead of him... MARKETING! QED
Burna boy has good int'l PR and Marketing. The people behind him, like PDiddy etc. Plus Nigeria is big. We get preference.
If it's music, Diamond beats Burna, Davido, Eizkid hands down. Quit sentiments

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by OmaOgbagbala(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
This great guy been milking Tanzanian since time immemorial...
[b][/b]
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Supan:

This guy is a legend

Legend? What has he done that makes him a legend?

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
DSoj:

U don't know music. I'll tell u why burna got Grammy ahead of him... MARKETING! QED
Burna boy has good int'l PR and Marketing. The people behind him, like PDiddy etc.
If it's music, Diamond beats Burns hands down. Quit sentiments

So why does ur diamond not have d same int'l PR, marketing and PDiddy etc behind him?

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Cousin9999: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
PAWG:

FU

What? lol
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Chartey(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
lexy2014:

So why does ur diamond not have d same int'l PR, marketing and PDiddy etc behind him?
The Nigerian diaspora is strong with a lot of people in business including show business and marketing

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Slimzy2020: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Where una they see this money self, abeg make una cut soap for me

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Chartey(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
goaldynboy:

Platnum Diamondz does not make his money because he is the best singer in east Africa. People like Alikiba sings better than him.

He makes money because he is smart to open a record company (Wasafi Records) and identify the best talents in Tanzania.

Virtually everybody in east Africa and Southern Africa listen to bongo flava and it's mostly the signees of Diamondz such as Harmonize, Zuchu, Mbosso, Rayvanny etc that dominate this genre of music!!

Harmonize no dey WCB again though. But Diamond makes money from them Zuchu, Rayvanny and many huge endorsements in East Africa
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Lightorder: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Supan:

Pls which of his collabo do you like too?
don’t mind him. That is his song which he featured folly Ipupa . There is also another Inama done by Baba Samba

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chartey:

The Nigerian diaspora is strong with a lot of people in business including show business and marketing

Is PDiddy etc Nigerian diaspora?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Supan(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Athemisia:

Diamond platinumz ft Kofi donno the tittle...
Thanks
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Supan(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lightorder:
don’t mind him. That is his song which he featured folly Ipupa . There is also another Inama done by Baba Samba
OK, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Supan(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
kuuljay:
my brother I had to kuku download the song cos I was being pound foolish, presently it's my favourite
Hahahahaha... When you download the lyrics and the English translation, you will be addicted for 1 month looolz

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chartey:

Pls how many Nigerians have won Grammys since d inception of Grammys?
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by seangy4konji: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Some women toto go deh wet just looking at this...imagine amount of women weh go like pansh this one like this.
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by PAWG(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin
Cousin9999:

What? lol
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by SETH03(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
DSoj:
How burna boy got Grammy ahead of this guy baffles me.. This is thorough African music star. Full package
Burna boy is far better than him. Diamond is just very smart. Most of the best bongo Artiste are under his record label.East Africa has a very sizeable Swahili speakers so it is very easy to blend with other countries around them. The guy is even begging for international approval that is why he signed a 360 deal with warner. Many countries love afrobeats compare with bongo so it will still be long for him to catch the markets outside his terrtiorty

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Supan(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
redcliff:

i no fancy the guy song but who am i when it seems the guy is doing fine. i no fit hate the player

I no fancy the guy too. I don't even know him, till middle of last year when someone talked about German people's love for East African songs like Diamond platnumz and Fally Ipupa's.

I checked out their songs and never stopped checking.

East Africans get stars ooo

You will be surprised they have more YouTube views than our Naija artiste.

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by MusaChukwudi: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

How is it rubbish? Ogbeni shut up there

You can’t think, that is the problem. Black men don’t have sense! This kind of mentality is the reason we are so messed up. I know the FOOL is surrounded by hungry people, bad roads, no hospitals, no light etc etc
who needs a Bentley in such a society?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by 8stargeneral: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fine ride though.
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Supan(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Legend? What has he done that makes him a legend?

Abeg, Forgive my use of word.

Na so d music capture me oh... Loools
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by ntyce(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
DSoj:
How burna boy got Grammy ahead of this guy baffles me.. This is thorough African music star. Full package

Nothing like full package,the guy is a fraud in disguise...

All is hit songs are sings from Nigerian artistes.

He has remade almost all hit songs from Naira Marley and Davido

Below is from Music Critic, Joey Akan

Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
DSoj:

Burna boy has good int'l PR and Marketing. The people behind him, like PDiddy etc.
If it's music, Diamond beats Burns hands down. Quit sentiments

U know music and you're comparing a musician like Burna with Diamond. U can hear 5000 African artists with Diamond's style of music but very few pple like Burna have been able to carve a niche for themselves. Burna is unique but Diamond is everywhere
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Ayomide252: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
illicit:
Shey I will not start singing like this
To have all this... be ready to sell ur soul
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Supan(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
ChopAndGo:
[s][/s]Trash

Hahahaha... Bro, download the song first, you go confirrrm. You can download the lyrics and English translation too... Loolz
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Supan(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
SETH03:

Burna boy is far better than him. Diamond is just very smart. Most of the best bongo Artiste are under his record label.East Africa has a very sizeable Swahili speakers so it is very easy to blend with other countries around them. The guy is even begging for international approval that is why he signed a 360 deal with burna. Many countries Bleep with afrobeats compare with bongo so it will still be long for him to catch the markets outside his terrtiort

Wow... Thanks... I've learnt sth today again
Re: Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k by Teejay13(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wow, this is money speaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.