Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation (13949 Views)

Pls Anyone Should Help Confirm This...fake Or Real / Please Help Me Confirm This / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by ChopAndGo: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
GNLD people at work.
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by adebwalex(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kidnaper's on the move....
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Fortez: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by KingsizeD(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
That is where the latter comes in
900warriorz:
BEWARE OF FRENEMIES cool
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by AuroraB(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
OP, go but be at alert. When you get there call a trusted person that you've gotten there while making it obvious to whoever received you sad
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Cvrsti(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Please discard it. It's fake. I get a lot of shitty texts like that.
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Emmhychidi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
U can be two when going so as to be safe ... It's better safe than sorry...
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Cburke(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
No online presence?
No go o!
Even the text message reeks of foul!!

Why not purchase our peanut coating machines from us today?

Another satisfied customer in Lagos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yYB79MtZc

2 Shares

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
I will be immensely grateful if anybody can assist me with transport fare to enable me travel for a job interview. I'm already at the third and final stage of the interview process and needs 4k to travel. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
mhizzcherry:
You are invited for interview on Monday,19th July@21 Prince Adelowo Street, off Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1.,Time: 9.00am,Pls come along with your credential. The name is Texas OCL

I couldn't find anything else on Google about the company

Just make sure that when you are going there, you go with the IG of Police.
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
mhizzcherry:
You are invited for interview on Monday,19th July@21 Prince Adelowo Street, off Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1.,Time: 9.00am,Pls come along with your credential. The name is Texas OCL

This is what the address looks like on Google streets. Please be careful o. Besides there's no info about the company name online.

***Pic to be removed shortly.
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by blucum(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
mhizzcherry:

If you didn't apply, DON'T GO

1 Like

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by jamilufarm: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is suspicious. Watch the grammatical blunders and spelling. Nobody will ask for just credential rather, will require credentials. Beware.
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Extremefiles(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
The location is an already furnished office space rental place. Like if you need sharp sharp space to run an office. So your texas ocl is probably renting space there..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
bluefilm:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by DavidEsq(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Donaluta:
Op o just did a little research via that address.. found out an oil servicing company stays in that building .. century energy service limited... Don't know if you applied for a role in that company.
mhizzcherry
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Calicoe: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Carry small jack knife for stockings and if you have to use it, aim for the throat

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by gaftsoil(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Josnac post=103740762] grin

Texas OCL�.

Texas "Occultic Company Limited"

Please bros op, keep your head at home while going, e for be registered headhunters grin grin[/quote/]
Lol.. I haff Dead
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by gaftsoil(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Josnac:
grin

Texas OCL�.

Texas "Occultic Company Limited"

Please bros op, keep your head at home while going, e for be registered headhunters grin grin
I haff dead
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by mhizzcherry(f): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
���,let me just stay in my house ni
bluefilm:

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by mhizzcherry(f): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin[quote author=gaftsoil post=103742486][/quote]
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Tpharell: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why bother about such invite when you did not apply for any opening there, and no one has informed that they applied for you or even submitted your cv there?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by miteolu(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Any Interview on Monday morning is Scam.
Same people send this message to friend. They same scammers with different Addresses.
My friend did not apply for the job and he got invite

Dear Applicant,

You are invited by Rybid Consult Nig; a Business Consulting & Development firm for an ongoing Business Development position

Date/Time: Monday 19th July 2021 by 8:00am
Venue: 150B Oba ogunij road ogba Lagos.
Come with a print out of this message and evidence of any Qualification.

Warmest Regards,
Kindly confirm availability.

For Inquiries: 09025699336
Visit www.rybidconsult.com
Mrs Ade
HR Team

1 Like

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by bluefilm: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
mhizzcherry:
���,let me just stay in my house ni

Better
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Fakoyede(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
GNLD... PEOPLE BROTHER; I HAVE THIS TYPE OF MESSAGE BEFORE. ABEG IGNORE IT. THE RIGHT WORK WOULD COME VERY AND YOU WILL NOT DOUBT IS AUTHENTICITY...
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
mpire:

Are you that ignorant or desperate to figure out that is a scam? If you'd applied wouldn't your name be on the text? Just go and attend and make sure you'd printed your obituary before you leave the house. You have access to nairaland but you can't Google the address? I don't waste condolences on idiots, you have mine in advance. Are people this dumb in Nigeria?

Take it easy now oga, all she asked was just an innocent question and you are bringing out knife and dagger grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
mhizzcherry:

From the photo from Google Maps, it looks more like a residential building than a corporate office.

Beware! I wouldn't advice you to go as you are a female. So that it doesn't end up in tears.

Remember, rapists are on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by hardbody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
mhizzcherry:

A company worth its salt will not say "credential" but "credentials" Also the use of @ raises a red flag. If you must attend, go with at least 2 more people who will provide you cover. I probably will never attend this.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by tejestejes(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
miteolu:
Any Interview on Monday morning is Scam.
Same people send this message to friend. They same scammers with different Addresses.
My friend did not apply for the job and he got invite

Dear Applicant,

You are invited by Rybid Consult Nig; a Business Consulting & Development firm for an ongoing Business Development position

Date/Time: Monday 19th July 2021 by 8:00am
Venue: 150B Oba ogunij road ogba Lagos.
Come with a print out of this message and evidence of any Qualification.

Warmest Regards,
Kindly confirm availability.

For Inquiries: 09025699336
Visit www.rybidconsult.com
Mrs Ade
HR Team

The same yeye message i got too as if i dey look for Job
Re: Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation by IamAsiri: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Genuine companies will not use @ and will definitely not make the mistake of writing "credential" instead of credentials. Plus it wasn't even addressed to you sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mantledox Logistics Limited / How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name / More Jobs as Federal Government Considers Establishing 'national Guard'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.