Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. (4832 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Tranquillity360: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
I will be in Abuja on the 26th over the Nnamdi Kanu's case, our own must be defended -Says Obi Of Onitsha

#IgbereTV

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Fahdiga(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
The whole south must rise up and defend NK. How many Fulani terrorists are in detention and their leaders are protecting them

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Tranquillity360: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
I will be there too.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by SLAP44: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Long live His Royal Majesty, The Obi.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Aufbauh(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Akuko
Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by PrinceOfLagos: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
To do what ?

The news is not complete

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Tranquillity360: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Long live His Royal Majesty, The Obi.
Every reasonable Easterner will support Kanu.

A chain in his hand is a chain in us all.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Omoslim26: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chia,God bless the Obi of Onitsha,onye obi oma.
May your ruleship bring blessings from above to your people.
Even if I don't approve of the modus operandi of mnk,it is important that the Igbo leaders and elders ensure he gets a fair trial and hearing.
It's no secret how this govt can't hide her nepotistic charge against Ndi Igbo.
So they should not be given the privilege.

17 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Maxymilliano(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Waste of time and energy.

Federal High Court begin their 2021 vacation on July 26 and to last till September 17

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Asgard73: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Court will sit.. judge gave a date..he will only adjourned and grant his request to be relocated to a correctional facility.

Obi Achebe said he will be there .. cool

... Ndi southern unity.. how far..

Infact there should be a protest all through southern states..

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by KillMNKnow(f): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
We are going to free MNK
Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Jerryherd: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool

He needs Lawyers, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Legal luminaries.... Not some useless bored warrant chief playing all day in the palace and earning fat paycheck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Ayomide811(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
he will also chicken out soon
Ojukwu ran away when he heard gun shot of Nigerian Army

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Tranquillity360: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omoslim26:
Even if I don't approve of the modus operandi of mnk,it is important that the Igbo leaders and elders ensure he gets a fair trial and hearing.
Ablejesus26 Disablesatan26 Lolz,See this one,i know within your mind you feel disappointed.

You think every Igbo man will blindly hate and wish kanu death in prison like you have been doing here.

So you don't want Kanu to rot in prison like you have been saying here?

God bless Obi of Onitsha and every reasonable Igbo man.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Asgard73: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

He needs Lawyers, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Legal luminaries.... Not some useless bored warrant chief playing all day in the palace and earning fat paycheck

Useless bored Warrants chiefs like oni of ife, alake of egbalnd ,alafin of oyo.. their fellow Yoruba useless bored warrant chief cool

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by hegelian: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

as useless as sultan of sokot, emir of kanu and your own town emir abi cos i know u know your town emir is a useless man on a useless throne

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by seborrhic: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is the way to go.
Since the stu PID,shameful British allowed a passport carrying citizen of it's to be abducted and shipped down like a cattle,it bestows on his tribesmen to stand for and with him.
Later they can sit down with him and iron out his issues in a kindred gathering,but not allow a semi-literate,incompetent,nepotic president and his same kinsmen to have bragging rights over him.

7 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by seunmsg(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
His choice if true. His presence won’t change anything. Nnamdi Kanu will still go through a free, fair and just trial.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by BKayy: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Your sauce?
Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by luvinhubby(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
The traditions of Onitsha ancient city forbids the Agbogidi from attending such functions, he can only send an emissary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by jlinkd78(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Noted
Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by techWriter2: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Long live His Royal Majesty The Obi
Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Jerryherd: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Useless bored Warrants chiefs like oni of ife, alake of egbalnd ,alafin of oyo.. their fellow Yoruba useless bored warrant chief cool

Levels pass level my boy...

Na warrant chiefs they seat for back for meetings

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Asgard73: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Levels pass level my boy...

Na warrant chiefs they seat for back for meetings

Next!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by vasel15: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

You would die in slavery, same obi that sabotaged the efforts of ipob and the same man that wanted ipob crushed? Everything is just for show and this does not move someone like me, we can already see the scam
Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Asgard73:

All your greatest civilization was through ife-from Benin. Your king Obi of onitsha told BBC live that his royals ancestors migrated from ife. Oranmiyan alaafin ancestor was also the ancestor of Bini. All the south south tribes are Bini and yoruba influenced. Tell me what your tribe stand for. Remove enugu (igala civilization) and Onitsha (Bini influence), every other clan in East have nothing to be called respectable history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Small small we go know the people funding this terrorist organization Ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Veqtor: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice one from the Obi. If Borno govt can secretly release 1009 Boko Haram terrorists from prison without being arrested then the worst is about to happen.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Buckeyemedia1: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
luvinhubby:
The traditions of Onitsha ancient city forbids the Agbogidi from attending such functions, he can only send an emissary
Are you minding those ipob disillusioned with Grandeur illusion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Buckeyemedia1: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Veqtor:
Nice one from the Obi. If Borno govt can secretly release 1009 Boko Haram terrorists from prison without being arrested then the worst is about to happen.
By this time tomorrow the Obi of Onitsha would have denied this bogus fable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by SweetiliciousD: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Every reasonable Easterner will support Kanu.

A chain in his hand is a chain in us all.

Iseee. Wise one.
Re: JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. by Omoslim26: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
vasel15:

You would die in slavery, same obi that sabotaged the efforts of ipob and the same man that wanted ipob crushed? Everything is just for show and this does not move someone like me, we can already see the scam

I bu ezigbo ozu na gha ije. If he doesn't stand against the occult ipob and their destructive agenda why then is he wearing that crown??.
Any Igboman who doesn't stand against a group whose only achievement is sending young men to their early graves for a very hopeless and useless business venture to enrich the pockets of their occult leader is an efulefu of the highest order �.
God bless the Obi He is a true Son of the Soil.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surpising Gombe State / Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells / Buhari's Islamization Project Begins In Ernest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.