Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? (2743 Views)

What Lessons From The Indian Super (football) League Can Africa Learn? / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

that's great and forget about the devil oh lolz my problem is the people that will engage in malpractice lolz cos they are the reason why i'm not in the uni lolz
Thanks lwkmd, eyaaaa, haha, u knw whatt? just use kondo stick to beat them in the hall, why would they be cheating lolz? maye u should go to bacock sa
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by chagga(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2011
With God all things are possible so i am optimistic we can do it if we try building teams n not individual talents coming 2gether
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by Danni2: 8:16pm On May 12, 2011
Its a matter of time,
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by mikuz(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2011
Donlittle:

lol the world is ending in 2013, so u betta do wat yhu can do now, be4 the world ends.
lol joke  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
lmfao !!!
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by medjai(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2011
When we stop cheating in age grade competitions. When we stop parading 30 year olds as U-17's.
When we start having administrators that are interested in developing the sport, then we can win the world cup.
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 13, 2011
Hamid O:

Yes,  Nigeria will open the flood gate and others will follow. Have you forgotten how the Olympics went in 1996 
i agree with this post and with the 1st reply of this thread. If any african country will blaze a trail, it will be Nigeria, because they have the right coach to handle the egos of the abundant talent and the crooks in the football federation.
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by dubaladu: 2:29pm On May 13, 2011
It is very possible for an African Team to win the World Cup. Nigeria can if we are consistent in our style of play whether we win or loose. The truth is i am not sure Siasia will handle the team come 2014
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by niyooo(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2011
YES. IF THE WHOLE CONTINENT COMES UP WITH A TEAM. MAYBE WE HAVE A CHANCE THEN. tongue tongue
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by Gbenge77(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2011
Nigeria has the potentials to do that if she gets her acts together.
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by ddippset(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2011
no way but we can win under 17, under 20, under 23, infact we can win under anything. if they want africa to win the world cup they should just call it FIFA WORLD CUP UNDER 40, and nigeria go first win am!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Africa Ever Win The World Cup? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 17, 2011
Nigeria is the team to do it when that happens. I believe it will be some time soon. Remember in 1996?? once siasia can get the eagles on their feet, they will be able to soar once again. If you see the record fo the highest ranked african team. It is NIGERIA. T[b]hey came 4th in the world[/b]. isnt that incredible!!

GO SIASIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

College Basketball Player Suffers The Most Gruesome Injury In Sports TV History / Miss BUM BUM Lands C. Ronaldo In Trouble / Messi Vs Maradona Vs Pele. Who Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.