Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. (1103 Views)

For Sale @obalende Area Of Lagos / Building Collapses In Obalende, Lagos. 4 Dead / Need A Decent Accommodation Around Jakande, Marwa, Lekki, Or Obalende Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by doubleZ88(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello landers.
I work at the island and due to the stress on travelling from the mainland on a daily coupled with the hike in the cost of transportation lately, I've decided to relocate somewhere on the island with an apartment i can afford and good proximity to my workplace. I picked on OBANELDE axis as
considering proximity to work with less stress in traffic and transport cost. But the Challenge here is; I'm a bit skeptical about that area in terms of accommodation cost as i have about 150-200k budget for a comfortable apartment. Then in the area of security and the basic amenities (Light. water etc).

So please anyone with a good info should help a brother in need.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Obalende is one of the best places you can live in Lagos, even if it's just a room self-contain apartment. The only thing is that you shouldn't try to look for a fancy apartment there.

I think you can still get a place around Sura/Igbosere axis, especially the smaller buildings cos ur budget is not much. Either ways, all the best.
Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by CUMIN: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
If you spend 3momth there you will start behaving like the people there.

My take, pick yaba
Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
doubleZ88:
Hello landers.
I work at the island and due to the stress on travelling from the mainland on a daily coupled with the hike in the cost of transportation lately, I've decided to relocate somewhere on the island with an apartment i can afford and good proximity to my workplace. I picked on OBANELDE axis as
considering proximity to work with less stress in traffic and transport cost. But the Challenge here is; I'm a bit skeptical about that area in terms of accommodation cost as i have about 150-200k budget for a comfortable apartment. Then in the area of security and the basic amenities (Light. water etc).

Thanks
I grew up in obalende and I stay in Awoyaya now.. I miss the safety and ease of accessing every part of Lagos.
Plus I'm not sure the kinda house you can ever get for 200k in obalende else most of us wouldn't have left

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
CUMIN:

My take, pick yaba

Yaba isn't so better bro... U can read he specifically mentioned Island cos of proximity and traffic. So he has already done his maths.
Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by SleekyP(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
CUMIN:

My take, pick yaba
Yaba is above his budget undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by doubleZ88(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

I grew up in obalende and I stay in Awoyaya now.. I miss the safety and ease of accessing every part of Lagos.
Plus I'm not sure the kinda house you can ever get for 200k in obalende else most of us wouldn't have left

I'm looking at room self con
Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by doubleZ88(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Afriqan:
Obalende is one of the best places you can live in Lagos, even if it's just a room self-contain apartment. The only thing is that you shouldn't try to look for a fancy apartment there.

I think you can still get a place around Sura/Igbosere axis, especially the smaller buildings cos ur budget is not much. Either ways, all the best.

okay noted. thanks a million
Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by MrReeseG(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

You know of any free apartments here? In Awoyaya where you stay now? Self con, shared arrangement? I'm on a 200-250k budget.
Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by MrReeseG(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
doubleZ88:
Hello landers.

Thanks

I doubt that amount would get you a self con in obalende.
Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by doubleZ88(m): 4:54am On Jul 16, 2021
MrReeseG:

I doubt that amount would get you a self con in obalende.
please tell me more
Re: Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
MrReeseG:

You know of any free apartments here? In Awoyaya where you stay now? Self con, shared arrangement? I'm on a 200-250k budget.
You can get for that amount. Call Emmanuel he's a good agent +234 903 394 8513

(1) (Reply)

Functional 17 Rooms Hotel & Suites For Sale @ Mafoluku Oshodi. PIXXX / Your Building Project: / It Is My Pleasure To Introduce To You Garden Of Eden Estate Simawa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.