Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Spot A Good Yam In The Market - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Spot A Good Yam In The Market (538 Views)

₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / Man Complains After Buying Rotten Yam In Lagos (Photo) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Good Yam In The Market by DBAAMI(f): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
How to spot a good yam in the market

Yam is currently expensive in the market, buying yam at huge amount, only to get home and discover that more than half of it has gotten spoilt can be annoying.

There are some yam that will taste bitter or change colour

These tips will help you to spot the right yam so you don't end up wasting your money to buy a bad yam
����������
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-spot-a-good-yam/

Re: How To Spot A Good Yam In The Market by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Why go through all that stress when I have designed a mobile app to help you find the best yam in the market

Relax, I 'gat' you. Trust me.

(1) (Reply)

Mess 77, Popular Ishi Ewu Joint Owner In Imo, Theophilus Anozie Dies At 77 / Purchase Your Favorite Abacha From Us Today At Affordable Price / Meet The Chef Who Cooks For The French President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.