Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits (6307 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Sixsigmahub: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
SOURCE :

See Funny Pictures of University of Lagos (UNILAG) Students Vacating School Premises as third wave of COVID-19 hits the Varsity.

It has been a very rough week in the University of Lagos (UNILAG) as the varsity experiences the third wave of the Corona virus invasion.

As of today, over nine students & staffs have been tested positive of COVID-19. In line of this event, the director of medical sciences released a memorandum to the dean of students affairs (DSA) stating the guidelines to take in order to curb the spread of the virus within the institution.

All plans to keep normal academic activities ongoing have proven abortive as more students contact the virus daily. The dean of students affairs has ordered all students to leave campus with immediate effect.

All students have been ordered to vacate school premises on or before Friday, the 16th of July, 2021.

Many vehicles organized by the student union government and various campus fellowships can be seen helping students convey their items to their respective destinations.

has also offered Free Ads Placements on their website to students who will like to sell off their unwanted items. Their website is www..

Our correspondent have captured some funny moments during the evacuation process.

SEE MORE PHOTOS : https:///see-funny-pictures-of-unilag-students-vacating-school-premises-as-covid-19-hits/

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Fahdiga(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Time to drop book and learn skills
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by illicit(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
The sex wey go happen this weekend ehn...

Some girls will not go home tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Sixsigmahub: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
illicit:

Unilag girls wey dey find small opportunity before grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Jerryherd: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Another Sugar daddy go get stabbed by a UNILAG girl

1 Like

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Xscape047: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
B things

1 Like

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Sixsigmahub: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

We the Sugar Daddy Association of Nigeria have learnt our lessons now.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chidinma sha.
See market wey she just wan spoil laidis sad
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by BornorBang: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Things dey happen for Unilag ooo. See pictures!!
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by timibare(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chidinma Association of Nigeria CAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Yusfunoble(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
No be that Yoruba actor carry bag for head in the first picture? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Harrykn: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hahaha
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Spending123: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
I pray to anyone reading this post that this remaining month of the year let this poor man food never be your portion in Jesus name. Amen....

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Ceenachi: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
illicit:

Amebo grin
U wan spoil work for us grin
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Obakashdee(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Haha �
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by BornorBang: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ceenachi:

Amebo grin
U wan spoil work for us grin

Hahaahaaa
They don gather wink

1 Like

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by BornorBang: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
timibare:

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Mastakija(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Spending123:
I pray to anyone reading this post that this remaining month of the year let this poor man food never be your portion in Jesus name. Amen....
aswear as i start to dey read dat prayer
I don dey think say na humman parts dey that picture grin
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by BornorBang: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Spending123:

Omo na until I reach the last full stop before I understand wetin you mean, guy.
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Sixsigmahub: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Chidinma don spoil market for the Unilag association of Sugar Babes
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Sixsigmahub: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mastakija:
aswear as i start to dey read dat prayer
I don dey think say na humman parts dey that picture grin

The thing shock me too oo
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by kushercain: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

The thing shock me too oo

Abeg wettin be that? Na human parts?
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by puppie017: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Mafo
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by 4ckyou: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2021
timibare:

this babe just spoil market for hustlers
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Generalwoodz(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Spending123:
Haa! Poor man no get food again in this country. As I'm talking to you now our very own garri is no longer cheaply affordable like it used to be... What you have is a Rich man's food. Bye
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by ignis: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
COVID-19 lockdown in Unilag
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Sixsigmahub: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Haa! Poor man no get food again in this country. As I'm talking to you now our very own garri is no longer cheaply affordable like it used to be... What you have is a Rich man's food. Bye

Una don turn this guy prayer go another thing

1 Like

Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Sixsigmahub: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2021
grin grin
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by C0dednew: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Na wa oh
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by Sixsigmahub: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
kushercain:

Abeg wettin be that? Na human parts?

Human leg and Palm oil grin grin
Re: See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits by lasisi69(f): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Time to drop book and learn skills
The moment you stop reading, you are DEAD undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Offers Bursary To 165 Law Students / What Is The Meaning Of ACCEPTANCE FEE In Nigerian Higher Institutions...? / qwtygujk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.