Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off A Bag Filled With Money (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off A Bag Filled With Money (video) (497 Views)

Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off A Bag Filled With Money (video) by hadedokun(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Controversial Instagram male barbie, Bobrisky has sent another message to those trolling him on the internet and this time with a point a prove.

Bobrisky has grown to become one of the biggest personalities on social media and he has continued to give fans more reason why he should be followed on his platforms.

Having undergone his much-anticipated surgery, Bobrisky has been setting social media on a frenzy with sexy pictures of himself in a bikini.

Read more here���

https://www.koboinfo.com/i-am-the-boss-of-all-btches-bobrisky-brags-shows-off-a-bag-filled-with-money-video/
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off A Bag Filled With Money (video) by Jashub: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Anybody can borrow money from OKCASH and pose with it, but deep down, he is a debtor who is struggling to make a living . undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off A Bag Filled With Money (video) by lilvicky68(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na him/she concern.. nothing concern me..

Mtchewwwww

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Me Aunt Doing This With My Boyfriend...what Should I Do (VIDEO) / Rachael Oniga's Burial To Be Held On August 26 And 27 / SAD: Ghastly Motor Accident This Morning |nigerian Rapper, Mr Raw (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.