Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lady Laments Bitterly After Buying A Loaf Of Bread For N5500 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Laments Bitterly After Buying A Loaf Of Bread For N5500 (629 Views)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments Bitterly After Buying A Loaf Of Bread For N5500 by woloadedCEO: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
A lady has taken to her social media page to bemoan the high cost of food items as she made a recent acquisition that didn’t feel so good for her pockets.

The lady explained that at first, she thought it was an error only for her to go back to the shop and it was confirmed that 5500 is the actual cost.

See her post below ;

“I bought one sliced bread which I thought it’s going to be like 700 but on the receipt, I’m seeing 5500, Anyway I’m going back to the supermarket, either they overcharged me or am about to create a scene with the way I’m managing money now…”
USE LINK BELOW TO SEE PHOTOS

https://woloaded.com.ng/lady-laments-bitterly-after-buying-a-loaf-of-bread-for-n5500/

Re: Lady Laments Bitterly After Buying A Loaf Of Bread For N5500 by heniford2: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Super story the biggest lie on planet earth

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Bitterly After Buying A Loaf Of Bread For N5500 by Iyasaburi: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Where is the bread, abi o fẹ shori bù ni?

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Bitterly After Buying A Loaf Of Bread For N5500 by Juliusmalema2: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
So u didn't know how much u paid or was debited until u went home and checked ur receipt?
Re: Lady Laments Bitterly After Buying A Loaf Of Bread For N5500 by debbydams(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
So u didn't know how much u paid or was debited until u went home and checked ur receipt?
don't mind the liar

(1) (Reply)

Chilling Video Shows Actress Rachel Oniga Talks Fear Of Death Before She Died / Nigerians Calls Simi An Ingrate After Comedian Mc Morris Blast Her On Instagram / Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Show Their Son's Face For The First Time (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.