Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (39290 Views)

Italy Captain Chiellini Claims He ‘cursed’ Saka Before Missed Penalty In Euro 20 / Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister / Lampard Reveals Why Aubamenyang Missed Penalty Against City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by GeneralPula: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Infamy..

[img]https://media1./images/7cc76913dffa93726e4dca35f821c35a/tenor.gif?itemid=22308922[/img]

Players like drogba will not come down like this..
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by OJEEMAH(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
bigtt76:
From their stride to taking the kick it was obvious. The annoying one was Rashford, Sancho was timid while Saka played like he was taking a curve freekick cheesy

Don't mind me......I just dey joke
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by DonroxyII: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
EricSmallz:
Lol.
I wish I was Saka or Sancho or Rashford.
I for dey enjoy life.
Wetin concern me and racism.
You will cry like Amala soaked in Okro ... You will cry like overwet pvssy ....

Na poverty wey dey knack you presently make you think so ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by harjay1986: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,
So you knew the kind of hate you were going to receive yet you missed the goal.

Then it's okay to say you deserved it.
Rather it's safe to say you deliberately missed that penalty shot to trigger sympathy.

No wonder Chiellini dragged you like a houseboy.
England's biggest mistake was to overrate you.
They gave you a role people will kill for but all you were hungry for was to score a cheap race goal.

I hate you Saka.

you only hate yourself he has achieve something in life even though hes young you are here typing rubish with your SAGEM phone , hunger kill you there... stuuupid mofo, hating will not help your life because the the more you hate the more his bank account increase

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by akinvictorak: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
The fact that you guys lost a decisive penalty caused all the insult. Till the world ends, it will continue. So deal with it. It's in the nature of man to be angry and frustrated.
And its in the habit of humans to react.

So deal with it guy.
Truth be told.

2 Likes

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by easy34(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
I just hope you don't experience it
DEMZEE:
Mtscheww racism is not an issue abeg

We have bigger issues to solve in Africa abeg

1 Like

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by tahiwopreety(f): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
I love your composure bro.....and the enigma....your a true definition of humility...continue to soar higher...don't mind d bully..�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Bluffly: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,
So you knew the kind of hate you were going to receive yet you missed the goal.

Then it's okay to say you deserved it.
Rather it's safe to say you deliberately missed that penalty shot to trigger sympathy.

No wonder Chiellini dragged you like a houseboy.
They gave you a role people will kill for but all you were hungry for was to score a cheap race goal.

I hate you Saka.
Common go for your checkup. Has whites not missed penalty before even Ronaldo and Messi has, Kane has missed 8 penalties.
This is Saka's first with pressure of doing what the British themselves has not done in years. The inclusion of these guys brought them to Finals they've not smelled in years and you are talking trash.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by easy34(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
People that don't even play professional football are here bashing him.
Big players miss pk's too.
Abi u expect make goalkeeper dey look ball make e enter post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Bluffly: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
akinvictorak:
The fact that you guys lost a decisive penalty caused all the insult. Till the world ends, it will continue. So deal with it. It's in the nature of man to be angry and frustrated.
And its in the habit of humans to react.

So deal with it guy.
Truth be told.
Forget that thing, every goal chance is a decisive one. Why didn't the goal keeper too prevent Italy's goals. This is not just about nature of man but of extreme hatred and racism. Was Sterling appreciated for wining a penalty, no but Kane was celebrated for scoring the penalty Sterling worked out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Swingate(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
This boy is a hero, for him to come out when the big stars chickened out is proof, we respect you and call you a MAN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by DEMZEE(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
easy34:
I just hope you don't experience it

I don't give two fvcks about it, I m not easy triggered. I am not a snowflake
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by nextstep(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's not the platforms that are the problem... (some) oyinbo people are always thinking these things... it comes out once in a while, either as an outburst online, or in person...

All I'm hearing is: "don't say what you're thinking, even if you think the guy is a monkey". How does that solve anything?

1 Like

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by EricSmallz(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
DonroxyII:
You will cry like Amala soaked in Okro ... You will cry like overwet pvssy ....

Na poverty wey dey knack you presently make you think so ....
You be LovePeddler. Is any of them richer than Baloteli?
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by isaacprinz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,
So you knew the kind of hate you were going to receive yet you didn't score the damn goal.

It's okay to say you deserve the hate coming your way and it's not only the whites hating on you.
Your post makes it apparent that you deliberately wasted that penalty shot to trigger sympathy.

No wonder Chiellini dragged you like a houseboy, I'm surprised you haven't attributed that to race too.

They gave you a role people will kill for, a deciding goal in a final but all you were hungry for was to score a cheap race goal.
That was myopic.

You let England down, you let Nigeria down.
I just hate you Saka.
You should hate yourself for not knowing that anyone could miss a penalty kick, leave the young man alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by kelmicheal: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
All na the same weda you play for england or nigeria .
when you play for naija u come miss penalty in such a crucial moments just na sorry for you or the player families.
Football supporters and fans all over the world are hooligans

2 Likes

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
We dey d same department but I'm paying 100k+ as none indigen,.my guy dey pay barely 50k as indigen...e get racism wey pass that one??
Back to the matter, Saka refusing to play for sure eagles is racism in itself... undecided so stop crying

If they came here also their tuition will be much higher as foreign students. Thats not racism its foreign policy or Smtn.

The young lad has a choice. So if u marry whitey or foreign babe it’s rascim? undecided
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by mysticwarrior(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Saka should keep quiet jare, what was he expecting when he decided to represent the white men? Did he think they would award him with a present for any flop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Regex: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gbest90:

This one must have staked really high. cheesy grin

That's NwaAmaikpe you quoted. Why are you taking him serious?

2 Likes

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by seyz91(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
EricSmallz:
Lol.
I wish I was Saka or Sancho or Rashford.
I for dey enjoy life.
Wetin concern me and racism.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
He never see anything, shebi na colonial master he wan serve. I have no single pity for him. Na Tammy Abraham turn i dey wait. Wise Hudson Odoi has quickly traced his roots back to Ghana and pledge allegiance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Emilokoiyawon: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
FIFA is gonna change some rules come 2023. One of them is to give players who have represented one country before the chance to change to play for another country. I

Saka If you head correct you should change from England to Oduduwa Republic(or Nigeria if the zoo is still standing).
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Tjjones: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
It was written emotionally bt vehemently spoken. #noroom4racism.....
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Emilokoiyawon: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
We dey d same department but I'm paying 100k+ as none indigen,.my guy dey pay barely 50k as indigen...e get racism wey pass that one??Back to the matter, Saka refusing to play for super eagles is racism in itself... undecided so stop crying

Are you attending a state university?
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
I just dey glad say CHO don come home.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by MrColdsweat: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
They call you nigger and you come to Facebook and rant.

Weak sissies.
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by sammyj: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Who send him to choose England over Nigeria. Nio God cathc
Jerryherd:
When he was banging the net for them he was full blooded British, but the moment he missed he is a black Nigerian
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Cr8or(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
You think it's easy. Something he probably would have experiencing since he was a child
Ayo2004:
Make I just dey earn half of wetin them dey earn
Wetin concine me concine racism,,make Dem shout niggar,monkey all the time,I no mind at all sitting in my crib in Miami or driving my latest range Rover grin

Abeg,make we hear word
Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by ledaman: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,
So you knew the kind of hate you were going to receive yet you didn't score the damn goal.

It's okay to say you deserve the hate coming your way and it's not only the whites hating on you.
Your post makes it apparent that you deliberately wasted that penalty shot to trigger sympathy.

No wonder Chiellini dragged you like a houseboy, I'm surprised you haven't attributed that to race too.

They gave you a role people will kill for, a deciding goal in a final but all you were hungry for was to score a cheap race goal.
That was myopic.

I just hate you Saka.
You deserve to be in zoo not with humans undecided

1 Like

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Ayo2004: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cr8or:
You think it's easy. Something he probably would have experiencing since he was a child
And so
Many of us Nigerians suffer tribalism and so many countless hardships that these abroad people would commit suicide if they ever experienced...
Do u see us ranting and crying like a child?
Abeg,they should let us hear word

1 Like

Re: Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter by Akanoaaa(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,

That was myopic.

I just hate you Saka.

Na shit full ur head. Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Injured Segun Oduduwa Abandoned After Career Threatening Injury (Photos) / Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos / Phone Case Designed With Super Eagles Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.