Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buhari Govt Linked Me To Al-shabaab Terrorists – IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Reveal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt Linked Me To Al-shabaab Terrorists – IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Reveal (272 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveal Evidence. That APC Are The Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria(vi / Zanfara They Are Bandits Not Terrorists, Ipob Is Terrorist / Nnamdi Kanu Reveal More Details About June 20, Biafra March For Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Linked Me To Al-shabaab Terrorists – IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Reveal by Infoexpert24: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu has disclosed that the Buhari government linked him to Islamic terrorists, Al-Shabab.

Nnamdi Kanu revealed that those who abducted him said the Nigerian government told them that he was a member of Al-Shabab.

Infoexpert24 reports that this was disclosed by Kanu’s lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor, after the Department of State Services, DSS, allowed him access to the IPOB leader.

Ejimakor disclosed that Kanu was tortured and subjected to inhumane treatment upon his capture.

The IPOB leader is widely believed to have been arrested in Kenya and repatriated to Nigeria.
CONTINUE READING HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/07/15/buhari-govt-linked-me-to-al-shabaab-terrorists-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-reveals-shocking-details/

Re: Buhari Govt Linked Me To Al-shabaab Terrorists – IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Reveal by Jones4190(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jubril or buhari government?

You never see something supreme leader

(1) (Reply)

A Petition To The Russian Government. / Barr.orji Immortalises Virtues Of Gov.umahi As He Turns 58years Old. / Kogi Is Nigeria’s New Construction Hub – Kogi Commissioner For Information. Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.