Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps (733 Views)

June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja / Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps by Salimsalimsaleh: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2021

Re: Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps by tutudesz: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na normal thing undecided

Re: Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps by Jerryherd: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Shameless old men
Re: Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps by Veqtor: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
As long as southerners and northerners are in the same building...all ds sort of disgraceful fights will keep happening.

Cos they are completely different people with different ways of thinking. They have nothing in common at all .. except being called nigerians. Oil and water don't mix... dividing this country is the best solution we can ever have.

1 Like

Re: Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps by santopelele(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
I can't stop laughing, ndi ara
Re: Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps by Supan(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
ObadiahMal:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
Southerners and middle belt senators don't allow them get way with this
Re: Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps by Quelme: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Make una kill una sef. Emila republic..
Re: Video:fight Breaks Out Between Members Of Reps by leofab(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bunch of rascals angry

(1) (Reply)

Billions Discovered In Saudi Arabia / I’ll Block Akpabio From Using Roads I Constructed: Wike / 2023: OUK And Okorocha Are Not The Candidates Of Ndigbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.