Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m (95818 Views)

Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / Davido Flaunts His New OBO Diamond Necklace Worth $100,000 (Photos, Video) / Fans Go Gaga Over Bobrisky's Expensive Necklace Worth N50,000,some Say Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by wealthyhenry(m): 1:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Doings get level...

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Amah70: 1:28am On Jul 16, 2021
vincentjk:
Popular businessman, Obi Cubana has gotten himself a customized diamond necklace and hand chain to honour his late mother whose burial will be coming up in the next few hours.

According to the jeweler who delivered the piece of jewelry, obi cubana had demanded for a piece of diamond jewelry to honour his mother.

In his words, @obi_cubana asked me "I want something special to commemorate my mum what can my 100k$ do for me" told him Say no more big bro.

Wow. This burial shall flow with water.
Gotta be there. Cubana’s hometown, Owerri, shall be agog on the burial day.
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by puppie017: 2:02am On Jul 16, 2021
No more comment left
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by pacespot(m): 2:16am On Jul 16, 2021
What does this guy do for living specifically?
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by livinbygrace: 3:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Dikaveli:
if house in ikoyi is 200

Igbos own 137
Yorubas 42
Others 21

You guys just like to make noise and mere attention seekers.
Most of the properties on that axis are being owned by Yorubas and Northerners.
The difference is that you won’t here them make noise.
Even on island most of the landlords are Yorubas but you won’t here them make noise or chest beating,but once some of your people rent an apartment,the whole community won’t rest.
You just like unnecessary attention.
I have been into real estate for many years and I am talking from experience .

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by vickydevoka(m): 3:51am On Jul 16, 2021
vincentjk:
Popular businessman, Obi Cubana has gotten himself a customized diamond necklace and hand chain to honour his late mother whose burial will be coming up in the next few hours.

According to the jeweler who delivered the piece of jewelry, obi cubana had demanded for a piece of diamond jewelry to honour his mother.

In his words, @obi_cubana asked me "I want something special to commemorate my mum what can my 100k$ do for me" told him Say no more big bro.
This obi cubana is fûcking Rich. Na so my guy supply doors for him finish for him new house, afterwards him self go start him own house

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by BigCowH0rn: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2021
livinbygrace:

Even on island most of the landlords are Yorubas but you won’t here them make noise or chest beating,but once some of your people rent an apartment,the whole community won’t rest.

Are you talking about this Ikoyi/VI/Lekki I live in or your are talking somewhere else?

The Yorubas are the greatest noisemakers ever.
From the roadside hawkers to noisy parties.
The worst is omonile, which is why most of us now buy land in gated estates.

The northerners are the ones that are more calm though. You are correct there.
Also you are correct that yorubas own most of the properties here, especially in old areas.

The thing is the igbos lost a lot of properties in those axis during the civil war. Even Ojukwu. His billionaire dad owned large chunks of land in Ikoyi. He forfeited them all. It's a matter of recorded history.

I'm Igbo by the way.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by vincentjk(m): 4:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Amah70:

Wow. This burial shall flow with water.
Gotta be there. Cubana’s hometown, Owerri, shall be agog on the burial day.

The chairman of cubana group, obi is from oba in anambra while chief priest the fat one is from IMO.

Oba is already on fire as we speak.

E money
Kcee
Chief priest
Poco Lee
Jowizaza
The entire five star group
Other countless young and rich coded Igbo hustlers who are friends to obi cubana are already present at the wake keeping.

Hotels in oba, awka and other towns in anambra are already cashing out.
Go view tunde ednut's page, poco lee's IG story, obi cubana's IG story, Chief priest's IG story or any member of the cubana group's IG and see doings already.

Don't mind the pained people on this thread, they can't stand it anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by samwillyco1(m): 4:51am On Jul 16, 2021
God please forgive all my wrong doings both know and unknown and bless me with MEGA wealth because poverty is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Igbo Men, don't joke with their women, especially mother's

opalu:
Hmm
I hope the mother got 1/1000th what is being displayed

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by CasNova: 5:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Bellgal:
Truly money is good.

Oluwa please bless me fast.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Forgodsgrace: 5:06am On Jul 16, 2021
vincentjk:

The chairman of cubana group, obi is from oba in anambra while chief priest the fat one is from IMO.

Oba is already on fire as we speak.

E money
Kcee
Chief priest
Poco Lee
Jowizaza
The entire five star group
Other countless young and rich coded Igbo hustlers who are friends to obi cubana are already present at the wake keeping.

Hotels in oba, awka and other towns in anambra are already cashing out.
Go view tunde ednut's page, poco lee's IG story, obi cubana's IG story, Chief priest's IG story or any member of the cubana group's IG and see doings already.

Don't mind the pained people on this thread, they can't stand it anymore.

Lol!!All Na packaging ,Same way Asaba Nollywood star,Zuby Michael claimed to be the richest in Nollywood,I come in peace .

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Dartilo(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2021
I hope his Mama actually enjoyed life when she was on Earth.... It's good too have money
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Chinabo2: 5:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Is it true money
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Queenethofficia: 5:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Let me not hear anyone telling me there is no money in this country

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Nezzjnr: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2021
livinbygrace:

I'm Igbo and you aren't far from the Truth my Guy.

Ikoyi is filled up with mostly Yorubas...

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:55am On Jul 16, 2021
smile11s:
When you become very rich that’s when you will begin to cherish and value expensive jewelries. There aren’t much you can do in this earth when you have a lot of money. it’s just a very small world. That’s why billionaires are now going to the moon. They need more ways to spend money.
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Agugbadin: 5:55am On Jul 16, 2021
One reason why crime cannot go away from Anambra is the display of wealth gotten illegally. Ndioshi Ndioshi.

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by g4gerald: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2021
enyen:
Are they going to bury her with it ? If yes where will be the location of
the burial ground. Operations 40mili loading.
No go let ghost begin dey hunt u
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2021
My people know this and know peace, success is not measured by another man's achievement,be productive,do your best to achieve your set goals.[/quote]
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by cheezy4real(m): 6:21am On Jul 16, 2021
opalu:
Hmm
I hope the mother got 1/1000th what is being displayed

Guy, the mum chop well, the brothers are also enjoying him, the family members, male cousins that bear iyiegbu get 1million each every January. Calm . That's y we stand for him. Okpataozuora oba na eme ofuma
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by okoroemeka(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2021
UncleHaba22:
The last time I checked this is his mom's funeral not his birthday

From 46 cows to 40m necklace na together una gather kill your mama??embarassed lipsrsealed
you are very much mistaken,the 46 cows is just from one person alone Cubans chief priest,at last count there are 200 cows on ground,my brother enjoyment no dey for heaven, paradise is on Earth if you have the money,if you like wait till you die before you go to heaven and beat drum,ogene and samba, singing song and praise from morning till night.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by lkillbrokehoes: 6:27am On Jul 16, 2021
smile11s:
When you become very rich that’s when you will begin to cherish and value expensive jewelries. There aren’t much you can do in this earth when you have a lot of money. it’s just a very small world. That’s why billionaires are now going to the moon. They need more ways to spend money.
You are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by lexy2014: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2021
vincentjk:
Popular businessman, Obi Cubana

Abeg, which business does d "popular businessman" do?

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Ignyte(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Flier:
The whole group are probably into drugs
I am sure the truth will come out soon.You dont make clean money and spend like fools

Lmao. They’re not into drugs. This is simple Igbo apprenticeship system at play here. Obi Cubana is the master for Quincy, Nolly, Chief priest, LJ, Prime Minister, Ike and the list goes on.

While, he was setting up Cubana group, all these boys were watching and learning. When all was set up, the long list of boys went and started the same business. Quincy owns hotels, LJ owns hotels, Chief priest just started his club, Ike runs an entire city of Cubana businesses. In between these guys there are almost 40 businesses in the hospitality industry. Think about it.

Pretty mike is in Lagos showing off money from just one Night Club. If you own Five clubs you be Boss! Obi Cubana owns Cubana, Crave Cubana, Ibiza, Hustle and Bustle and these businesses are just clubs.

If you go to hustle and bustle in Abuja, them no go play Dorime for you if you no buy a bottle wey worth N1m.

Yahoo Boys and Sugar Daddies are his customers. And all they do is make money off another person flexing.

Hustle and Bustle had Wizkid in the Club in Abuja last month. Costs of drinks tripled. You know how much them cash out? Malo Boys dey spend for Abuja oh.

Let me explain it in common man terms. There is a club in Makurdi (Not Abuja oh)

In a Night they make N3 million in profit.

Imagine if you make N3 million in a day. How you go dey flex am?

Allow Obi Cubana to flex his money. No dey talk plenty. His businesses make that money.

The only logical thing you can say is that, people are using his businesses as a front to launder money and that would sound possible.

No be all this rubbish wey una dey write

5 Likes

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Dikaveli:
if house in ikoyi is 200

Igbos own 137 150
Yorubas 42 1
Others 21 49

Fixed!
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Mrjonah(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Money is good cheesy
Good please remember me cry
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by tradepunter: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2021
This is clout chasing

The Nigerians we know won't spend that amount on worthless chain even if they are billionaires.. yes I said billionaires.

Work with Nigerian billionaire and see how they are very strict in spending.

They only spend when they want to acquire more in form of business deals and venture with other billionaires.
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by wunmi590(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Flier:
The whole group are probably into drugs
I am sure the truth will come out soon.You dont make clean money and spend like fools

Chai, I believe you...
Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Lamba42(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2021
tradepunter:
This is clout chasing

The Nigerians we know won't spend that amount on worthless chain even if they are billionaires.. yes I said billionaires.

Work with Nigerian billionaire and see how they are very strict in spending.

They only spend when they want to acquire more in form of business deals and venture with other billionaires.

� ogaaa 40 milli is nothing to Obi Cubana, Billionaires spend money on what they choose

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by Blesyn22(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Sapa God will punish.

$100k?

Sapa I rebuke you in my life

1 Like

Re: Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m by SLcherrY24(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Omo..oh Lord take away my sapastation n saparrows, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) / Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.