Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? (2576 Views)

Toyota Corolla 06 For Hire Purchase - Business - Nairalandcall/whatsapp For More / Tokunbo Car Business: How Car Dealers Import Clean Cars From USA To Nigeria / Hire-purchase Vehicle Needed For Uber/taxify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by erubati: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello nairaland.
I have been at a crossroad as to which investment opportunity I can venture into in lagos.i work a 9-5 job and would love to invest and have the money work for me instead of me having to work for it.
I am thinking of getting a korope or buying a small tokunbo Corolla for Uber and letting it out on hire purchase,but am so scared of naija people.i do not know how hire purchase works that is,how much I lease out on hire purchase and for how many months and all.
Please I need sincere advice if it's a good business and how to make sure I don't get super by the person I lease out to on hire purchase.
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Reolman: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by emma1st(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Reolman:
Kindly let's talk about it. 09012453553 (Whatsapp or call)

It's better we discuss everything here for others to benefit from people's contributions instead of PM.
My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by suprememoney(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
emma1st:

It's better we discuss everything here for others to benefit from people's contributions instead of PM.
My opinion

Hello. Please in case you've finalized on venturing into the hire purchase business, we can work together. I can get the car from you on hire purchase for uber. I have 500k initial deposit and i will balance up within months. My location is Lagos.

All the necessary guarantor will be provided and there won't be bleach of agreement from my side. Thanks as i await your response
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by emma1st(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
suprememoney:

Hello. Please in case you've finalized on venturing into the hire purchase business, we can work together. I can get the car from you on hire purchase for uber. I have 500k initial deposit and i will balance up within months. My location is Lagos.

All the necessary guarantor will be provided and there won't be bleach of agreement from my side. Thanks as i await your response

Thanks so much sir
My own is Toyota Hiace Hummer 1 bus.
Can I get a serious person for it?
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by emma1st(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
See the pictures below

Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by suprememoney(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
emma1st:

Thanks so much sir

Thank you sir for the mention. Though I'm more interested in a car that i can use for Uber and i currently don't know anyone that is in need of hammer bus for hire purchase. If i do, i will refer the fellow to you.
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by emma1st(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
suprememoney:

Thank you sir for the mention. Though I'm more interested in a car that i can use for Uber and i currently don't know anyone that is in need of hammer bus for hire purchase. If i do, i will refer the fellow to you.

Alright
Thanks so much
I really appreciate
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by suprememoney(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
emma1st:

Alright
Thanks so much
I really appreciate

You are welcome sir
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Christie171(f): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
emma1st:

Thanks so much sir
Location pls?
I have someone but he is in PHC
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by emma1st(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Christie171:
Location pls?
I have someone but he is in PHC

Epe local government, Lagos State
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Kennedyken01: 3:41am On Jul 19, 2021
I am interested. I need a hire purchase car for Bolt. I am in Portharcourt. 08064304059
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by emeviks: 5:16am On Jul 19, 2021
The business is safe.

If the driver defaults anytime in the payment , owner recovers the vehicle.

Also to add; Keep the Tenure as short as possible and the agreed amount to be weekly , have your car brought in for inspection bi-weekly.

Lest I forget , install a tracker on it .

2 Likes

Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Masterace(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
drop your phone number pls
suprememoney:

Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Thurmieee: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
erubati:
Hello nairaland.
I have been at a crossroad as to which investment opportunity I can venture into in lagos.i work a 9-5 job and would love to invest and have the money work for me instead of me having to work for it.
I am thinking of getting a korope or buying a small tokunbo Corolla for Uber and letting it out on hire purchase,but am so scared of naija people.i do not know how hire purchase works that is,how much I lease out on hire purchase and for how many months and all.
Please I need sincere advice if it's a good business and how to make sure I don't get super by the person I lease out to on hire purchase.

If you're in Lagos. I'm in epe I'm looking for a car on hire purchase. Guarantor and initial deposit available.
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Labi01: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Thurmieee:

If you're in Lagos. I'm in epe I'm looking for a car on hire purchase. Guarantor and initial deposit available.
How much initial deposit do you have for korope ?
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Thurmieee: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Labi01:

How much initial deposit do you have for korope ?
Korope can't do Uber. I'll like a car that can do Uber/bolt
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by emma1st(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
suprememoney:

Sorry for replying late, I've concluded to sell it against hire purchase
Thanks
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by emma1st(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
emeviks:
The business is safe.

If the driver defaults anytime in the payment , owner recovers the vehicle.

Also to add; Keep the Tenure as short as possible and the agreed amount to be weekly , have your car brought in for inspection bi-weekly.

Lest I forget , install a tracker on it .

Thanks for the beautiful advice!
Love your contribution so much.
Only that I have decided to sell it
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2021
lucky you....... who ever gave you the advice of selling that bus loves you so much
at least you can sleep peacefully

1 Like

Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2021
suprememoney:

can we do business
I bought a bus unknown to me the engine was faulty before buying it..... if you can bring half of this amount you have under six month we will start looking for a car...... I based in Lagos I have been into logistics since 2016
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Northboi: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2022
erubati:
Hello nairaland.
Good morning boss, I just came across your post while searching out for car hire purchase , please i don't know if there is still an opportunity to get a car on hire purchase.. 2 guarantors are available , address verification, down payment of initial deposit and identity verification is all available. Thank you as I hope for a response. Just trying a luck out .
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Kaymax2222: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Northboi:
Good morning boss, I just came across your post while searching out for car hire purchase , please i don't know if there is still an opportunity to get a car on hire purchase.. 2 guarantors are available , address verification, down payment of initial deposit and identity verification is all available. Thank you as I hope for a response. Just trying a luck out .
chat me up if you are still in need
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Northboi: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaymax2222:
chat me up if you are still in need
Thanks for the response sir.. yes I am still in need .. I don't know if I can send a direct message to your email sir
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Kaymax2222: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Northboi:
Thanks for the response sir.. yes I am still in need .. I don't know if I can send a direct message to your email sir
chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Northboi: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaymax2222:
chat me on WhatsApp
OK sir I don't have your number .. I can just get it fast and delete it for privacy
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Kaymax2222: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Northboi:
OK sir I don't have your number .. I can just get it fast and delete it for privacy
drop yours, my number is here on nairaland don't want to keep dropping it everywhere though
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by Addisjeje: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm looking for hire purchase car..please assist me for uber
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by SimplyAdept: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Northboi:

I'm interested too kindly charge me up
Re: Hire Purchase Business:how Safe Is It? by ernestchykern(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello @erubati, how I just saw this tr3ad if yours: enquiries on hire purchase. Please I care to know, did you finally engage in the business, was it successful ?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

1000km Journey Using A 1.5L Petrol Engine Part II / Avalon Ship Or Spider / Mercedes Benz E320

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.