Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How To Stop Parents From Running Away With Your School Fees - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Stop Parents From Running Away With Your School Fees (222 Views)

CBN limits Dollar Purchase From BDCs: $10000 For School Fees, $5000 For Medicals / How To Prevent Your Data From Running Out Fast / WARNING! Do This Or You Might Be Permanently Banned From Running Ad On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Parents From Running Away With Your School Fees by Solo777(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
HELP MY SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO CRASH!!!

Look at what parents are owing us. Do they want us to close down?

Is this fair?

My eyes lit up when I saw the figures.

"They would owe you, plead and promise heaven and earth when they manage to hold on till a new session, they'll go to a new school with everything they owe.

Is this fair? " She asked.

The worst is the senior classes.

They'll owe you till they get to ss2. Little will you know that they've registered for waec elsewhere and voom, they've left.

Now the average school system is from Jss1-Ss2.

They're gradually fading out the SS3, the same way they did to primary 6.

These parents are killing the system forgetting that what the children didn't learn in the SS3 would be most needed.

She was bitter. She's been running the school for over 10 years and you know how painful it is watching your brainchild die.

Her staffs were on the brink of leaving as she's been owing them for months.

Only a few are considerate as she's never owed for a month but she understands as they have to pay bills too.

Some consider her as wicked not knowing what she's going through and parents are withdrawing their children from the school.

What do I do?

Why do these parents act so wicked despite how understanding I have been with them.

Why can't people keep to their words?

Now you see why some people act the way they do.

Yes I know things are difficult and that's why we're understanding now look where it landed us.

Can you see....enh coach..... you're not saying anything.

I listened as she poured out her heart.I understood her so well.

I've had several clients like her whose school had also been on the brink of closure until we devised strategies for her to stop their parents from owing her and running away with her money.

Her friend who introduced her to us had already started seeing a great reduction in monies owed and she has already promised her staff an increment if they work as a team to apply the strategies we showed them to grow the school.

As she finished, I gave her our "Debt Recovery Questionnaire for schools" to get the correct information of the school as we treat every situation differently.

I also gave her a free copy of our audiobook on "7 things you've been doing to stop your school from growing".

A client listened to that podcasts and shouted.

She didn't know her actions and inactions were pulling her school down

When she followed our instructions, she started seeing results as her school grew.

When she returns with the answers and registers with us, I'll hand her a copy of our course " How to stop parents from running away with your school fees and recover your debts"

This course would show you how you can recover your school fees owed and stop parents from running away with your school fees.

September is around the corner so I'll also give her a copy of "7 ways to grow your school population quickly and turn your school into an A-class school".

This is a super course for those who want to see a hike in their students population quickly.

She'll also get 6 months of access to our " Exclusive school growth" Mentorship and counseling where we help you handle your A-Z about your school problems and challenges.

I'm waiting for her answers to our questionnaire.

The insights and strategies she'll get will drastically change her school in the next 3-9 months.
Our meeting ended and so I spent the weekend with her school in mind.

Her school will grow massively with little spent on promotions.

I love helping people solve their problems.....I love my job......

What can be more comforting than hearing a shout of progress from the other end of the phone?

Olive Jaja

Business and Brand Strategist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Parents From Running Away With Your School Fees by RunzMAN: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

How Does My Category Of Small Business Owner Get Forex From Banks / Start Your Ember Months Of Wealth Transfers Business. / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.