Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Obama Vs Osama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Vs Osama (769 Views)

Under Their Umbrella Obama Vs GMB vs queen elizabeth / Jonathan With Obama Vs Buhari With Obama ( Photos) / Obama Vs A Nun: How Obama Blocked The Only Christian Rep In Iraq From Comin 2 US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Vs Osama by Nobody: 1:19am On May 12, 2011
OBAMA vs OSAMA is a post that revealed what looks wonderous about the first names and abilities of these two men.

The wonders of their first name. - Look at it this way:
OBAMA's first name start with "O" and is a five letter word. While OSAMA's go exactly in that order. The only difference is the "B" and "S".

Why should there first names both begins with the same letter "O" and both had five letter word? This is a litle wonder that only nature can explain.

A careful consideration of the first name of these two men and their ability brings to mind the fact that the world would have had two really great men. If not for the fact that Osama conciously choose to hurt his g
eneration!

While Obama breaks world record to became the first BLACK PRESIDENT,
Osama broke it by distroying world trade center (WTC) killing thousands of innocent people and became the first white man to carry out such attack when there was no war.

Shotly after the distruction of the world trade center (WTC) Osama diappeared and could not be found by the administration of Gearge Bush.
One ll really wonder how it was possible for him to hide for many years without being discovered.

But thank God for Obama and his administration.
Osama that caused the whole world so much pain and sorrow and became invisible for many years had finally joined his ancestors! And his people ll never see his body!

OBAMA vs OSAMA, 
Their scores:
Obamas' score +100%,
Osamas' score- 0%,
And the win
ner is OBAMA!!!
Re: Obama Vs Osama by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On May 12, 2011
You're not even funny. . . sad
Re: Obama Vs Osama by Nobody: 2:39am On May 12, 2011
I'm not try to be funny. Is just a real story or you can call it news.
Re: Obama Vs Osama by apoti(m): 4:16am On May 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Vs Osama by Blazay(m): 4:48am On May 12, 2011
Till I see where dem keep Osama body. . . I nor dey blink!
Burial at sea ko. . . burial for moon ni!
Shiooooooor!

Wey Juliane Assange to gif us the correct gist jare.

Arrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus! angry
Re: Obama Vs Osama by THEAMAKA(f): 5:33am On May 12, 2011
I seriously doubt Osama was thrown in the sea. we know his body is in the custody of the US government, and he is probably at some lab somewhere being dissected, and all his organs being tested and examined. i highly doubt they would just throw him in the sea like that.
Re: Obama Vs Osama by Blazay(m): 5:40am On May 12, 2011
^^^ tongue

*in mischief mode of operation*

The buka woman sabi bukuru o! cheesy

Errrrrrhm. True word. True word.

Amerika pipo wicked well well. . .If dem catch dat kaiin Osama (The one and only "ESAMA" of terrorism) Body, wey killy over tiri tazzzzand pipo. . .come levo grand siro jhion on top? shocked

Dem nor go release that body lai lai. . . dem go just dey pour kerosine on top efry day, take am dey do 'sacray-fy'. . . come put serpent for im blokos take am dey make im dey burn for h-inside CTU witi dem Jack Buer dia. In fact nor be only '24' dem go take am h-act! Na 48 go be Osama version. Dat Osama go regret dey day wey Prophet Mohammed come dis world I swia! grin

American pipo too dey lie-lie abeg!

Osama body dey for America kpe-pe-rem-pe!

Nna mheeeeen. . . like that my Okoro husband dey always telly moi wey we dey fight h-erhn? If I just miss literacy by 0.5% huh. . . Akpenor Jegede Sokoya for "Masquerade" those days for better pass me. cheesy Na reaaaaaal "I-Gbelekhua"(Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuush Meat) I for be I swia! cry

Lord-a Mercy!

Kweeeeeeeekeh! cheesy
Re: Obama Vs Osama by gaussy(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2011
The Targeted Assassination of Osama Bin Laden
By Marjorie Cohn – War is a Crime .org (formerly AfterDowningStreet)
“Targeted assassinations violate well-established principles of international law. Also called political assassinations, they are extrajudicial executions. These are unlawful and deliberate killings carried out by order of, or with the acquiescence of, a government, outside any judicial framework.”
[SNIP]
“The U.N. General Assembly and Human Rights Commission, as well as Amnesty International, have all condemned extrajudicial executions.”
[SNIP]
“After the Holocaust, Winston Churchill wanted to execute the Nazi leaders without trials. But the U.S. government opposed the extrajudicial executions of Nazi officials who had committed genocide against millions of people. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson, who served as chief prosecutor at the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal, told President Harry Truman: ‘We could execute or otherwise punish [the Nazi leaders] without a hearing. But undiscriminating executions or punishments without definite findings of guilt, fairly arrived at, would not set easily on the American conscience or be remembered by children with pride.’
“Osama bin Laden and the ‘suspected militants’ targeted in drone attacks should have been arrested and tried in U.S. courts or an international tribunal.”
[SNIP]
“These assassinations are not only illegal; they create a dangerous precedent, which could be used to justify the targeted killings of U.S. leaders.”
You can read the full story here: http://warisacrime.org/content/targeted-assassination-osama-bin-laden
Re: Obama Vs Osama by Blazay(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2011
“Osama bin Laden and the ‘suspected militants’ targeted in drone attacks should have been arrested and tried in U.S. courts or an international tribunal.”
[SNIP]

“These assassinations are [size=20pt]not only illegal; they create a dangerous precedent,[/size] which could be used to justify the targeted killings of U.S. leaders.”

Absolutely correct! Ironic that the Americans who preach from the Bible of civilization would turn around and act worse than the terrorists themselves. Having sneaked into another country to carry out a gestapo style abduction and "Gong-Ho Commando" caliber-style assassination on a 'suspected' lord of terror.

If this is not hypocritical. . . I dunno what is. undecided

I am sorry to say. . . it is time to bury my American passport. cheesy

As much as I love America. . . there are some things that don't look or sound right. This whole Osama business has just set a baaaaaaaaad precedent.

What really bothers me is the fact that the Muslim world is silent.  Not word?

Something is not right. . . just an omnious feeling I usually get when things are not quite right.

Something is not quite right I say.

Let us just wait patiently for the next shoe to drop. . . it ain't gonna be pretty.

I don't really sleep well at night after all this OSAMA-OBAMA thingy. . . .May God help us all. Amen.
Re: Obama Vs Osama by Blazay(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2011
HappyTime:

[size=20pt]Christian Almajiri vs Muslim Almajiri[/size] is a post that revealed what looks wonderous about the first names and abilities of these two men.

The wonders of their first name. - Look at it this way:
OBAMA's first name start with "O" and is a five letter word. While OSAMA's go exactly in that order. The only difference is the "B" and "S".

Why should there first names both begins with the same letter "O" and both had five letter word? This is a litle wonder that only nature can explain.

A careful consideration of the first name of these two men and their ability brings to mind the fact that the world would have had two really great men. If not for the fact that Osama conciously choose to hurt his g
eneration!

While Obama breaks world record to became the first BLACK PRESIDENT,
Osama broke it by distroying world trade center (WTC) killing thousands of innocent people and became the first white man to carry out such attack when there was no war.

Shotly after the distruction of the world trade center (WTC) Osama diappeared and could not be found by the administration of Gearge Bush.
One ll really wonder how it was possible for him to hide for many years without being discovered.

But thank God for Obama and his administration.
Osama that caused the whole world so much pain and sorrow and became invisible for many years had finally joined his ancestors! And his people ll never see his body!

OBAMA vs OSAMA, 
Their scores:
Obamas' score +100%,
Osamas' score- 0%,
And the win
ner is OBAMA!!!

Really?

You think this is the end?

So, what next?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658789.0.html

You can only imagine what the so-called 'Navy Seals' did there.

human beings eh? Thanks to my God I don't subscribe to ANY religous faith. ALL blood-thirsty killers and criminals! No difference! Tufiakwa!!!

Ever siince I saw the expression on Hilary Clinton's face. . . one thing became certain.
There is really no difference between a Christian terrorist and a Muslim terrorist.
May God help his people I say.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Population: Three-baby Plan / Igbo Were Not Prepared For Biafra –metuh Pdp Vice Chairman Of The Party / North, Igbo Leaders Strategise For 2015!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.