Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders (49294 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah; Isn't The Death Threat Against The Law / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by J2381: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obviously this Bello Yabo is an idiot and insane also. He's not just insane, he's insanely mad to ask muslims to kill their fellow Muslim because someone blaspheme against their dead prophet.

I still ask this question. Which law is supreme, the law of the federal Republic of Nigeria or the law of the Holy Quran.

I mean what nonsense. Imagine the way the lunatic was shouting "kill him". I keep saying religion is among the reason we as Nigerians are very very backward and stagnant.

We need to set the record straight. No religion, whether its Christianity, Islam or Buddhist should be above the law of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Period!!!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by nameo: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
dmbb:

why are you Christians hypocrites? Even in your Bible blasphemers are ordered to be killed as in below
In the book of Leviticus, which is in the Old Testament of the holy Bible, God actually ordered the killing of a certain man who blasphemed the name of the Lord. In that Bible verses, God instructed Moses to put forward that man that blasphemed so that the people around will put him to death through stoning. That instruction from God to Christians through Moses was seen in the book of Leviticus chapter 24:10-16. See the Holy Bible instructions

*Leviticus 24 15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin. 16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death. 17 And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.**

In the book of – Leviticus 24:10–16. The Lord Said ““Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death” (v. 16).

Oh, so you support the guy.

You see why that 1st guy you quoted have a problem with Islam and mistrust Muslims?

Even as educated as you are(a minority amongst northerner Muslims), you support that that extremist preacher. Even if the supposed blamphermer(and there has be examples where innocent persons have been accused and killed by extremist Islamic mobs) committed the act, why not allow the court(say the Sharia court even) to sentence him rather than asking people to go and kill him. Saying that if the man repents, it is between him and God(Allah) but that people must still kill him, do you not see how patently wicked and demented that is? How can you kill someone that God may have forgiven or are you saying that God cannot forgive blasphemy?

So why were you trying to deny it before? You see why another person accused some of you guys of Tariqa?

PS: You are quoting the old testament where people were under the "law". The new testament commands christains to "Love our enemies" even those ones who blamspheme the name of God or even Jesus. Christians do not fight for God. He is absolutely capable of doing so himself
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by dmbb: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
nameo:

Oh, so you support the guy.

You see why that 1st guy you quoted have a problem with Islam and mistrust Muslims?

Even as educated as you are(a minority amongst northerner Muslims), you support that that extremist preacher. Even if the supposed blamphermer(and there has be examples where innocent persons have been accused and killed by extremist Islamic mobs) committed the act, why not allow the court(say the Sharia court even) to sentence him rather than asking people to go and kill him. Saying that if the man repents, it is between him and God(Allah) but that people must still kill him, do you not see how patently wicked and demented that is? How can you kill someone that God may have forgiven or are you saying that God cannot forgive blasphemy?

So why were you trying to deny it before? You see why another person accused some of you guys of Tariqa?

PS: You are quoting the old testament where people were under the "law". The new testament commands christains to "Love our enemies" even those ones who blamspheme the name of God or even Jesus. Christians do not fight for God. He is absolutely capable of doing so himself
So you have disowned the old testament that ordered the killing of blasphemer? Is the old testament wicket and encouraging terrorism? Your problem is that your pastors are only telling you what you want to hear. The reason I did tell you my stand on that man was that you though killing blasphemer was a sin, and if I didn't quote Bible for you you will never believe. Now that you have seen it from your book, I didn't support the position of that preacher that the blasphemer should be killed right on the spot, but he/she should be taken to the Sharia court where it will be ruled by the judge
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Kfed4ril(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala what of the thread, about IPOB trying to behead alleged Saboteurs?

What do you have to say about this one in your front? Stop looking for what isn’t missing
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by nameo: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
dmbb:

So you have disowned the old testament that ordered the killing of blasphemer? Is the old testament wicket and encouraging terrorism? Your problem is that your pastors are only telling you what you want to hear. The reason I did tell you my stand on that man was that you though killing blasphemer was a sin, and if I didn't quote Bible for you you will never believe. Now that you have seen it from your book, I didn't support the position of that preacher that the blasphemer should be killed right on the spot, but he/she should be taken to the Sharia court where it will be ruled by the judge

It is a sin to kill a person cos he blasphemed against God.

As a christain, that is a sin.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by dmbb: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
nameo:

It is a sin to kill a person cos he blasphemed against God.

As a christain, that is a sin.

Then your books have no use since you are always selecting what pleases you
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by nameo: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
dmbb:

Then your books have no use since you are always selecting what pleases you

Bros, it would seem i have been wasting time on this back and forth with you cos i am not going to change your heart which has likely been indoctrinated witg extremist views right from birth. But if i was able to create some "doubts" in your mind, then perhaps a seed would have been planted in the quest to "save" an extremist from committing atrocities in the name of religion.

Goodbye, guy
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Xmuslim: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2021
This is one of the reasons why I left Islam. It is not this man's problem - he's not evil. He's only emulating Muhammad. Muhammad also kill blasphemers according to authentic Hadiths.

I concluded long ago that no merciful God would send such a blood thirsty prophet to the world.

Case closed. ISLAM IS NOT A PERFECT WAY OF LIFE. It has merit though, but it also contains bullshít

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by johnHerba(m): 2:01am On Jul 31, 2021
klax:
And no one arrest him. I have asked severally what is blasphemy? Yet non of these headslammes were able to define it correctly for me.

I asked again how can you kill someone for expressing his view as per another fellow human? Yet no answer.

Pls can any of these blasphemy maniac syndrome headslammers produce any evidence the person they claimed should not be blasphem ever existed or not or any picture proof or audio proof? Yet no answer.

So now the prophet is bigger than the Almighty the creator? Yet no answer. I have heard people say thing against the creator of the universe Yet no one order killing but the moment someone talks about a particular man, an ordinary mortal man then the hell is let loose are you people telling me your prophet bigger than the creator of the universe now? I need answer pls.

Now this demonic mofo ordered someone to be kill and yet walking freely but igboho and whoever speak up against herdsmen must die isn't?

I remember how I used to see Islam as a good religion then but at a stage they lost my respect till today and forever. You can not be running vampire religion and called it God's own religion it's not possible, God don't suck innocent blood.

Mr blasphemy killer squad leader go ahead and kill the guy and you should ive forever, you son of Bitch

Good day.
So you remember how you used to see that, but they no longer got your respect right. you must have been a 'Cleric' yourself to have known better
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by johnHerba(m): 2:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by johnHerba(m): 2:46am On Jul 31, 2021
toye440:
Two contradicting parts in this story is where he called Mohammed " the prophet of Peace ", which I believe every of his follower should imbibe that virtue.
But getting to this part: A Muslim, if he blasphemes the Apostle of Allah and then repents, that repentance is between him and Allah; but we must kill him.
I think it's safe to say this their religion is a cancer to any progressive State. The world has grown beyond this primitive way of thinking, even some in Saudi are already raising motions to edit their holy book as it only promotes terrorism and not peace as they claim. What a religion.
"..some in Saudi are already raising motions to edit their holy book". They could do that by reproducing revised versions
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by johnHerba(m): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2021
MightySparrow:

Buhari himself in an Apostle of death, next to Mo.
did buhari (Nigeria's president) tell you he's an apostle or are the two of you sharing apostleship
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by johnHerba(m): 3:18am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by johnHerba(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2021
J2381:
Obviously this Bello Yabo is an idiot and insane also. He's not just insane, he's insanely mad to ask muslims to kill their fellow Muslim because someone blaspheme against their dead prophet.

I still ask this question. Which law is supreme, the law of the federal Republic of Nigeria or the law of the Holy Quran.

I mean what nonsense. Imagine the way the lunatic was shouting "kill him". I keep saying religion is among the reason we as Nigerians are very very backward and stagnant.

We need to set the record straight. No religion, whether its Christianity, Islam or Buddhist should be above the law of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Period!!!.
Religions have nothing to do with the genes of nigerian. nigerians are Criminals
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by J2381: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2021
johnHerba:
Religions have nothing to do with the genes of nigerian. nigerians are Criminals
Religion should help curb it, but it's fostering it

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by johnHerba(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
J2381:
Religion should help curb it, but it's fostering it
religion could not curb it because there's nothing in religion that could ultimately curb it
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by toye440: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
johnHerba:
"..some in Saudi are already raising motions to edit their holy book". They could do that by reproducing revised versions
well they said it was handed to them directly by a certain angel. Producing a revised version to them only means the jihadi scripts has been corrupted.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by LordPherule(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adjovi:

There's a woman that stays with us. She ran away from her parents because they wanted to kill her for converting to Christianity. It's a norm for true Muslims.

Not a norm o! Those ones are fanatic lunatic!
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Adjovi: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
LordPherule:

Not a norm o! Those ones are fanatic lunatic!

Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport / Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.