Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) (39347 Views)

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by olabimp(f): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is pure wickedness
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by AfroKnight: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
There are wicked women in this world. Don’t leave your kids in the care of anyone. As much as you can, take care of your children yourself.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by membranus: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why are women so wicked at heart?

When you witness the way most of them maltreat servants and other people's children, I sometimes wonder whether they have human feelings at all.

And when you go to Church or Mosque, you will see them acting the most virtuous.

Inflicting pain, and not feeling any remorse? She must be a witch.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Centmelody: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Even devil go dey fear this woman.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Wurdbank: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is the height of wickedness. I wonder what people gain from being wicked to their fellow men. This is just one cases there are several cases of torture that are never reported. I pray the lagos state government gets proactive on child abuse in the state. Neighbours should also be vigilant and report and suspicion to the relevant authority.

Do you want to increase your income? Start a side hustle? Visit www.wurdbank.com today. Wurdbank is a business resource website where you can get expert-sourced business guides of any business you want to go into from agriculture, online, real estate to importation for only N2,000.
Subscribe today on www.wurdank.com and get;
✅Unlimited Access to over 100 money-making business guides
✅Free Access to our Facebook ads course
✅Free Access to our Instagram ads course
✅Free Access to our Whatsapp marketing course
✅Free Access to email marketing course
✅Full Access to our Telegram group where you can network with business owners.
✅Free subscription to our business newsletter where you get first-hand information on new business opportunities
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Segzy19: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mumu! Always putting tribalism in everything.
What of the baby factories in Biafra and by biafrans? You better go back to your shell
KillMNKnow:
shocked

This will never happen in Biafra

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Nurseonduty(f): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Heard on Nig Info FM this morning... Too bad
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by swimnigeria(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wicked Soul angry
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
shocked

Make una try to dey make little sense!
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by ibechris(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
shocked

Biafra will soon kill u and definitely it will.

The hate inside u is immeasurably confounding that i wonder if u don't use head when u type.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by dapadawee: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
kenddys:
This is horrible

She should be prosecuted for this!

iPhones available here

https://www.nairaland.com/6638539/iphone-sale
Please I sell phones supply me I will pay you immediately I sell I can bring guarantor
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by harmony75: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oh God someone's child why do you pretend to care omg human being oooo Eyyyyy e your own nephew � I'm so sad she wanted this child died but God said no � haaaaa a little child had gone through heal � �
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Ickes: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
guru90:
Heart of human beings full with evil DOERS...

Why must humans allow themselves to be engulfed with this kind of wickedness.

There is so much wickedness going on in different places unnoticed.

I really don't understand it.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by memories1(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
And these set of wicked witches will be parading themselves everywhere as religious persons. Tufia!!
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by respectfully: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Says who? Biafran women are devil the way they treat their househelp
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wicked woman
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
The future is female
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
The future is really female...
some of this women are devil incarnate..if given the chance,they will wreck havoc on a large scale...
those two maniacal,mindless and pathetic nairaland feminist "sapphire" and "candidlady" or whatever is the wench name will never condemn this vile and despicable act...but if na men issue,both will be typing trash that defies wisdom and logic.never see that level of hypocrisy and double standard in my life....
men fear women...
fear them..they are the harbinger of doom,chaos and destruction...
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by imam07: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Do u see this woman wickedness. And some idiot women and ladies outside there will be calling for more female in political leadership. The holy bible and Quran can't be lying. Is not good for women to be leading. God knows this before saying women should be under men.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is the type of thing Candidlady would do!

May God continue to expose and punish wicked women like Chidinma and this woman.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
shocked

Those kids wey your fellow useless women dey tear their head and back with razor blade because of he ate 50naira groundnut nko.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by alizma: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
shocked

The woman that beat and locked up a boy inside dog cage with the inside sometimes ago is from where?
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by dchamp234(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/woman-locks-up-five-year-old-for-six-months-in-lagos/%3famp
I don't know why youruba people are so wicked, imagine doing such a thing on your close relative, what if it was a house maid?; I fear Yoruba people oo.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is devilish.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wickedness in the highest order.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wicked people at work again.
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Aydlecturer: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
What an unfortunate woman, she need to rot in prison
Re: Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) by Onizuka: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ah ah nobody Don blame Mumuhadu Bubu yet o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monarch Unleash Terror On Erhurun Uneme Over Limestone Sold To Dangote In Edo / Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation / 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.