Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? (74341 Views)

Huawei’s Troubles Are A Big Opportunity For Ericsson And Nokia / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Kayberg: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Sorrento:

Bro we literally had the same childhood. I am so emotional right now cry

One kind of the good old days.
But there are more of those days I would not want to remember.

1 Like

Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Hausa(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Kernalboy:
ve not tried downloading apps just for surfing the net nothing else, what's different between 71 and 72?
It's sleeker, thinner and slimmer.
It has an optical trackpad like the bb phones that made scrolling very premium and interesting to use. E71 didn't come with that.
Keypads is better too.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Wizzieee(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2021
prince of persia
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Ayomiposi001: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
bkool7:
I used the 2nd hand of this phone. I still have it in my wardrobe

Pls, come and give me na
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by bkool7(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ayomiposi001:

Pls, come and give me na

It doesn't have a battery
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Ayomiposi001: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
bkool7:

Pls, give me like that.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by credon: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
By the way, where In nigeria can one get a sony xperia phone
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kernalboy:
had to drop my andriod phone for now and focus on my nokia E71 WHICH AM USING TO TYPE THIS. LOVE THIS PHONE DIE

Please if you want to sell it, kindly let me know
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Ayomiposi001: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
bkool7:

I hope you have not forgotten me bro. I still want the phone o. Even without the battery.

Thank you in advance
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2021
tonididdy:

Honestly tho, those were the last years of teen fun in Nigeria...
Youths were damn creative then, I don't think I ever paid to browse during those times..
It was from one cheat to the other.

cheesy cheesy We do Mtn something those days.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 12:57am On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=Kayberg post=103770981]In those days, I used to play:

Splinter Cell
Modern Combat
Mortal Kombat
Die Hard
Mission Impossible (all parts)
Prince of Persia
Prince of Egypt
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six III
Rainbow Six
SWAT
Delta Force
Black Hawk Down
Deadly Mission
Lethal Mission
Treasure Throve
Too bad I've forgotten hundreds of them, but listed, I had them about 400 and above.

YES!!!!
Right Reminder!
cheesy

Assassins Creed (all parts)
Soul Of Darkness
Soul Calibur
Galaxy Raiders
Undercover
Tower Defense
Air Combat
Tank War
Spiderman
Spiderman Ultimate
Amazing Spiderman
Devil May Cry
Solid Weapon
Lethal Weapon
Real Football 2006
Real Football 2007
Real Football 2008
Real Football 2009
Real Football 2010 (that's where Real Football last made sense)
Real Football 2011
Real Football 2012
Gangsters King of LA
LA Gangsters
Gangster Crime City
Gangster Vegas
Fast And Furious
Car Racing
Need For Speed
Governator 2
Liquidator 1
Liquidator 2
Street Football
Basketball
Asphalt (all parts)
Pro Evolution Soccer
Superman Batman Heroes United
Counter Terrorism 3D
Smackdown Vs Raw
Rambo on Fire
Ironman
Brothers In Arms
Power Rangers
Extreme Moto
America's Army
Medal of Honour
Ben 10
Tekken Mobile
Hulk
Jurassic Park
James Bond
Legends Of Wrestlemania
Command And Conquer 3
Command And Conquer 4
Rambo Forever
American Gangster
God of War
Terminator Salvation
Terminator Revenge
Terminator
Men in Black
Immortals
Wrath of Titans
KGB Swat
Batman Guardian of Gotham
Robocop
Car Jack Street

King Kong

Thanks for the reminder!
PES is Pro Evolution Soccer. It's on my list.

Will still update when I remember more.

I played almost all the games here.
These ones are missing:
Avengers
Captain America
Crash bandit
Hellboy
America pie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 1:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Pavillon:

In 20yrs to come, we will start talking about iPhone 12 pro max and the rest in this manner.
*Who remembers thus phone* blah blah blah.

The memories these phones left behind supersedes that of iPhone and even android.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by bkool7(m): 2:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Ayomiposi001:

I hope you have not forgotten me bro. I still want the phone o. Even without the battery.

Thank you in advance

Do you live in Lagos?
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Pavillon: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Makaveli217:

The memories these phones left behind supersedes that of iPhone and even android.

Wait till 20yrs time before you know can judge which memory will linger more.

You are still seeing IPhone around, it hasn't gone into oblivion.
You will agree wirh me that before these phones we are even remembering, there are other older generation.
Panasonic and the likes
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pavillon:

Wait till 20yrs time before you know can judge which memory will linger more.

You are still seeing IPhone around, it hasn't gone into oblivion.
You will agree wirh me that before these phones we are even remembering, there are other older generation.
Panasonic and the likes

Yes, I remember those old Panasonic phones.

While I said so is because our generation and the indomie generation are not the same, the fun we had with those phones and the memorable lifestyle we lived is different from theirs.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Kernalboy: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Makaveli217:

Please if you want to sell it, kindly let me know
how much do u want to buy it is zero fault still working as I bought it new' the battery normally take me for good 5days on heavy usage

That's what am using to type this
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kernalboy:
how much do u want to buy it is zero fault still working as I bought it new' the battery normally take me for good 5days on heavy usage

That's what am using to type this

Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Ayomiposi001: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
bkool7:

Do you live in Lagos?

I stay in Ibadan. If you can, pls reach me on 08091605997
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Kernalboy: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Makaveli217:

oya clap for your self' instead I sell it 3kk I rather leave it there so my grand children will come andsee it' I will send a pics of it so you will see how neat it is
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Kernalboy:
oya clap for your self' instead I sell it 3kk I rather leave it there so my grand children will come andsee it' I will send a pics of it so you will see how neat it is

That's why I asked you how much you want to sell it, because you are the one selling the product.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Kernalboy:

State your price.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Kernalboy: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Makaveli217:

State your price.
take a look

Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Kernalboy: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Seeee am ooooooo

Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Elxandre(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Anybody wey sabi this code :24462 for real football? grin grin
Wetin the code dey do
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by VlamesIffect(f): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Elxandre:

Wetin the code dey do

Na the real football cheat code.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by VlamesIffect(f): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kernalboy:
take a look

Guy no sell am.

Na for future purposes.

Me my BB bold 7 still dey my one drawer for my family house. Along my curve 2, tecno p5, nokia c5-00, trium, motorola, siemens flip phone, the motorola razor flip phone, samsung z107 & Nokia E 63.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by VlamesIffect(f): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
MaxiB1242:
My Nokia E5 then na machine and e beat all this phones here..

For where?

E5 no fit stand E63.
Not to talk of C5 series
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Kernalboy: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Guy no sell am.

Na for future purposes.

Me my BB bold 7 still dey my one drawer for my family house. Along my curve 2, tecno p5, nokia c5-00, trium, motorola, siemens flip phone, the motorola razor flip phone, samsung z107 & Nokia E 63.
hmmmm nnnaaaaaahhhhh' all this for only you? You been really get tastes for phone ooo
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Hausa(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2021
VlamesIffect:

For where?

E5 no fit stand E63.
Not to talk of C5 series
I still use the e-63 but I have to say that e5 beat e-63.
Plus, e5 came much later with much improved stuffs.

I like the e63. Despite being a 2008 phone, the sound alone when making call shows the premium quality Nokia invested when they manufactured the phone.
Yet, I prefer the e-72 because it was an improved and more sophisticated version of the 64.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by VlamesIffect(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kernalboy:
hmmmm nnnaaaaaahhhhh' all this for only you? You been really get tastes for phone ooo

Those days na wetin dey reign be that na
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Makaveli217(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kernalboy:
take a look

The look is ok.
You haven't told me the price.
Re: Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? by Kernalboy: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2021
Makaveli217:

The look is ok.
You haven't told me the price.
7k last

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.