Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial (94729 Views)

Obi Cubana Receives 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial (PHOTOS) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Mecka: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
filleSouriante:
If only their source of wealth is pure, then no cause for alarm...they should enjoy
If not..........na people wey go chop there I pity especially the pple wey go use longer throat pack take away go give their entire fam for house grin

PS....I'm not part of the vanity crew o. Money z good
you've said it all

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by akanke79: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Meeting of drug barons and their associates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by NASTYNASOSO: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
bakynes:

Nobody is saying he owns Lagos Money but he ain't struggling finacially and by virtue of been a Former Governor's Son, doors of opportunity will open. Your argument earlier was that he was a nobody but an hustler.

HMMMMMMM

FINISH WHAT EVER YOU ARE TAKING.
JUST GO AND SLEEP RAIN DE FALL
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by emecheboy2(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
They should watch out for cattle rustlers in coming days.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Sammerboi: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Igbos low key dey envy Fulanis for cow herding. Is there no other gift in the world than cows and sheep’s?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by grandstar(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is the problem with this life. What of the poor?

It won't be a bad idea if he sells some of the cows and gives the proceeds to the poor and needy.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by foreshore(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Forgodsgrace: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
dynicks:
Nna lekwanum Anya oo!....Baba God shea na person born this one too and na one head this guy get!....Baba God , I no come this world to dey answer person sir sir all through my stay on Earth oo!...

Baba God even if u no see my call when it came in , at least check your phone; u go see my missed call!!....Baba God pick my calls oo! Pick my calls oo!!

Most of them are wire boys,Allibaba, CEO/CFOs and shipment of white drugs then use the proceeds to ship in containers.So don’t feel intimidated with their wealth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by richiepolymer(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
BadRadio:

https://www.legit.ng/1425144-obi-cubana-makes-statement-anambra-with-346-cows-72-goats-20-rams-mothers-burial.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk4yA-Eoi4I

There's nothing to envy or drool about this whole vanity.
The Fulani economy just got another boost... cheesy (sarcastic me)
In reality, if there's no standard hospital, fire station, quality educational facility within 100 meters around that venue then its a shame....so much money but no wealth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by livinbygrace: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
dynicks:
Nna lekwanum Anya oo!....Baba God shea na person born this one too and na one head this guy get!....Baba God , I no come this world to dey answer person sir sir all through my stay on Earth oo!...

Baba God even if u no see my call when it came in , at least check your phone; u go see my missed call!!....Baba God pick my calls oo! Pick my calls oo!!

You fit do wetin dem dey do?The more you look the less you see.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Omodua(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
The most alarming thing is that there will surely be that person in his family who needs just 100k to survive but here he is trying to impress every body. This is something about the Igbos , they like playing "who's the bigger boss " game. Horrible mentality.

In addition, the CBN, EFCC NIRSAL State security and the Nigerian police should please monitor the situation at that burial closely because most of the money they'll spend and spray will be counterfeit money.
Stupid talk! It's a crime to come together and bury loved one,with friends support? The other day,Your governors were spraying money when citizens were taken away by bandits in Niger and Kaduna States. Millions were wasted and it's OK by you. Your overbearing influence shall soon come to an end when there's paradigm shift in the leadership of the country.
You continue nosing on Igbo affairs when your region is burning, insurgency at its highest peak, rape and kidnappings the order of the day et cetera.
Deal with your problems up North. Forget Igbo!
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bedtec:
Money good , vanity crew should continue suffering no one cares about there suffering...... It's really good to be good and really bad to be poor

It’s really good to be rich.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Easterngas(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
The most alarming thing is that there will surely be that person in his family who needs just 100k to survive but here he is trying to impress every body. This is something about the Igbos , they like playing "who's the bigger boss " game. Horrible mentality.

In addition, the CBN, EFCC NIRSAL State security and the Nigerian police should please monitor the situation at that burial closely because most of the money they'll spend and spray will be counterfeit money.
chaii see painment,.e no easy Sha.
Life of a poor man is fustrating,I am shocked at your level of stupidity
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by dynicks(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Most of them are wire boys,Allibaba, CEO/CFOs and shipment of white drugs then use the proceeds to ship in containers.So don’t feel intimidated with their wealth.
you too much bro....no doubt Sha...
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

Smh
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Oyin2212(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bedtec:
Money good , vanity crew should continue suffering no one cares about there suffering...... It's really good to be good and really bad to be poor
Walahi
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by youngmoney4me(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bros abeg were na dey see money
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by riceandstew: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is what makes us as a people scary. During Hushpuppy’s time people defended him. Nothing tells us that the way these monies are being abused signifies that it wasn’t proceeds of hard work. Till we learn this we will continue to glorify criminals and politicians that cripple Nigeria and make it a horrible place to live. Shine your eyes all that glitters is not gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Teejay13(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
All this for someone that is late.

I believe she did not enjoy even half of this while she was alive.

Nigerians with show of money na like five and six.

Make no sense to me.

However, it was a good gesture from his friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by elonmuskbaby: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
brosom:
Vanity crew plz stay off this tread cheesy
we cannot.hes a ritualist

He made his money from rituals and now hiding his source of money as bar man lipsrsealed cool
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Valenichole(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Who cares what it is. Abeg spray the nonsense in the Air.
Aliyu007:

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
dynicks:

Oh boi. Dz ur kind prayer dey funny as hell.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
filleSouriante:
If only their source of wealth is pure, then no cause for alarm...they should enjoy
If not..........na people wey go chop there I pity especially the pple wey go use longer throat pack take away go give their entire fam for house grin

PS....I'm not part of the vanity crew o. Clean money z good
naso. If d man reason u. U no go spread leg
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
seankafor:
Too much money ain't enough money
Lil Wizard Wayne
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by EgusiShankly: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Money must be made
In the right way
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Juoflife1:
Suya night and day.
Their kidney go kuku hear am.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by olatade(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Our show of wealth is inversely proportional to our poverty as a nation.
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by livinbygrace: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Oga, learn to appreciate people's wealth and blessings..and you will be blessed and delivered from acute poverty.hating doesn't pay.the more Igbo people are hated..the more they are blessed.some yoloba hoodlums scatter the windscreen of my car during their fight in Lagos...but few months later..my salary is being upgraded.100k + for a start and side hustle.though at my little beginning..I appreciate and admire people's blessings and riches.way to go... angry

But you will be hailing EFCC when they parade yahoo boys because they have no god fathers.Let me tell point blank,all these men you see lavishing money made the money from runs.I can tell you categorically.The only thing is that they invested the money in other ventures as a cover up.
If you are smart enough ,with all their money,how many of them have you seen travelling to USA ?Even E-Money,Cubana,Churchill,Chief Priest,the highest place you see them is either DUbai,Asia or some part of Europe .
Use your I Q,no be jealous but fact.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by Aydlecturer: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
These people are wicked o, they can celebrate the dead but can not help the poor
Re: Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial by BigJmbaitoli: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Polynek:
Bro are you from Mbaitoli?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.