Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs (5808 Views)

BUY FROM EBAY @#320/$.1688,TAOBAO ORDER AND SHIP, AS LOW AS $4.5/LBS / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by Jayg3r(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ehisod:
Manny, am still waiting for the first refund after we spoke on Saturday. The number you called me with is switched off. You need to address this ASAP.

any progress with trying to reach him
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by Jayg3r(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mannyman:
Bro, I will solve my phone situation today, call you so we know where to go from there. My issue with you is minor and it will be sorted
whether na Manny or okedara please don't allow me look for you , for a month now you've been unavailable and quiet but you're here everyday and with the amount of money you're owing me you kept quiet what nonsense is that and you purposely choose to ignore everything, I'll give you the opportunity to call and explained yourself and send me my money today before it turns to something else. 09015378285. And you'll come here and be shouting you're not a scammer , when you obviously behave like one. I'll be waiting for your call before today ends
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2021
@Mannyman, don't think you're smart, you'll come online and promise to refund me, yet when it's time to refund you won't pick your calls. bro i'm promising you the day i'll lay my hands on you, people would think you SCAMMED me more than 90k. You promised to refund me on Sunday, today is Tuesday yet you've not refunded me.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2021
@Mannyman SCAMMER, refund my money
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by Jacksolo4me(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
He is a scammer.

And unfortunately he has gone into hiding.

He seems to be operating with a new profile called Baymazing. Asking to buy PayPal accounts and doing business with a US whatsapp number.

Funny thing is He has been reported and that number has been flagged.(I believe strongly they are one and same person).

Greed has a way of being sweet.

And karma comes when u least realize it.

You will surely get what is coming for you( Abuja na my town)...shey u get family members..consider this a threat.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
@ Mannyman, I have given you enough time to refund me but you keep posting me, just know that everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
@ OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, I will not stop referring to you as a SCAMMER, until you refund me. you keep posting me without giving me my money. just be rest assured that your days are numbered.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
The SCAMMER has off his line since morning as usual.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by Ehisod(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Definitely the same person using different monikers.

Jacksolo4me:
He is a scammer.

And unfortunately he has gone into hiding.

He seems to be operating with a new profile called Baymazing. Asking to buy PayPal accounts and doing business with a US whatsapp number.

Funny thing is He has been reported and that number has been flagged.(I believe strongly they are one and same person).

Greed has a way of being sweet.

And karma comes when u least realize it.

You will surely get what is coming for you( Abuja na my town)...shey u get family members..consider this a threat.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2021
OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU oloriburuku Ole alias Mannyman chief SCAMMER ,refund me my money. You have stopped picking calls and responding to sms. Useless SCAMMER
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
This Fraudster OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, your end is near. Your entire generation will suffer this if you don't refund me.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
@Mannyman SCAMMER, refund my money. you keep on defrauding people of their hard earned money on this platform.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Useless SCAMMER, you'll come online read people's comment and you'll keep mute. GOD will judge for SCAMMING your fellow human. THIEF
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by Ehisod(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
How many times has he called you with promises to pay something and you wait in vain? He does that to me and I just laugh because he does not know I have moved on to using other means to make sure he pays for what he has done. For me, it has gone beyond the money.

seco1:
Useless SCAMMER, you'll come online read people's comment and you'll keep mute. GOD will judge for SCAMMING your fellow human. THIEF

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2021
There was a time I called him, he said I was disturbing him after collecting my money. I'm just waiting for the day I would lay my hands on him. He thinks he's smart. OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU your end is near, mark my word. OLOSHI ole buruku.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2021
@Mannyman, GOD will punish you and your entire generation for coming on nairaland to SCAM people.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Useless SCAMMER @Mannyman, you'll come online read people's comment but you won't respond. looking for another sets of prey to devour.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
@Mannyman CRIMINAL useless FRAUDSTER, continue running everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
@Mannyman THIEF, CRIMINAL,FRAUDSTER, SCAMMER, just be assured that the day I lay my hands on you, na Panti you dey end o...............
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by Cassie74: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Now I am sure he is Steph001001....he will reappear with a different moniker to scam more people... what goes around comes around...soon
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by OneKinGuy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Damn, it was too go to be true.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by Ehisod(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hey @Cr0nus1 how far? What's up with the scammer's account detail? Were you able to get anything?

Cr0nus1:
where is the bank account you paid into?
Share it here..
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by Ehisod(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Going after this guy individually may not be able to go far in yielding the desired result especially if we have to use financial resources which it will definitely involve. Can we all do this on WhatsApp? You message me on WhatsApp indicating your interest and how much was involved. O8O3382O226 please type out the number as O is a letter, not a number.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
@Mannyman OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, I know you're seeing this, GOD will PUNISH you for coming on this forum to SCAM me. Oloshi Ole Oloriburuku.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
@ Mannyman, OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, you and your family will spend this festive period in sorrow if you don't refund all the people you've SCAMMED. oloshi oloriburuku omo ale
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2021
@OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU aka Mannyman, as everyone rejoices during this period, you and your entire household shall celebrate this period in SORROW if you don't refund me and other guys you SCAMMED. oloshi oloriburuku omo ale.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by RubiesBanking: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Really unfortunate it had to turn out this way, I never really trusted him one bit. Nigerian banks don't help matters either, it's as if they aide this guys to continue with their scamming ways. Before you get your funds charged-back to your account the way they will frustrate the matter.
Re: Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs by seco1: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
@ OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, I know you do come online to see my comments, I want you to know that as the year runs out, SORROW will NEVER depart from your lineage. It has become synonymous to your name for SCAMMING me, this has become authority, unless you do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Bet with Payoneer Bank Account / How To Calculate Inverter & Battery Backup Time? / Memory CARDS 16gb 1200 32gb 2k 64gb 3500 128gb 6500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.