Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters (10851 Views)

Court Nullifies Broadcasting Code Empowering NBC To Impose Fines On Broadcasters / Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by Tonytonex(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Technically killing the freedom of the press. So they should not report bandits activities. Hmmm! What do they want to hide? Una well-done APC. That was the reason twitter was band.

1 Like

Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by Blitzerz: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
In other words, continue to cover up genocide.

1 Like

Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
otosa:
That means the federal government know about bandits activities.
That no longer a news now. O.Y.O
Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by niyidenrele: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
God has its own way of doing things

Just wait and see

By the time the Bandits captured and kidnapped

The MD/Chairman of
NBC
Or it's families members

Let wait
And see if they will not give
Not only details
But the gory details
Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by olatade(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thank God we have Sahara reporters... Them no send Una.
Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by smartNerd: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by Tantumego: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bokobuhari intentionally trying to gag the media, the islamitization/fulanisation conquest by way of mass murder through its various tentacles (bandits, ugm, bokoharam, iswap) is about to take a new level and yet some fools still see Nnamdi kanu as the enemy. Woe to any person still championing one Nigeria.. tueh

1 Like

Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by themanderon: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Slowly but steadily.........They want to keep Nigerians in lala land until they wake up one day to find the bandits at their doorsteps. Good move by the terrorists in power. Shebi they said they are businessmen? I can understand that too much information is spoiling business for them.

1 Like

Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by precious1967(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
APC government and Taliban of afghanistan are the same

1 Like

Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by primetyme: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
I definitely warned and spoke out against voting a man with no democratic history, no significant achievements and one who’s been labeled a fanatic. I wasn’t impressed with Jonathan and wanted him out but at the same time I never want this man(PMB) because he just didn’t merit being in that position.

Seriously why do we like to elect proven failures over and over again? Even with enough evidence to rate the individual, my people blindly continue to vote them in either because of tribalism, religion or some dumb factor and we’re expecting change to come. Hahaha, I laugh in Chinese. This is just the beginning

We are our own problem
Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by Pappyjulie196(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2021
This is the reason Bubu Appointed this man as NBC director general.
Re: Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Who is glamorising it? They must be reported until something is done. Which one is don’t glamorise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Power Plant In Egbin As Power Outage Looms (Video) / One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.