Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,333 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

WOW!! Expensive Drinks, Jewelries, Cows Was Given To Obi Cubana For His Mother's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW!! Expensive Drinks, Jewelries, Cows Was Given To Obi Cubana For His Mother's (632 Views)

Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! Expensive Drinks, Jewelries, Cows Was Given To Obi Cubana For His Mother's by Desmaggi: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
WOW!! Expensive Drinks, Jewelries, Cows Was Given To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onEa6V7EXhE

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Be Good To People, At Least Don't Hurt Them - Chioma Rowland / I Can’t Date A Broke Man. My Market Is Expensive - Tacha / Thank God I Did Not Abort You Broda Shaggi’s Mom Tells Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.