Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Energy Talent Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Energy Talent Program (855 Views)

Apply For The Sahara Group Global Talent Program / Apply For FG NITDA 3 Million Technical Talent Program 2023 / Who Knows About Energy Talent Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy Talent Program by Slickbishop(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Who else applied for the solar engineer position at the above stated company and got the stage of genesis to take the three say career and skills course?
Let come together to rub minds and jam heads together.
Re: Energy Talent Program by sansbabs(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
I just received their message too, I got to the Genesis stage.
Re: Energy Talent Program by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hope you are ready to pay #5000
Re: Energy Talent Program by Slickbishop(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Does anyone know the issue of payment of five thousand naira will be compared to the knowledge to be received from such lectures?
I used to think of how much it will take one to learn such program for those years
Re: Energy Talent Program by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Slickbishop:
Who else applied for the solar engineer position at the above stated company and got the stage of genesis to take the three say career and skills course?
Let come together to rub minds and jam heads together.
did you continue?
Re: Energy Talent Program by Slickbishop(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nope,I don't have the money
Re: Energy Talent Program by Pclemenza: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Slickbishop:
Nope,I don't have the money
The promise of job after 3months is fake

(1) (Reply)

Instant Employment / Work From Home. / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.