Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

"I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T (1629 Views)

Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by KeyStakeHolder: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Uche Maduagwu is a Nollywood Nigerian actor, sociologist and brand influencer. The talented Nollywood actor was born in the southeastern part of Nigeria.

Uche via his verified Instagram account, revealed that Eucharia will be fulfilling destiny if she agrees to marry him. He stated that she is a great wife material, and life without her is like a broken pencil, which is so pointless.

Uche added that her beauty is so priceless, and she should forget about the age difference.

In his words;

"Life without you is like a broken pencil, so pointless. You will be fulfilling destiny if you marry me because you are the ewedu sorrounding my amala. You beauty is so priceless. Forget about the age difference, maturity lo sure ju."

Source: Instagram

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/fe4acaac8211db798175cf66ac0ed9ae?client=news

Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by Zaxbash1: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by overdrive(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Your mates dey oba dey flex. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by OBALOLA55(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
embarassed
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by Karemarealty288(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Its now confirmed that this guy is a nutcase.
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by Kaybae(f): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Haaaaa.
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by Falomo211(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
overdrive:

No mind the idiot grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by sexymonkey(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hahaha, him no be gay again?
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by Dimmatic(f): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
sexymonkey:
Hahaha, him no be gay again?
The person wey get the red bra Don collect am back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by KeyStakeHolder: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Dimmatic:
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by sexymonkey(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dimmatic:
e be things
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by Vickym1(f): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Idiot

Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by cassidy1996(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
This guy is sick
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by Donaluta(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
overdrive:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi him dey Instagram dey find woman .. when him mates dey oba dey faaji
Re: "I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T by JaneYave(f): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kai,I shame for you

(1) (Reply)

May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter / Mariah Carey Is Pregnant / Lauren London Talks About Her Struggle With Her Racial Identity When younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.