Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

"I'm Just A Village Girl That God Blessed Beyond Measures" - Chizzy Alichi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Just A Village Girl That God Blessed Beyond Measures" - Chizzy Alichi (653 Views)

D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Just A Village Girl That God Blessed Beyond Measures" - Chizzy Alichi by MckenzieSkyBlog: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nollywood actress, and model, Chizzy Alichi has finally spoken after the allegations made against her by her colleague over a movie set role.

Chizzy Alichi was chastised on social media by Crystal Okoye for telling a producer to kick her off a movie set because she never posted her birthday on social media.

Crystal claims she arrived on set to work with Alichi, only to be told by the producer that Chizzy Alichi said she couldn't work with her, and she was ordered to leave.

Chizzy didn't say anything about it, but she did post images from the shoot with a caption.:

“Just a local pretty village girl that God has...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I'm Just A Village Girl That God Blessed Beyond Measures" - Chizzy Alichi by temitope27(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Make I fry akara
Re: "I'm Just A Village Girl That God Blessed Beyond Measures" - Chizzy Alichi by orisa37: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tall Leggy. Busty. Backyard and intelligent.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaja White Money Dance After Winning N1m Airtel Task With His Team (video) / NOLLYWOOD: Obinna Nwaka Hails Popular Actor Francis Duru On His Recent Chieftain / Meet Nollywood Most Fluent And Versatile Teen Actress, Sharon Ifedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.