Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

09136138507!! A Serial Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 09136138507!! A Serial Scammer (520 Views)

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada / Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

09136138507!! A Serial Scammer by Foodqueen(f): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
I am so pained right now. The guy with this phone number just wiped my Dad's account.(80k)

It was a coincidence that he called my dad two minutes after he received the alert of his monthly stipends.

My dad even told him that he is an old man yet he turned deaf hear and was still trying to scam him more.

It can't be traced cos it's an online interswitch payment to virtual account.

God will punish you wherever you are
Re: 09136138507!! A Serial Scammer by Candidlady: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Amen and amen
Re: 09136138507!! A Serial Scammer by Juliusmalema2: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Foodqueen:
I am so pained right now. The guy with this phone number just wiped my Dad's account.(80k)

It was a coincidence that he called my dad two minutes after he received the alert of his monthly stipends.

My dad even told him that he is an old man yet he turned deaf hear and was still trying to scam him more.

It can't be traced cos it's an online interswitch payment to virtual account.

God will punish you wherever you are
Ur dad disclosed vital info to him? But there should be a way to trace any kind of transaction be it virtual or not, I wonder why banks will tell a customer that nothing can be done when the transfer was not spiritual. It was man that created those channels so same way they are supposed to be traceable. I feel either our institutions are just too lazy to help or they are just so insensitive.

1 Like

Re: 09136138507!! A Serial Scammer by Foodqueen(f): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Ur dad disclosed vital info to him? But there should be a way to trace any kind of transaction be it virtual or not, I wonder why banks will tell a customer that nothing can be done when the transfer was not spiritual. It was man that created those channels so same way they are supposed to be traceable. I feel either our institutions are just too lazy to help or they are just so insensitive.

I just tire
Re: 09136138507!! A Serial Scammer by onojaford(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Both. Lazy and insensitive. They need constant trainings and good pay to be better bank workers.
Re: 09136138507!! A Serial Scammer by Boogyman557: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SO SO SORRY MAN.. D WORLD IS FVCKED UP BIG TIME.. NOW HE WILL BE SOMEWHERE FLEXING SOMEONCE MONEY WIT DOES USELESS GIRLS WIT NO HAND WORK. SAME REASON I DNT USE BANK. I GAT NO ATM CARD. I GAT NO GF. I GAT JUST 4 CONTACT IN MY PHONE. ALL I DO IS INVEST IN MY KUSH AND HIGH UP 24sc.. D WORLD AINT SAFE MAN

2 Likes

Re: 09136138507!! A Serial Scammer by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is serious shocked

(1) (Reply)

Delta Housewife Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death / LEAKED: A Copy Of Hushpuppi's Plea Bargain Agreement / Monkey Invades Female Hostel At Multimedia Univeristy In Nairobi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.