Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen (35036 Views)

Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by OBALOLA55(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Lol cheesy face your wretched regions.
Don't mind some idiots.
Hypocrisy has scattered their lives completely.
They will never mind the rot in their villages, it is other regions that they will focus their maggot infested brain in.
See them below....
THE TAQIYYA MASTER cool
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Lolz, since when do nomads start buying land? grin

I have never seen pics of herdsmen attending mosque.

Are the herdsmen going to settle down and buy dem own fenced in grazing land next? wink
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Vireani79: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Bar1941:
I know Buhari will find a way of seriously dealing with the Kano emirates but I commend and applaud them for taking the bold step. If every traditional leader in Nigeria can do thesame, 50% of problems with those bástards will be solved.

Don't be fooled
The village head went against the agenda

The agenda is all fulanis must move south

3 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Why are our baale and traditional rulers In Yoruba land not doing this. It shows most of them are complicit including the Oluwo of iwo and Ooni, that is why they won't support igboho. Once they see money they will even sell not only their land but their neighbour's land and settle with him later.
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by pacespot(m): 2:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Even the north are getting tired of the marauding Fulani's herdsmen, let's keep a close eye watch.
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by pacespot(m): 2:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Even the north are getting tired of the marauding Fulani's herdsmen, let's keep a close eye watch grin
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by mukthar2000(m): 3:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Nice job Emire, may u leave long

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by azikiweironsi(m): 4:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Sabadon:
No sane human wants to associate with blood sucking futa jalon bandits, its gradually happening, i just pity the fulanis once jubril leaves office
Exactly my thought. They will become endangered species. Let them enjoy their freedom while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Olisehinnocent: 4:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Go ur way and form ur Arewa country u refused. U want to be one Nigeria to be soffocating the South. Parasites
ILoveDemMANNA:

Lol cheesy face your wretched regions.
Don't mind some idiots.
Hypocrisy has scattered their lives completely.
They will never mind the rot in their villages, it is other regions that they will focus their maggot infested brain in.
See them below....

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Gval123: 4:46am On Jul 17, 2021
Buhari might be the last fulani to ever sit as the president of Nigeria. The fulanis where never like this. They have always have tendencies like this, but they have been limited because of the power of government. But since buhari became president, he gave them the go ahead to do anything they like without repercussion. Fulanis have become more powerful than the military, they tell u to ur face, arrest me and see if i will spend an hour in the cell. they operate with impunity. Buhari has come to destroy fulani, thiniking he is helping them and they will pay for these atrocities in the future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Quality20(m): 4:57am On Jul 17, 2021
unbitchable:
Kano, the ancient city of the Hausas.
Children of Gobir wake up.
why u de stir controversy na? U know say na sokoto be d real origin n ancient city of hausa
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by nograv: 5:21am On Jul 17, 2021
IMAliyu:

True, but the Fulani that have settled in the north, and the Fulani that still live in the wilderness, herd cows and migrate (bororo).

Are now two different groups.

One has assimilated into Hausa culture have live lifes they may want to protect, and the other have nothing to lose and everything to gain by causing trouble.

Well that is their own problem, historically a good proportion of Fulani lived a nomadic lifestyle.

Two the very fact this particular Fulani bought land would suggest he or she wants to live a more sedentary lifestyle so I am confused.

This story makes little sense, except to give the impression that there is also concern about herdsmen in the North.

In truth there isn't which is why we have such porous borders in the North and why we have a herdsmen problem in the first place.

Buhari himself said the Fulani in Niger were Kin and went as far as rubberstamping an uneconomic line to Niger..

Sorry no one is fooled.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by okoroemeka(m): 5:39am On Jul 17, 2021
lauryy:
Are they not all the same Fulani tribe? Why refuse selling land to them
no they are not,Fulani are the tribe that brought Islam to northern Nigeria with Usman Dan fodio and they speak funfuna language
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by staphcures: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Rich4god:
So no be only for south people dey dread herdsmen.
. Noooóo
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Fejoku: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people.
[/s]
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Gagare1(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2021
We will wake up eventually. Our days in exile will end and we shall reclaim what we lost.
unbitchable:
Kano, the ancient city of the Hausas.
Children of Gobir wake up.
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Gagare1(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Not true. Daura is the origin of the Hausa royal line (habe). Sokoto is just one among many.
Quality20:
why u de stir controversy na? U know say na sokoto be d real origin n ancient city of hausa
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by InspectorLawal(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2021
esthel:
Even Hausa people don't want them.
now that you have been banned I hope you will get sense next time.
I'm watching you on this forum and I'll make this forum a HELL for you.
Las las I will make sure you deactivate this account and leave this site

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by slowice(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2021
When I was young, I only know of the Hausa tribe but not that I'm getting old, it has been changed to Hausa fulani tribe.... In the near future, it will become fulani Hausa tribe and as time goes on, Hausa will disappear leaving fulani as the only tribe in the North

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by compton11(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2021
okoroemeka:
no they are not,Fulani are the tribe that brought Islam to northern Nigeria with Usman Dan fodio and they speak funfuna language
nigga where did u learn your history from?

Islam had been in North since like 11th century
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by ceaser: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2021
This is taqquiya. Holy deception, they call it.

Nigerians do not fall for it.
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by officialfoodie: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Susu888:
They are coming to give their unwanted opinions....(flat heads of course)

Face your wretched regions, this one na family matter nd we go settle am.

E say na wretched regions. Lmao! But any other region now, esp SE you and your kin will run fast to come jerk off your wretchedness. Ewu fulani
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by officialfoodie: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people.

Igbos really do give you insomnia, that's why you can't reason like a normal human being anymore. I mean, where in this thread is Igbo mentioned. Lmao. You're running mad already because of Igbo people, soon you will run into your refuse dump, where you really belong. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Ibkhaleel: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2021
officialfoodie:

Igbos really do give you insomnia, that's why you can't reason like a normal human being anymore. I mean, where in this thread is Igbo mentioned. Lmao. You're running mad already because of Igbo people, soon you will run into your refuse dump, where you really belong. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos are a cursed tribe!

People that are historicaly the prostitutes of white men....most of you guys are born out of wedlock...

Arrogant Criminals.

Where is Ikonso today, Drogon or even. His lazy commanders.

I am sure your name is still on massob and Ipob registers.

Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin..

Those who live by propaganda will die by it.

As long as there is God in heaven Biafra or igbo presidency will never happen!

You have had enough blood in your hands...demonic cultists, shameful tribalistic bigots

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by officialfoodie: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Family problem.
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by officialfoodie: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Igbos are a cursed tribe!

People that are historicaly the prostitutes of white men....most of you guys are born out of wedlock...

Arrogant Criminals.

Where is Ikonso today, Drogon or even. His lazy commanders.

I am sure your name is still on massob and Ipob registers.

Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin..

Those who live by propaganda will die by it.

As long as there is God in heaven Biafra or igbo presidency will never happen!

You have had enough blood in your hands...demonic cultists, shameful tribalistic bigots

Tribalistic? Propaganda that the North lives and swears by? We agree. Keep ranting. You're already foaming at the mouth, just don't bite anyone and infect them with your rabid spittle. Nkita ala
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Ibkhaleel: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2021
officialfoodie:

Tribalistic? Propaganda that the North lives and swears by? We agree. Keep ranting. You're already foaming at the mouth, just don't bite anyone and infect them with your rabid spittle. Nkita ala

Real terrorists, cultists, rapists and criminals are in the southern part of Nigeria... They have always spoil the name of Nigeria and have given it bad image, there's nothing they add but the number of prisoners...People dont knw all this because thay have what the North lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think your crimes and character will be hidden different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas. Please, try to study history, my brothers.

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by smartNerd: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by officialfoodie: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Real terrorists, cultists, rapists and criminals are in the southern part of Nigeria... They have always spoil the name of Nigeria and have given it bad image, there's nothing they add but the number of prisoners...People dont knw all this because thay have what the North lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think your crimes and character will be hidden different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas. Please, try to study history, my brothers.

In all this, you described your Northern brothers, blood sucking vipers. You're just frustrated that your region will never be a match for the SE and I understand your pain. Hypocrites and incestuous bunch, always covering up with your arufa asiri and taqqiya. However, we really don't care what you think, your frustration is killing you. You're about to choke on your vomit and sleep in your bowel movement. Please keep shouting, if you ever stop, you're a very big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Akanoaaa(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2021
I have one Hausa friend here in Lagos, his name is Gambo (idowu) and whenever he sees Fulani men, he will say "my fwend, that man na Fulani, Fulani na tif o, na to claim wetin no belong to them dem like, I hate them". It's from that my friend I realized most of Hausas doesn't like Fulanis and sometimes, they always distance themselves.
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by Akpangbo: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2021
Hausa don dey wake up. Thanks to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen by smartNerd: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Names Four Senate Committees / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.