Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

200-500% Monthly On Autopilot! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 200-500% Monthly On Autopilot! (206 Views)

Make $250 Per Month On Autopilot / How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance / Sell Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Steam Gift Cards On Autopilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

200-500% Monthly On Autopilot! by mojibbz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pitch: I have reliable information on how to make 200%-500% monthly on autopilot. All you have to do is watch your money grow.

Background: I’m a self taught forex trader. I have been trading forex for about 2 years now both manually and with Expert Advisors(autotrader). I have a very good tested autotrader from a 3rd party association.

I have personally made use of this autotrader earlier this year. I stopped for reasons totally unrelated to trading which are personal.

I’m looking for investors with their own trading accounts to trade their accounts on this autotrader.

How this works?
If you’re familiar with trading platforms, you know your trading account login is different from your trading broker login. Now you can’t make withdrawal on your trading account until you log in to your broker website.
The autotrader will be attached to your trading account and maintained from my end without manual trading and we are looking at 5-10% per day depending on market conditions.

N.B: I cannot release the autotrader name to the public for free because you have to get to a level in trading to have access to this kind of info.
Contact me on WhatsApp at +905338768454 if you need more information about the whole process and the autotrader.

Proof of feasibility is down below.
These are all personal results. More can be provided upon request and other individuals results also for more proof.

(1) (Reply)

How To Break A Financial Curse / Earn At Least 1% Guaranteed Daily Income / Creative Collaboration: Investors Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.