Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) (575 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) by End123: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Every where you turn a billionaire is going to space. It's sad that billionaires can't see they are simply traveling high in the atmosphere and nothing more. It's like a child going on a Ferris Wheel to get a kick. Some Nigerians love to applaud billionaires for not wasting money on Designer clothes and I am in that group even though I'm a fashion designer, it's always good not to believe the hype and be sensible with cash. When I see Billionaires falling over themselves to go to space it's no different from people queueing up at a Channel Store to buy a Channel Bag, actually buying a Channel bag makes more sense ,you can have the bag for years ...... going to space would be cool if you came back with a large rock from Mars as a momento that you could put in the center of a room, sadly you just sit in the Space craft and look out the windows for $300,000. I have created my own " Spaceship ". I just switch off the lights and make it dark it's the same darkness as in outer space and I can see the stars from my window. Nigerians have no need for space travel, lack of Nepa gives us the dark universe experience. Don't Fall for the Hype. Enjoy the pictures of my homemade space ship. It runs on Zero fuel and is environment friendly. When the night comes I'm in space with the stars.

4 Likes

Re: Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) by TUANKU(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
WTH!
Re: Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) by Shellsploit: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
What did i just read shocked

1 Like

Re: Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's unbelievable we have "Elon dumb" in naija grin ... Op the Elon dumb of naija , how much is the trip to your own space grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
What is this one saying?
Re: Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) by illicit(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oh wow I can see a lot of space in there
Re: Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
It's unbelievable we have "Elon dumb" in naija grin ... Op the Elon dumb of naija , how much is the trip to your own space grin

cheesy cheesy A fi Elon dumb noni. Awon wannabes
Re: Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
OP, are you sure you are normal?

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And 3 Others Finally Traveled To Space / 3million Naira Intact / Passengers Stranded As British Airways Cancels Flights In, Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.