Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife (1742 Views)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by ayodejisure: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
In case you haven't seen this . Please check the date. Many things always happen behind the scene that we don't always know. Don't always jump into conclusion...

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by daddytime(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Unnecessary...

T.B is dead and hone to wherever souls go to and looking at us all still in the race.

Whether na na heaven oh or wherever, he'd be waiting to tell us what he feels and how far.

At least, him na senior for yonder.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by MadamVanessa(f): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fake

Adeboye that was crying on live television how TB Joshua wanted to killed him can never send any condolence.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Shetemi12(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
It won't change the story they all ignored his Buhari. Why can't they post it on their pages on social media.

Love over hate always
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
I won't be surprised if he later comes out to disclaim it as Paul Enenche just did to that publication people were spreading in his name to mislead people.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Dreal1247: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
In life, you don't try to please everybody. They will always have a way to counter whatsoever you say or do. Rather try to please God. For the Bible says that by Him, actions are weighed. He is the only one that can understand.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by tillaman(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by PlayerMeji: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Be weary of the divisive ploys of people of the other religion.

They will condemn Pst Adeboye in spite of the evidence before them...

They have nothing to lose so they can afford to say anything against these pastors but you mention their prophet and your may lose your head...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by xpressionx(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
fake
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Seniorwriter(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Religion na Politics in Nigeria, Africa!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by BlackJudas: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Even with all the evidence some people are still shouting "Fake"
Just admit that you have natural hatred for these Pastors.
Haters Everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Hanibbal(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Fake

Adeboye that was crying on live television how TB Joshua wanted to killed him can never send any condolence.

Don't mind that hypocrite called Adeboye. I don't believe the letter too.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Hanibbal(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2021
BlackJudas:
Even with all the evidence some people are still shouting "Fake"
Just admit that you have natural hatred for these Pastors.
Haters Everywhere

Adeboye who was always critical of T. B Joshua when he was alive. He once said TB wanted to kill him, so why would anyone believe this. I won't take anything coming from the hypocritical and god of mammon called Adeboye who said "we won't make heaven if we don't tithe" serious.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Hanibbal(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Be weary of the divisive ploys of people of the other religion.

They will condemn Pst Adeboye in spite of the evidence before them...

They have nothing to lose so they can afford to say anything against these pastors but you mention their prophet and your may lose your head...

Adeboye has already condemned himself the day he lied that T.B Joshua wanted to kill him. He has already condemned himself the day he said nobody would make heaven if they don't tithe. Even if truly Adeboye sent this letter it is of no use. The person you didn't identify with when he was alive the person you lied against saying he wanted to kill you. The person you criticized when he was alive. Adeboye should pocket his condolence and swallow his hypocrisy. No body is buying that not even his personality cult who chase him and crawl to his feet shouting Daddy G. O.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by PlayerMeji: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2021
At least, he did not say they should KILL anybody because of his own prophet like your darling Iman in Sokoto just said.

Your imams are ordering the KILLINGS of innocent people upandan and it is daddy GO you want to talk about..

Hanibbal:

Adeboye has already condemned himself the day he lied that T.B Joshua wanted to kill him. He has already condemned himself the day he said nobody would make heaven if they don't tithe. Even if truly Adeboye sent this letter it is of no use. The person you didn't identify with when he was alive the person you lied against saying he wanted to kill you. The person you criticized when he was alive. Adeboye should pocket his condolence and swallow his hypocrisy. No body is buying that not even his personality cult who chase him and crawl to his feet shouting Daddy G. O.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by BlackJudas: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2021
So your hatred is because of tithe?? SMH That's why you're ignorant of the legibility of the letter he sent? SMH
Hanibbal:

Adeboye who was always critical of T. B Joshua when he was alive. He once said TB wanted to kill him, so why would anyone believe this. I won't take anything coming from the hypocritical and god of mammon called Adeboye who said "we won't make heaven if we don't tithe" serious.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by BlackJudas: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Don't mind them, when their own leaders call for violence they're always mute, but when one Pastor has something to say, that's when they know pastors are hypocrites
PlayerMeji:
At least, he did not say they should KILL anybody because of his own prophet like your darling Iman in Sokoto just said.

Your imams are ordering the KILLINGS of innocent people upandan and it is daddy GO you want to talk about..

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Parizz: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Fake

Upon all the letter he wrote. Nawa for some people oh.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Parizz: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Hanibbal:

Don't mind that hypocrite called Adeboye. I don't believe the letter too.
are you saying the letter was forged
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Parizz: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2021
Hanibbal:

it's called courtesy.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by PlayerMeji: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Just watch the drama that will ensue the day Adeboye or Oyedepo says the same thing.

The whole country will of course go into hypocritical uproar that a supposedly man of God ordered people to kill people.

Condemnation here and there, people crying blue murder, some claiming they can no longer go to church again, others saying they have finally stopped reading the Bible, etc... Simply because Pastor Adeboye ordered people to kill people....

But did you see anything like that when their imams say things like that just like the Sokoto cleric recently?

No.. You won't. Reason is all their efforts are calculated and targeted at the Christian brothers and sisters to make them lose their faith in Christ at all costs by all means necessary.

So kindly note that most of those posts you read are not created by real Christian brothers and sisters expressing their disdain in the body of Christ. Most of them are created by rabblerousers to divide the Christian body.

They don't say anything about their blood letting imams but have everything to say about your own Pastors and Bishops.

BlackJudas:
Don't mind them, when their own leaders call for violence they're always mute, but when one Pastor has something to say, that's when they know pastors are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Siwisheswereesh: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Righteousness2(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Whether Papa Adeboye says this or Not is does not Matter.
Whatever anyone says does not Matter!
We as Humans, can only Deceive ourselves! We cannot Deceive GOD ALMIGHTY.

What Matters is not What Humans know about us.
What Matters is What GOD Knows about us..

But let me say this,
Those who are Spiritual both Good and bad may know this. I don't care what anyone says, This is What I Know,
There were Deep Spiritual Encounters and Battles that Happened, which resulted in the death of the Prophet . Except he repented before he died, then it is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by enthronedbyGod1: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whether Papa Adeboye says this or Not is does not Matter.
Whatever anyone says does not Matter!
We as Humans, can only Deceive ourselves! We cannot Deceive GOD ALMIGHTY.

[/b]

The letter might actually be from Baba Adeboye , but that doesn't mean he is validating or condemning TB Joshua in any way.
It's a letter filled with wisdom and I pray I get to such height of wisdom.
The letter in question should be compared in line with the scriptures.
All souls belong to God and when they die they go to God regardless of where they end up and when they ressurect they ressurect at the feet of Christ to answer to Him.

Ezekiel 18: 4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine.

John 5 : 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Revelation 20 : 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The letter in question is definitely in line with the scriptures, so we shouldn't quote Baba Adeboye out of context.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Righteousness2(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

The letter might actually be from Baba Adeboye , but that doesn't mean he is validating or condemning TB Joshua in any way.
It's a letter filled with wisdom and I pray I get to such height of wisdom.
The letter in question should be compared in line with the scriptures.
All souls belong to God and when they die they go to God regardless of where they end up and when they ressurect they ressurect at the feet of Christ to answer to Him.

Ezekiel 18: 4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine.

John 5 : 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Revelation 20 : 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The letter in question is definitely in line with the scriptures, so we shouldn't quote Baba Adeboye out of context.

Bro all these stories are unnecessary and Irrelevant to my Summation.
U definitely on another page.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by BlackJudas: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
God bless you for this. May you live long
PlayerMeji:
Just watch the drama that will ensue the day Adeboye or Oyedepo says the same thing.

The whole country will of course go into hypocritical uproar that a supposedly man of God ordered people to kill people.

Condemnation here and there, people crying blue murder, some claiming they can no longer go to church again, others saying they have finally stopped reading the Bible, etc... Simply because Pastor Adeboye ordered people to kill people....

But did you see anything like that when their imams say things like that just like the Sokoto cleric recently?

No.. You won't. Reason is all their efforts are calculated and targeted at the Christian brothers and sisters to make them lose their faith in Christ at all costs by all means necessary.

So kindly note that most of those posts you read are not created by real Christian brothers and sisters expressing their disdain in the body of Christ. Most of them are created by rabblerousers to divide the Christian body.

They don't say anything about their blood letting imams but have everything to say about your own Pastors and Bishops.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
BlackJudas:
Those who claim to be Mogs are obviously held to higher standards - God's - than the ordinary man in any society. This really isn't rocket science... undecided
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by BlackJudas: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
So what now happen??
Kobojunkie:
Those who claim to be Mogs are obviously held to higher standards - God's - than the ordinary man in any society. This really isn't rocket science... undecided
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
BlackJudas:
So what now happen??
Just letting you know why they are more likely to be called out as the hypocrites even Jesus Christ Himself tagged them .. false prophets and false teachers all of them. undecided
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by orisa37: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Nice one!

Why should NAIRALAND register this funny Monica? SIWISHESWEREESH SI WI SHE IS WEREY ESE.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by orisa37: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Nice one!

Ur. Moniker is WEREY
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message To TB Joshua's Wife by orisa37: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
£¢€¥$

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says Alcoholics, Autistic And Disabled People Should Be Euthanized / Jinns And Shooting Stars / Mazaje & Other Atheists - Please Read And Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.