Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan (3105 Views)

Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by MemoriesAndMe: 2:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Wawelexy:
The youth in that community should try to defend themselves
With barehands, bows and arrows?
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Wawelexy(m): 3:01am On Jul 17, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

With barehands, bows and arrows?
....... ok they should wait for this useless government to provide arms for them.
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 3:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Jackson105:

You urgently need sense, to hell with southern unity!

This country need to break, we don't want hausa-fulani or Igbo in our land.

Modify: All those stupid monikers mocking this attack up there are Ibos o, these people will open their mouth tomorrow to talk about southern unity, to hell with you all.

Fuvck you too

Mr our land...what do you own sef. Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Odinaka00(m): 5:00am On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Not a defender of the blood sucking Fulani terrorists, I even hate them......
But this is fake news no cap. Another make up story to make Fulani look worse and more shitty than they already are

It’s actually true, sometimes if you re not sure of something just keep quiet, that’s what people with wisdom do

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Guestlander: 5:07am On Jul 17, 2021
uBuNiT:
I am in Igangan now. They killed only 17. So we shldn't shout as if they kill many

What type of weed are you smoking?
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by SamPeeLamen(m): 5:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Battle for the soul of igangan.¿
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Jackson105: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Ikinternational:

Fuvck you too

Mr our land...what do you own sef. Stupid boy

I bet that's your father.
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by SporaD8: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2021
uBuNiT:
I am in Igangan now. They killed only 17. So we shldn't shout as if they kill many
Are you Nut or something?!
So human lifes have really become so meaningless, cheap and worthless in this contraption that a whole seventeen lifes lost can now be qualified with "Only"?!
I sincerely think you are sick!
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by sammy329(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2021
Fake news!!!!!

It was a custom raid!! They came to seize bags of rice.
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by 7lives: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2021
sammy329:
Fake news!!!!!

It was a custom raid!! They came to seize bags of rice.

Customs were shooting and they were shouting herdsmen.
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by TrueNigerian300: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2021
mikdaf:
Oh God deliver ur people from this Fulani herdman's.

Just a matter of time Yoruba's & ipob will be set free.

Surely the time for freedom is too close then we can imagine...

Good quiet and stop calling God. Fight them back they human like you, it is not every problem that we need to call God.

But black people are very funny ooooo anything small we shout God here and there. What a useless black man but when it comes to woman to off skirt or wrapper we no go call God. Let God be!!!
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Siwisheswereesh: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2021
They have been repelled by brave hunters.
Fulanis are learners! cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by legendgalas(f): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Lies
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jackson105:

I bet that's your father.

Mine sent his four kids to US..facts
Mine village duplex has white marble floors...facts
Your father could never

Your father is in the room to clap. Mine is there to speak. No comparison
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Jackson105: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ikinternational:

Mine sent his four kids to US..facts
Mine village duplex has white marble floors...facts
Your father could never

Your father is in the room to clap. Mine is there to speak. No comparison

Everyone is a billionaire offline, go and get sense

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jackson105:

Everyone is a billionaire offline, go and get sense

Do you wish to post account balances?
Our machines?
I don't mind playing that game at all

For your mind, either you're a billionaire or you sell pure water. Stoopiidd motherfucker
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Jackson105: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ikinternational:

Do you wish to post account balances?
Our machines?
I don't mind playing that game at all

For your mind, either you're a billionaire or you sell pure water. Stoopiidd motherfucker

Thunder will fire you tonight,if you don't post them. Poverty striken ijiot
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Jackson105:

Oh you want ME to post
And you do what?? Keep ranting from behind curtains where you're comfortable?
Like I said, stoopiidd motherfucker

Btw that your thunder never arrived. Maybe the thing dey danfo.

My own thunder at minimum takes chartered vehicles. Arrival is guaranteed

See your level small boy. The difference is clear

lol
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Jackson105:

Mr non poverty, post an account that belongs to you with at least 10million naira balance and I will donate 200k to any account of your choosing within 2hrs.

OR I will delete this my ten yr account never to be seen again on nairaland.

No more chatty patty. Only action please
Grab your balls n do the needful if na man you be
Surely mr non poverty has 10 million. It's a small thing to a boss like yourself

I'm from Anambra. 10 million for account you go still fetch water for meeting
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Jackson105: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

Mr non poverty, post an account that belongs to you with at least 10million naira balance and I will donate 200k to any account of your choosing within 2hrs.

OR I will delete this my ten yr account never to be seen again on nairaland.

No more chatty patty. Only action please
Grab your balls n do the needful if na man you be
Surely mr non poverty has 10 million. It's a small thing to a boss like yourself

I'm from Anambra. 10 million for account you go still fetch water for meeting

This is a confirmation of brain damaged, who is bragging about posting balance in the first place, you think I will go so low to post account for a r1ffraff on Nairaland, you really need brain.
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Jackson105: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

Oh you want ME to post
And you do what?? Keep ranting from behind curtains where you're comfortable?
Like I said, stoopiidd motherfucker

Btw that your thunder never arrived. Maybe the thing dey danfo.

My own thunder at minimum takes chartered vehicles. Arrival is guaranteed

See your level small boy. The difference is clear

lol

Post it now, wretched thin. Audio millionaire.
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2021
Jackson105:

Post it now, wretched thin. Audio millionaire.

Still ranting from the shadows.
Just pitiful
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Jackson105:

This is a confirmation of brain damaged, who is bragging about posting balance in the first place, you think I will go so low to post account for a r1ffraff on Nairaland, you really need brain.

You ain't got it to post dipshit. Foh

Poverty this poverty that but still prefer hiding.
I hate cowards

Offer an actual challenge. So I can quickly show you the difference between me n you.
I'm built different. Cowards get courage from being anonymous
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Jackson105: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

You ain't got it to post dipshit. Foh

Poverty this poverty that but still prefer hiding.
I hate cowards

Offer an actual challenge. So I can quickly show you the difference between me n you.
I'm built different. Cowards get courage from being anonymous

Get sense and stop convulsing, you are the one that said you will post account statement, and I said you can go ahead with the madness. Why are you not posting it?
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Jackson105:

Get sense and stop convulsing, you are the one that said you will post account statement, and I said you can go ahead with the madness. Why are you not posting it?

So na your ghost wrote this/\/\/\??

Poverty stricken indeed

Imagine a 'never was' like yourself using the word "poverty" when talking to me. Smh

You'd slap your own mother just to stay anonymous

When you was fetching bath water from wells, I was standing in a tub taking a hot bath straight from the shower.

When you was walking to school, I was being driven

Our lifestyle has never been the same fool

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Jackson105: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

So na your ghost wrote this/\/\/\??

Poverty stricken indeed

Imagine a 'never was' like yourself using the word "poverty" when talking to me. Smh

You'd slap your own mother just to stay anonymous

When you was fetching bath water from wells, I was standing in a tub taking a hot bath straight from the shower.

When you was walking to school, I was being driven

Our lifestyle has never been the same fool

It is your father that refuse to train you that is a fooool, I can see that you inherited your daftness from your father, even a mad man can type the nonsense you are typing here, m0nkey claiming riches, don't go and hawk your gala before hunger damage your flat head.
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by BeardedMeat(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Harrykn:
Are there no warriors in that state ?
Why this unnecessary killing everyday?
Wake up o state and defend your territory from invaders!
Lol..lamidicownu is waiting for Seyi makinde. grin
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by BeardedMeat(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Jackson105:

It is your father that refuse to train you that is a fooool, I can see that you inherited your daftness from your father, even a mad man can type the nonsense you are typing here, m0nkey claiming riches, don't go and hawk your gala before hunger damage your flat head.
Weak comeback grin
Re: Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan by Ikinternational: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Felix Chidi Idiga Known As Jafac Donated 2 Private Jets For Tinubu Campaign / Igbo Women Rally In London For Eastern Region Referendum / Customs Generates N3.2 Trillion Revenue In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.