Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) (76977 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video / PHOTOS: Davido, Phyno At Burna Boy’s Private Listening Of “outside” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by obembet(f): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Look at how they sideline Davido cry

You mean the one that seat beside Obi?

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:
Obi cubana is a typical example of the Igbo man show off mentality.
All his money is like change to a lot of people in Nigeria. All the show off he’s doing with his goons is pointer to the fact that he’s an illiterate that is financially ok.

Who be obi cubana sef for world of men controlling global money? How many times will you see the likes of Adenuga, Dangote, Elon Musk etc do this rubbish they are doing in Oba.
Let him show off, is it your show off? Anu! See as them dey drag am like sey them follow am hustle money. Hating on him for spending his own money oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by victons(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Sirmuel1:

It's not even up to 5million. The artistes, Foods, Drinks and Casket came freely
Rapu those wailers.
The man just paid for decoration and food.
Almost every other thing came from people.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Workch: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Unrated900:

What do you expect from a stac illiterate opportunist
i tire, bunch of money miss road
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2021
I NEED HELP

Good Morning Sir/Ma

My name is Olaoluwa

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places.

I need your support. This leg has collected the #60,000 left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of this leg.

Please help me. I am asking for your help because I have spent the #60,000 left on me on this leg. My family and some good people from this forum have tried for me too. I need your help to continue my medication and daily care of this leg.

The bonesetter realigning my leg, said it will take 6-8 months for my broken bones to join together very well. Which means I will spend 6-8 month lying on bed everyday.

My people now carry me to do the private things I do on my own. Can't go to the bathroom on my own, my brother bath me, I can't rush to the toilet whenever am caught short, have to call my people on phone to take me to the toilet. Please help me.

The bonesetter who is realigning my broken bones charged us the sum of #40,000, we've paid #30,000

The nurse who stitches the wound on my leg and who will be giving me injections and drugs till when my leg totally heal, charged us #60,000, we've paid #40,000

Everyday, we hire a car to take me to the bonesetters house (his house is far from mine), we pay #1000 for this per day.

Please help me. I am broke! I need help to continue my medication.

Name of my Bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Workch: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Princedapace:

But Davido, Wizkid, etc all show off. Guy, calm down. The guy has made a lot of men and most of them are in the showbiz. Showbiz guys are always showing off.
So, chill. Una matter tire me abeg.

What is all this? Many Nigerians show off, both northerners, easterners, westerners. So, what is the big deal? Arewa showed off the other day and we celebrated them. E reach igbos, it becomes a problem. Na wa o
U no fit get money like Dangote, Jeff and Musk come dey do all these rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:
All his money is like change to a lot of people in Nigeria. All the show off he’s doing with his goons is pointer to the fact that he’s an illiterate that is financially ok.

Who be obi cubana sef for world of men controlling global money? How many times will you see the likes of Adenuga, Dangote, Elon Musk etc do this rubbish they are doing in Oba.

Calm down bros. Many people abound with so much cash more than the ones forbes projects for you. Celebrate with success!

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by seyiskye2002(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2021
kiss
post=103788705:

Otondo Forbes isn't not word use in Economics to measure wealth, its just like ovation magazine, Obi Cubana, E-money, Jowizazaa and host of others, these are younger generation billionaires in naira from Anambra state, when you talk of older generation billionaires in dollers just in Anambra state, Ernest Azudialu owner of Nestoil group, smile network Africa, one of the biggest Nigeria shareholders in Julius Berger, others are ABC Orjiakor founder of Seplat plc, Arthur Eze, Ibeto, Emeka Okwosa, Sir Emeka offor, Alien Onyema, Uju Efejika these are billionaires in dollars that doesn't want media hype. Google each of the names and their investments to cure your inferior and ignorant mind, please stop hating the young billionaire
All this people wey h quote non get reach tinubu and his son yet u no go hear pim

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Ayo2004: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103788705:

Otondo Forbes isn't not word use in Economics to measure wealth, its just like ovation magazine, Obi Cubana, E-money, Jowizazaa and host of others, these are younger generation billionaires in naira from Anambra state, when you talk of older generation billionaires in dollers just in Anambra state, Ernest Azudialu owner of Nestoil group, smile network Africa, one of the biggest Nigeria shareholders in Julius Berger, others are ABC Orjiakor founder of Seplat plc, Arthur Eze, Ibeto, Emeka Okwosa, Sir Emeka offor, Alien Onyema, Uju Efejika these are billionaires in dollars that doesn't want media hype. Google each of the names and their investments to cure your inferior and ignorant mind, please stop hating the young billionaire
Chai,see as u cram these names

Sapa is truly wicked grin

U no even sabi anything,all those men are billionaires in wetin?
Even Lionel Messi,many top American entrepreneurs and other top celebrities never even smell billionaire for dollars,u are here busy propagating rubbish...wetin be seplat plc and how e take bring networth of billions of dollars,dey deceive yourself

Maybe u mean Nigerian dollars Sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by kynbasil01: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:

you're just being pained out of envy, Obi is not showing off rather his friends are showing him love coz he's a good man, I believe he's surprised with the magnitude of love he's getting

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by geemd434: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2021
fajeb95682:
Follow up

Why your number nor dey go. I tire for you
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Unrated900(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:

Walahi
We ain’t beefing them
You won’t see a well educated person
Acting like that.
The likes of dangote Femi and more would just be laughing at the small boys
Real men don’t show off
Very soon efcc would visit
Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Charmingpet: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:

people are different, he wants to be talk about either positive or negative and that is what is happening.
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by PacAmaru: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:

stfffffu! During dangote daughter's wedding money rain no be beans. Obi is not the first,stop being jealous that u're not in his shoes

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by flexyrule(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Unrated900:

What do you expect from a stac illiterate opportunist
With all your education, you couldn't just search his profile on Google to know that he is a graduate of Political Science UNN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by IAMPEDRO: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103788705:

Maybe it's because they're young right? The media hype these past days is something else.
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Abs76: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103788705:

All your so-called billionaires in naira they are all chicken holders compare to BUA chairman non of them make to the list of real billionaires in dollars
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Workch: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Calm down bros. Many people abound with so much cash more than the ones forbes projects for you. Celebrate with success!
The earlier you wake up from this dream that Obi Cubana and his N10billion gangs have so much money, the better for you.

If Obi Cubana buys Jeff Bezos ticket with blue origin Shepad craft for space tourism, he will go broke. No need for all the noise

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2021
Expensiveboo:
Please where is Zubby Michael? I heard he is the originator of Doings? After all the events he will come online and be shouting Doings up and down.. Mtcheew
Zubby was there oh, he was stoning bundle of money without opening it. I don't know where all these money came from but I'm loving every bit of it.
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by flexyrule(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:
This sha pain you.

Just double your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Workch: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Abs76:
All your so-called billionaires in naira they are all chicken holders compare to BUA chairman non of them make to the list of real billionaires in dollars
All these loud petty millionaires that cannot even fuel a spacecraft to space.

Obi Cubana and his generations will be broke for life if he purchases Jeff Bezos Blue origin space tourism ticket. Na men wey no loud am be that

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Workch: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
flexyrule:
This sha pain you.

Just double your hustle.
If things like this dey pain you then you get wahala o.
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:

Stfu

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:
U no fit get money like Dangote, Jeff and Musk come dey do all these rubbish.

Becus they are not into showbiz. Bro, u have to understand that showbiz is showbiz and they make more money via showbiz.

Entertainers are entertainers. These guys are all into entertainment and showbiz.

I replied u becus u wanted to make it all igbo affairs. I just mentioned guys who are not igbos who do it too.

Make una dey calm down. Entertainers are not like ur normal business men and women who are into oil and stuff like that.

There are many igbo men who are also rich, richer than these guys but don't show off. Becus they aren't into entertainment. Emeka ofor, capital oil, they are many. They agent into showbiz and u won't see them do this.

But those guys into showbiz are doing this becus it is part of their business.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by bennytrips27(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Its not a show off,he gave her a great tracend, its no joke to birth a child like CUBANA,its his MUMMY,if e easy do your own,I come in peace..am yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Workch: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Princedapace:

Becus they are not into showbiz. Bro, u have to understand that showbiz is showbiz and they make more money via showbiz.

Entertainers are entertainers. These guys are all into entertainment and showbiz.

I replied u becus u wanted to make it all igbo affairs. I just mentioned guys who are not igbos who do it too.

Make una dey calm down. Entertainers are not like ur normal business men and women who are into oil and stuff like that.
None is the top 100 billionaires of the world does show biz.

No time to make noise
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by flexyrule(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:
The earlier you wake up from this dream that Obi Cubana and his N10billion gangs have so much money, the better for you.

If Obi Cubana buys Jeff Bezos ticket with blue origin Shepad craft for space tourism, he will go broke. No need for all the noise
Abeg Swerve. Your job is to analysing people's wealth and what their money can and cannot do.

You that you're hating, what have you achieved with your money?

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:
None is the top 100 billionaires of the world does show biz.

No time to make noise

Yes.. So, can u now see that it is not about a tribe. All showbiz guys make noise even in developed worlds. They are always showing u their latest ride and how much they bought it.

And yes, showbiz guys need it to remain on the news. It is part of their business.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Workch: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2021
kynbasil01:
you're just being pained out of envy, Obi is not showing off rather his friends are showing him love coz he's a good man, I believe he's surprised with the magnitude of love he's getting
no dey do like illiterate. Educated men with the real cash don’t go Gaga over 1billion
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by flexyrule(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2021
Workch:

https://www.nairaland.com/6654775/obi-cubana-mothers-burial-vs

You said it's a typical igbo mentality. I'm not Igbo, but I hate it when everything has to take a tribalistic turn.
Re: Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) by Elxandre(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103788705:

The way you talk like you're their accountant. grin
Being super rich with incredibly massive investments doesn't automatically pronounce you a billionaire. Heck, even 500m dollars in the business world is astounding wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Don Jazzy Reacts As Reekado Banks Leaves Mavin Records / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.