Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Do I Control Bedbugs In My House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Control Bedbugs In My House (287 Views)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Python Killed At The Back Of My House / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Control Bedbugs In My House by Kolexclean(m): 4:54am On Jul 17, 2021
We have DIY product you can use, one application, you won't talk about Bedbug problem again, it serves to protect your home for one full year.

Pestman bedbug killer is the most effective bedbugs control product in the market, it kills bugs, adults, nymphs & eggs with 100% efficacy.

Dont throw away your mattress or any of your belongings because of Bedbug infestation when there's a proven solution.

Just one application, all bedbugs, adults, nymphs and eggs dies & it also serves to protect your home from future infestation i.e if you have someone who visits you & you suspect that he/she may have infested the house with bedbug, the product would be your savior.

Its odourless, none toxic, the active ingredient is ivermectin, its used for treatment of parasite in medical field, so you can be rest assured of it's safety.

Once applied, bedbugs loses its crawling capability, & dies within 3-10 days & at the same time sterilizes the eggs from hatching.

Result is 100% guaranteed to last for 365days, if you need assured rest of mind without experimenting with insecticides that are poisonous & cannot not guarantee 100% result, get this product.

If you interested you can DM WhatsApp or call 08102877878

Re: How Do I Control Bedbugs In My House by DaCharis2016: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Your line isn't WhatsApp linked.
Re: How Do I Control Bedbugs In My House by Kolexclean(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Sorry for the previous post.. there was a mistake writing the number kindly check down for the correct number_ We have DIY product you can use, one application, you won't talk about Bedbug problem again, it serves to protect your home for one full year.

Pestman bedbug killer is the most effective bedbugs control product in the market, it kills bugs, adults, nymphs & eggs with 100% efficacy.

Dont throw away your mattress or any of your belongings because of Bedbug infestation when there's a proven solution.

Just one application, all bedbugs, adults, nymphs and eggs dies & it also serves to protect your home from future infestation i.e if you have someone who visits you & you suspect that he/she may have infested the house with bedbug, the product would be your savior.

Its odourless, none toxic, the active ingredient is ivermectin, its used for treatment of parasite in medical field, so you can be rest assured of it's safety.

Once applied, bedbugs loses its crawling capability, & dies within 3-10 days & at the same time sterilizes the eggs from hatching.

Result is 100% guaranteed to last for 365days, if you need assured rest of mind without experimenting with insecticides that are poisonous & cannot not guarantee 100% result, get this product.

If you interested you can DM WhatsApp or call

Re: How Do I Control Bedbugs In My House by NaijaSumi: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kolexclean:
Sorry for the previous post.. there was a mistake writing the number kindly check down for the correct number_ We have DIY product you can use, one application, you won't talk about Bedbug problem again, it serves to protect your home for one full year.

If you interested you can DM WhatsApp or call

I'm interested to know the prize of the product in here. Kindly type it out

(1) (Reply)

NYDP Ask Nigerian Youths To Stay Away From The Already Failed PDP E Registration / This Is The CCTV Footage Of The Girl That Set Fire On Ebeano Supermarket / Nigeria’s Central Bank Bans Sales Of Forex To Bdcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.