Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana (15312 Views)

Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by Educationalserv: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2021
Muna4real:

I gave him loan to start. I even feed his family before his business started. Idiot!
Must every man post his life story on the net for you? Obi cubana does not owe you any explanation. He has made his money and he's happy. Go and hug transformer if you want. He will always and forever be wealthier than you. Jealous thing.
I know say you are too dumb he owe the society an explanation .it called unexplained wealth. Once you wealth doest correlate with income activity .

3 Likes

Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by Thermodynamics(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
With all these investment in Abuja and Lagos, if Biafra comes, this guy will loose 80% of his wealth

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by BigDick70inch(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
heniford2:
dey use your Google no dey ask stupid question

Fool!!
Was the question ever directed to to u??
Why not stfu and let the wise ones contribute??

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by oyatz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103791475:

Obi is a young billionaire, he is major importer of most expensive wines, brandy etc, Igbo have older generation billionaires in dollars Obijaackson, ABC Ojiakor, Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovie, Emeka Okwosa, Uju Ifejika, Alien Onyema, Orji Kalu and host of others these generation you compare to, not Obi Cubana

These older generation of business men are rich and contributing to the development of their communities and the country at large with verifiable and traceable sources of income.
However,they aren't Billionaires in dollars.
Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by Henrodah(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
He is a Drug baron and a p!mp. he pushes drugs and run a prostitution business through the hotels. Period!

Like that series film "power"

A p!imp and a lieutenant

Abeg make dem bring ghost back oh.
Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
Investigation have started, well I just pray this man does not end on the wrong side of the coin.
We don't hear Emoney again. I just hope he is legit because trust Nigerians they will continue digging until he falls into the pit. May God help him. A mere commissioner of police invitation of Emoney silenced him up till today

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by Benwallt(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
heniford2:
investigate on a pure business man you think say na husspuppi undecided grin na so una talk on Onyema case Air peace abeg make we hear word
Invictus Obi too na pure business o until bubble burst

3 Likes

Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by vasel15: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

My very simple advice to my fellow men. Women too should yield to this advice.

GET MONEY AND IN ALL YOUR GETTING, GET MORE MONEY.

Make money or die trying. This man's children in few years from now would be so proud of their dad

While some other children will be so ashamed of theirs.

Be among those whose children would look back when you are gone and say... Our daddy's manhood lives on.

Lol mad man
Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by chatinent: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
We know all these, more, and beyond.
Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by Goldbw122(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Benwallt:
We don't hear Emoney again. I just hope he is legit because trust Nigerians they will continue digging until he falls into the pit. May God help him. A mere commissioner of police invitation of Emoney silenced him up till today
Yeah that is the problem when the money is not legit, if the money is legit it will not be that much and they won't show off like that, when you have a lot and numerous wealth that comes from illegal sources you will show off big time, that is when everyday is an holiday, but when you are doing real business, you will be focus on business ways to make more, if you want to spend it is the tools to make more money not showing off, if he has money let him send his money to orphanage, poor women, beggers, people that want money online, you will see that he will be broken within sec.. so that is the problem.. that money he is showing off is not clean.. that is what I call dirty money...

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by Lamba42(m): 3:25am On Jul 18, 2021
Benwallt:
https://www.nairaland.com/6653223/see-how-e-money-kanayo grin
Re: Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana by JosephineSedgw: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
We are invited new members to become a member of the freemasons society, Lord Hans Melchers has passed the order that we can share our testimony, freemasonry society has blessed me with wealth and power, I am the CEO of a company and shareholder in different countries, we help one another to achieve their dreams in life, we welcome everybody contact lord Hans Melchers to get you register on WhatsApp/Telegram number +31685113264 or E-mail Hanmelchersfreemasons323@gmail.com,this is a great opportunity for you

Mr Giovanni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. / "I Am Sick And Tired Of Love Songs" - Runtown Declares. / Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.