Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder (432 Views)

If Only Seun Could Consider This / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Seun Osewa, Nairaland & Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by silvoclaira: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, please join me and many million others to celebrate and wish Mr. Nairaland SEUN, OSEWA a happy birthday today July 17.

May Allah Bless you with total intergrity and greatness in life. May all you wish for in life come true as soon as posible. Happy birthday Seun!

Have a fun-filled day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by Skyfornia(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2021
No pictures!? Happy birthday oga Seun...more wins!
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by endsarrrs(f): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Happy birdai to the CEO, Nairaland.
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by vibre: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Since all this years wey Seun dey do birthday, e never even cross him mind to run give away for nairaland one day. Na wa o, And na we dey put money him pocket. Happy Bir......... I go complete am after Seun do give away.
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by Bedtec: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Happy birthday snake love , the main big snake himself grin
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by timothy2396(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2021
Happy birthday boss... Do give away na
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by illicit(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Happy birthday

cc ishilove
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by airminem(f): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Happy birthday!! I sincerely pray to God that he showers your life with divine generosity so you Seun may do giveaways o, as some people said above. Seun try dey open hand na abeg grin More wisdom fall on you.
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by Goldencheese(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Happy birthday Seun.

May God continue to bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by Totilopussylick(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Addonbelivit no pishure angry
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by lkillbrokehoes: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by SkengRay: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Happy birthday SEUN
how far shey this Cake go reach us grin
Re: Happy Birthday To One And Only Seun OSEWA, Nairaland founder by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Happy birthday oga seun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of #bbnaija “shine Ya Eye” House / ''I Didn't Have Sex With Tega. I Kissed And Romanced But There Was No Penetratio / 2014 Foreign Used Black On Black Toyota Venza LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.