Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Invest In Top Stock Broking Firm - Start Off With Low Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Top Stock Broking Firm - Start Off With Low Capital (825 Views)

How To Open A Nigerian Stock Broking Account / Names Of Top Three Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria / The Best Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Top Stock Broking Firm - Start Off With Low Capital by simpledee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2007
I am aware that getting to have an account with any good (top) stock broking firm in Nigeria is a tough task, due to the "heavy" amount they charge. For instance I know some of them require initial investment of between N5,000,000 - N10,000,000 to manage your portfolio - only the rich are invited.

There are some smaller ones that require about a minimum of N250,000 to start with. The major issue is that they don't do same day order execution and some of them still execute their trades through the big firms. Not doing same-day trading could mean losing some cool dividends on your investment, if you know what I mean.

The good news is that I have contact in some of the big stock broking firms and can get you registered with them with as little as N100,000 as initial investment deposit. And this is no ruse, you'll have your CSCS account opened and can monitor your investment portfolio via their site real-time.

If you're interested, you can reach me on 0805-0384552 or mail me at simplex_dez@yahoo.co.uk and I'll put you through.
Re: Invest In Top Stock Broking Firm - Start Off With Low Capital by Temin(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hi man why not just post it. Why the e mail or phone contacts? Are we here to help or make biz
Re: Invest In Top Stock Broking Firm - Start Off With Low Capital by simpledee(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2007
My dear I can't post the information on the forum. Remember I said I have contact, not asking you to go to the firms directly. If I post the name of the firms here directly here and you go there, they definitely will ask you register at the minimum investment rate.

And if you noticed, I mention big stockbroking firms and little stockbroking firms without mentioning names. That's so as not to imply that I am marketing for some firms at the detriment of others.

You wanted to know if we're on the forum for business or to help. Well I'll say I'm for both; while helping, you could also do some business grin. You don't really need to bother about my phone no. or email address; if you're not interested.

By the way I posted a thread on Wealth Exchange, can someone send a mail to wex@getresponse.com and tell me what you think, based on the automated reply you get?
Re: Invest In Top Stock Broking Firm - Start Off With Low Capital by Panadol(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2007
@simpledee.

Please post the information for the public.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Shares Certificate: / How Do You Start Investing In The Nse? / How Can I Find A Stock Broker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.