Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

I’ll Contest Anambra Election, Win Overwhelmingly, Says Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Contest Anambra Election, Win Overwhelmingly, Says Soludo (211 Views)

Obiano Says His Wife, Ebelechukwu Will Contest Anambra Central Senate Seat / Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’ll Contest Anambra Election, Win Overwhelmingly, Says Soludo by Ukpaka: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2021
I’ll Contest Anambra Election, Win Overwhelmingly, Says Soludo
https://247ureports.com/2021/07/ill-contest-anambra-election-win-overwhelmingly-says-soludo/
-
But Soludo reacting to his exclusion said he will not only contest the election, but will win overwhelmingly.

In a press statement made available to THE RAZOR NEWS in Awka by Soludo Campaign Organisation and signed by Soludo’s media aide, Joe Anatune, he urges his supporters not to despair over the exclusion if his name on the INEC list, but yo have faith.

Part of the statement read: “Our millions of supporters in Anambra State and elsewhere in the world are advised not to be dispirited by the publication.

Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo will participate in the governorship election as the APGA candidate.
Re: I’ll Contest Anambra Election, Win Overwhelmingly, Says Soludo by Mynd44: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2021

(1)

Newsoyo: Again, Gunmen Invade Ibarapa Communities / Chief Awolowo On The Electricity Corporation Of Nigeria / Okowa Congratulates Peter Obi At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.