Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

V.c Of Futo Is An Academic Thief - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / V.c Of Futo Is An Academic Thief (1076 Views)

See The Confession Of Futo Student / Uniabuja Eventually Gets New V.C / National Association Of Adventurers (s.v.c) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

V.c Of Futo Is An Academic Thief by dlux: 9:34am On May 12, 2011
Now i want you to keep an open mind as you read this. The V.C of FUTO needs to be probed. For 4years, Prof. Onwuliri has constanty increased school fees by N5,000.00. Imagine paying acceptance fee of N30,000, School fees of N48,000.00 and the you go on to pay your departmentals, medical and afrihub which is just over N10,000. Pls compare these to other Federal Schools in the country. This has been the trend in a busy and underdeveloped FUTO. Ask the Students. Ask me what he was saving up for? Nursing Gubernitorial ambition and was compensated with his wife running as Thief Ohakim a.k.a Ikiri. PDP. Onwuliri installs his own S.U.G Executives and the President must be from Mbaise. E.F.C.C please probe this Academic Criminal

(1) (Reply)

My New Profile Pic With My Ex! / Crazy Sad News: Man Dies After Eating Ounce Of Cocaine From Brother's Butt / The Youngest Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.