Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings (20903 Views)

Victor Osimhen Ranked 4th-best Player In Serie A [top 10] / Dennis Emmanuel Ranked 4th Most In-Form Player In Premier League / Nigeria Has Qualified For 2020 Olympics Women's Basketball Competition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Mikaeltomz(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2021
I wonder how and why people rush to comment without reading
somehow:

Read
Read
Read

You won't die!
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by FILEBE(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2021
ekene101:
grin grin grin grin na clown � u be..

For why?
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Wow so fast sad
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Obinna101: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Idamond:
This FIBA ranking na shit from 15 to fourth become them win Argentina and usa.. even if Nigeria win Belgium, Argentina, brazil and Portugal for football them no fit pass 20 for FIFA ranking
its d fiba power rankings which is based on current form and not the fiba world rankings which is based on performance over a long period of time.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by ekene101: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2021
drizslim:
A good innovation but BUHARI shouldn't take glory, Nigerians been doing good in sports since days of John Cena The baptist
grin grin grin grin u no well..
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Visman(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Idamond:
This FIBA ranking na shit from 15 to fourth become them win Argentina and usa.. even if Nigeria win Belgium, Argentina, brazil and Portugal for football them no fit pass 20 for FIFA ranking
Your assertions really exposed ur indomie generationess.
Nigeria was once ranked 5th in world football in 1994.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Qudsi:

US trained finish.

You lots want to take credit.

If they were playing Basketball in Nigeria. Would they have achieved what they achieved playing in the US.
If not for US. Would you have known them or be proud of them now as Nigerians?

All the Basketball talents dying away in Nigeria. How many have you government turned into D'Tigers?

Nigerian U-17 winning the championship 5 times, did they have to be in USA to win those?

Nigerian U-23 in Atlanta '96 beat Brazil and Argentina to win the Soccer Event, non of those players was playing in the USA league

Nigerian Senior National team ranked 5th in 1994, non of the players was playing in the USA league to achieve that?

Super Falcons have won the AFCON Women 7 times, they don't play in the USA league

Fvck them racist Americans

1 Like

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Ayobami7(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Good one
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

[s]Nigerian U-17 winning the championship 5 times, did they have to be in USA to win those?

Nigerian U-23 in Atlanta '96 beat Brazil and Argentina to win the Soccer Event

Nigerian Senior National team ranked 5th in 1994, did they have to be in USA to achieve that?

Super Falcons have won the AFCON Women 7 times, they don't play in the USA league[/s]

Fvck them racist Americans

Take for example the Nigerian U-23 where close to 80% of them were brought in from Foreign like Kanu Ajax, Dele who played for Watford, Azubike, etcetera.

When foreigners don bring them up.
Una Nigerians go come claim them hardwork because of the fact that they are Nigerians.

Reaping where una no sow.
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by trulymatters(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2021
I wish this was economic ranking.

This is my prayer, if we don't separate.
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by naijapips02: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
1120twnty:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400 naira

grin Achalugonwa IPOB Nairaland police. Ofeke.
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by robosky02(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A good morale booster for D'Tigers going into the tournament...

This is a testament of the bountiful talent we are blessed with in the country.

Mike Brown is the only useful expatriate that has transformed the fortune of our national team in a positive way, the remaining expatriate (Gernot Rohr & Randy) are not living up to expectations in the department they're handling.

I wish D'Tigers a wonderful tournament.

Most likely he has a Nigerian parents
Because he is coaching for free
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Qudsi:

[s]Take for example the Nigerian U-23 where close to 80% of them were brought in from Foreign like Dele who played for Watford, Azubike, etcetera.

When foreigners don bring them up.
Una Nigerians go come claim them hardwork because of the fact that they are Nigerians.

Reaping where una no sow[/s].

U should even be ashamed of yourself, I thought you were an American, I didn't know I was chatting some white ass licker, but nevertheless I'll still school

Don't be ridiculous, the Brazilian players who won the 1994 and 2002 world cup, how many of them were playing in Brazilian league?

How many of French players who won the 1998 and 2018 world cup were playing in the French Ligue 1?

Diego Maradona was playing for Napoli in Italian Serie A when he propelled Argentina to 1986 World Cup

Majority of Argentina players who won the 2021 Copa America are foreign based players, so next time, use your head better

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by PlayMaker14: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2021
robosky02:

Most likely he has a Nigerian parents
Because he is coaching for free
I think he is using his job to polish his CV for something bigger...
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

[s]
U should even be ashamed of yourself, I thought you were an American, I didn't know I was chatting some white ass licker, but nevertheless I'll still school

Don't be ridiculous, the Brazilian players who won the 1994 and 2002 world cup, how many of them were playing in Brazilian league?

How many of French players who won the 1998 and 2018 world cup were playing in the French Ligue 1?

Diego Maradona was playing for Napoli in Italian Serie A when he propelled Argentina to 1986 World Cup

Majority of Argentina players who won the 2021 Copa America are foreign based players, so next time, use your head better[/s]

Brain Painment dey worry you. Your malaria don go overboard.

We are talking Nigeria and it is usually after our talents get upgraded by foreign opportunities opened to them by these foreign nations and how when they succeed. You Nigerians will come claim them while still hating on the country that gave them all that opportunity and you know you don't have the facts to support your case with the Nigerian team you mentioned. You don run go dey mention Brazil, Argentina. Brazil, Argentina you mentioned. Their nations take their development serious and despite they home leagued. They don't go about saying F*ck US. Same US wey make your Nigeria Basketball team dey shine. Almost everyone on the Nigeria Basketball team are dual citizens possessing US citizenship while you dey Abule dey roast.

You be mugu oh.

If I lick white ass then wetin you dey lick.
Ajegunle Olosho ass licker like you.
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by somehow: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Mikaeltomz:
I wonder how and why people rush to comment without reading

So tiring.

How can such people make sound judgements when they can't even read to understand?
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Qudsi:

[s]Brain Painment dey worry you. Your malaria don go overboard.

We are talking Nigeria and you know you don't have the facts to support your case. You don run go dey mention Brazil, Argentina.

You be mugu oh.

If I lick white ass then wetin you dey lick.
Ajegunle Olosho ass licker like you[/s].

It's a pity I was having argument with dindinrin someone who can't understand my simple analysis, what have I just done
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

It's a pity I was having argument with dindinrin someone who can't understand my simple analysis, what have I just done

Na your dad I dey pity wey pass the dindinrin syndrome to you. Oponu radarada
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by robosky02(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2021
prekumohtim:

Why am I not hearing about other African Teams ? Is it only Nigeria that's representing Africa in the Olympic?

Yea
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by aswani(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2021
This is incredible, I remember when we were ranked 4th in Africa behind the likes of Angola, Cameroon, Senegal or was it Egypt sef.

Mike Brown has done great, I just hope some of the players can spend a bit of time in Naija setting up free coaching clinics all over the country.
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by smartNerd: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: D’Tigers Ranked 4th In Latest FIBA Power Rankings by baralatie(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Sultty:
I hope they maintain form shocked
That is the Koko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium / Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism / Hotel Refuses Heartland Team Exit From Katsina Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.