Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting (2079 Views)

Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by tolugar: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2021
This video summarizes the mentality of those looters.

Readers don’t Loot

Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by AlexBells(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2021
If only that store was touched earlier, there won't be need for this riots apparels makes a man, reading makes a full man, it is not quite a problem of the black man per say, but the apparent nature of Africans to jettison education is in large proportion is quite appalling, but they are right afterall, the greater majority of the world problem is as a result of excessive knowledge but set in motion already we won't come out from the chagrin of knowledge unless we know.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by FarahAideed: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2021
Black people and books hardly go..such a shame
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by Vickym1(f): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2021
They dnt like reading grin
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by henrybomb(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
tolugar:
This video summarizes the mentality of those looters
The same foolish people that blamed Nigerians for taking over their economy and women.
The rooster has come back home to roost
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by abeniagbon(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Thief dont Read... They don't time to read, so no necessary to break the store
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by illicit(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by richmond500: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Lol, book shops are safe
But I don't understand how a man can steal Love Machine and coffin but didn't touch books.

Though this has nothing to do with Blackman.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by theTranslator: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Even here on nairaland they are still trying to put the blame on foreigners!
These guys are pathetic! angry

zhike:

It was just an incident, Government promised that this kind of looting will never happen again .
Our government must just deal with overcrowding that is caused by lot of foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by AlexBells(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2021
richmond500:
Lol, are u sure that's the only shop left untouched?
But I don't understand how a man can steal Love Machine and coffin but didn't touch books
Do you need to be sure, why not get the message and leave the doubts to unravel becuase by curiosity you might find out as well that the answer to your question still lies in why that store was untouched
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by richmond500: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
AlexBells:

Do you need to be sure, why not get the message and leave the doubts to unravel becuase by curiosity you might find out as well that the answer to your question still lies in why that store was untouched
when I said are u sure?
I meant thats not the only store and I believe all bookstores were untouched, that was why I put that picture of another bookstore just to tell u that's not the only store.

My comment was purely sarcasm but u failed to find the sarcasm in it
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by FreeStuffsNG: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
It has nothing to do with your black skin. In survival mode, you don't think of books. It happened in the US too. It's here on Nairaland that I see this sweeping fallacy of generalisation even against ones self out of inferiority complex.

The looters will loot food and what they consider of value to resell for cash or trade by barter to meet their physiological needs. That's why we must guide against and speak against anarchists among us. During anarchy, whether white, black or brown, man reverts to the Hobbessian state of being brutish and wicked. It has nothing to do with skin colour and nowhere has it been proven that white skin is better than your own black skin.

We had flood in Lagos but due to the huge investment made into building new channels, like Idi Araba channel, Gbagada channel, Surulere channel etc, clearing up about 100 major channels etc, our own flooding did not take away lives https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-we-are-addressing-flooding-other-environmental-challenges-in-lagos-govt/amp/ Europe right now has recorded more than 100 deaths and over thousand people missing.
The Independent newspaper headlined it " Germany Floods: How a country was caught by surprise "
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57867773

Belgium and Netherlands are not better.

Yet we are in Africa and are Africans.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by AlexBells(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2021
richmond500:
when I said are u sure?
I meant thats not the only store and I believe all bookstores were untouched, that was why I put that picture of another bookstore just to tell u that's not the only store.

My comment was purely sarcasm but u failed to find the sarcasm in it
I know it sarcasm, that's why I said that the books holds more secrets to why it is untouched and through it you might find the answers you seek which you just found out also that other book stores were not touched, are we still going to get into arguments on SA matter, I thought we drew our lines on Yorubas and Igbos lol
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by FarahAideed: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
It has nothing to do with your black skin. In survival mode, you don't think of books. It happened in the US too. It's here on Nairaland that I see this sweeping fallacy of generalisation even against ones self out of inferiority complex.

The looters will loot food and what they consider of value to resell for cash or trade by barter to meet their physiological needs. That's why we must guide against and speak against anarchists among us. During anarchy, whether white, black or brown, man reverts to the Hobbessian state of being brutish and wicked. It has nothing to do with skin colour and nowhere has it been proven that white skin is better than your own black skin.

We had flood in Lagos but due to the huge investment made into building new channels, clearing up about 100 major channels etc, our own flooding did not take away lives but Europe right now has recorded more than 100 deaths and over thousand people missing.
The Independent newspaper headlined it " Germany Caught in Surprise ". Yet we are in Africa and are Africans.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by FreeStuffsNG: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Keep deceiving yourself
Never mind. You are what you believe you are sir. As a man thinketh so he is.
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by richmond500: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Keep deceiving yourself
Oga, it has nothing to do with skin colour.

Those that actually read books won't do this nonsense the southies did.
It is everywhere, thieves don't steal books, during the protest in Washington DC earlier this year, people stole alcohols but we didn't see where books was stolen
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by FarahAideed: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Never mind. You are what you believe you are sir.

You can never be a quarter the man I am so just bounce
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by Fahdiga(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Why the unnecessary fight bro
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by CodeTemplar: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2021
Proves my signature is a valid opinion
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by FarahAideed: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Fahdiga:

We had flood in Lagos but due to the huge investment made into building new channels, like Idi Araba channel, Gbagada channel, Surulere channel etc, clearing up about 100 major channels etc, our own flooding did not take away lives https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-we-are-addressing-flooding-other-environmental-challenges-in-lagos-govt/amp/ Europe right now has recorded more than 100 deaths and over thousand people missing.
The Independent newspaper headlined it " Germany Floods: How a country was caught by surprise "

I have short patience for people like him who write to nonsense to support Nigerian govt mediocrity...He is even trying to say Lagos is better run than Germany
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by Fahdiga(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

I have short patience for people like him who write to nonsense to support Nigerian govt mediocrity...He is even trying to say Lagos is better run than Germany
I understand but let the sleeping dog lie
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by FarahAideed: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
I understand but let the sleeping dog lie

Okay Bro
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by Mastakija(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
the way u ppl talk abt blacks as if u yourself you are from a different race
Are u not black?
You are part of the problems of black ppl no cap
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by Mastakija(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

stfu
You're nothing but a senseless slave to the whites
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by YorubaKinging: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2021
The end is near

The average black man of this generation is a lazy pig when it comes to reading and finding out informations by themselves

They always depends on some to do it for them

Even the holy Bible which has been so doctored by the Roman Catholics is full of fables and lies

There are so many books which tells of the truth about the black men

But this generation believe in fables and wait for thier false prophets and yeyebrities to lead them on

They listen to lying scientists and European controlled media houses for truths

Meanwhile, the white man is so wise that he intentionally mislead the black man

Wake up, O isreal, you're the people of God

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by Mastakija(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
oga just leave the animal
he's a typical idiot
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Mastakija:
stfu
You're nothing but a senseless slave to the whites

See I don't banter low or average IQ folks like you.. What has brought white man into this ? I am saying my race needs to behave better , 90 percent of black are self centered people who never think beyond immediate gratification and that's where the problem is ...Even from your tone I can tell the kind of cut throat character you are in real life ...
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by Mastakija(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

how is he supporting Nigerian gvt mediocrity
D dude is just trying to say you're not making any sense with ur comment abt black race
Are u normal at all

Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by Mastakija(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

See I don't banter low or average IQ folks like you.. What has brought white man into this ? I am saying my race needs to behave better , 90 percent of black are self centered people who never think beyond immediate gratification and that's where the problem is ...Even from your tone I can tell the kind of cut throat character you are in real life ...
u and sense no b friends at all
Goan read what u wrote up there and stop talking trash pls
There are some kind of things u say in the right place at the right time
Me im not trying to say book is not a good thing it is
But this is looting we are talking abt
Is it book u will eat
Alot of ppl are really starving and u expect that set of ppl to choose book instead of food if they have the chance to choose any
You dont even need to have sense to know that, its a natural something be it black or white that is what they'll do.
But u saying black dont like book blablabla is bullshit...
even though they dont
Did we know anything abt books when we weren't colonised
But im pretty sure if something like this happened in europe and they looted hoodies or an European stuffs and left ankara in another store untouched u wouldn't say shit
Fyi im not trying to say looting is a good thing
But men u gaz reason well. Sometimes think and reason stuffs
Why is that Africans stuffs are been neglected
Its simple
the reason is bcus ppl like u cursed it
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by redsun(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2021
A hungry man is an angry man. Africans/blacks are hopelessly hungry, that is why they loot at every given opportunity. They are hungry because they are fundamentally ignorant as a result of reading the wrong books like the Bible and the koran.

However, a part of black South African "zombiness" could be rightly blamed for apartheid that subjected them to systematic dehumanisation that left terrible mental scars on them. Scars that will take coordinator efforts and systematic rehabilitation to heal. And setting lawless men like Zuma scot-free is not going to help the healing process.
Re: Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting by LoudlyMouthed: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2021
tolugar:
This video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Reveals Details Of Hitler’s Last Hours / Israel Stages False Flag Bombing On Saudi Refinery / Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.