Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Repositioning The negative Thinking Of Nigerian Youths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Repositioning The negative Thinking Of Nigerian Youths (178 Views)

5 Ways To Silence Your Negative Thinking / NANS Commend OOU Vice Chancellor For Repositioning The Institution / ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repositioning The negative Thinking Of Nigerian Youths by God2man2again(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Hi to all Nigerian Youths Nationwide. Let's have some discussions, arguments, and words of encouragement.

It is true Nigeria is bombarded with myriads of misfortunes, problems, hardships and so on. It doesn't mean things will go on like this forever, I believe there will be a light a the end of the tunnel, sooner or later. Other developed countries passed through this stage. Let's have a rethink.

Before discussing about repositioning, let's examine the mentality or ways of thinking common to Nigerian Youth.

1. "Nigeria is finished"

2. " I want to jappa"

3. " Nigeria is a religious country with nothing to show"

4. "Life is a risk,if you don't take risk you can make it even if it involves killing people"

5." You think I can suffer like you people suffered"

6." I want quick money"

7. " I want to ride cars"

8. "Education does not pay again'

9. " It is not what you sow you reap"

10. " Money dey Yahoo, make cool money for Yahoo"

11. " If you don't have money, don't show your face, hide your face"

12 " it is not stealing, I am collecting back the money stolen from us"

13. " What do you want to do with your degree, nothing"

14 "it is a wasting of time to go to school"

15 " Buhari must go"

16 " Nigeria must divide"

17." BIAFRA or Nothing'

18. " There is no God anywhere"

19" Prayer will not solve the problem'

20" My brother must send me money every month"

21. " I will make it by posting my account details to all social media platforms"

21" I need format to scam them"

22." How can I scam this guy, he seems to be loaded"

23"Hacking is the way to go"

24" Church is a scam"

25" Men of God are thieves"

26, if the news is not bad, it won't sell on the internet.

27. Something must kill a man.

28. Aboki know nothing.

29. I have my own life to live

The list seems to be endless.

To be continued.
Re: Repositioning The negative Thinking Of Nigerian Youths by God2man2again(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2021
The first one is "Nigeria is finished".

Nigeria is still better than Some countries in other areas, for example, South Africa crime rate is higher than Nigeria, thanks be to God they have not started grabbing your phones in broad day light even while others are watching you.

When it comes to Agriculture, Nigeria has one best fertile land in the world compare to other countries, I used to think that the Northern part of Nigeria has nothing to offer, No! The northern part has cattles that replenish the land with their faeces so that every year, their lands are renew for greater harvest.
We have not yet discovered what God has deposited in our lands.

Religion-wise, Nigeria is one the best place on Earth to move closer to God or to hear from God, we are blessed with so many great men of God, the problem is that we don't maximize all these blessings because if we do, Nigeria would have been the best country in the world.
For example, choosing of the president or any other important position we can actually asked from these men of God for direction (I believe we are doing this already but not maximally).

Education, despite our grievances about our educational system, Nigerians are well educated,home and abroad, even now if a student does not do well in the secondary school, so to say, we have better higher institutions and private universities that can brush them up to the required standards.
In Nigeria, it is not all that easy for students to gain entrance into the university or higher institutions, you will sit for WAEC, NECO, JAMB and some other tests. Some parents even go as far as registering their wards for International exams like TOEFL and other exams.
These are sufficient evidences that we take education serious.

Generally, we have challenges in Nigeria but that is not to say we are finished or we are the worst. No! I totally disagree with the assertion.
I believe with a good leader we will rise again.

God bless Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Writing An Academic Essay Do You Have Advice Or Tips For Me? / Jigawa State Institute Of Information Technology (JSIIT) Certificate & Diploma / Study In Germany �� Without Paying An Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.