Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

How I Emerged King Of Night Life-obi Cubana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Emerged King Of Night Life-obi Cubana (458 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Emerged King Of Night Life-obi Cubana by Yeskem: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2021
Speaking to Abuja Metro on how it all started, at the poolside of the Grand Cubana Hotel, Iyegbu who despite the popularity of his nightclubs and hotels loves to maintain a low profile, opined that his was a case of necessity leading to invention. “After an unsuccessful search for employment, I set up a garden where people hangout after work. From the patronage I got at that level, I knew that I could do better, if I upgraded a bit by providing quality service in a more posh environment. This led to the establishment of Ibiza in the Garki Area”, he said in his characteristic self-effacing manner. Even when he says divine providence the bigger part of his story, the soft spoken hotelier says his shouldn’t be categorised just as meteoric rise but a case of constant planing and hardwork. “People may look at what one has achieved and think that it happened like magic. But from the onset, we understood the nitty-gritty of the business. It took a lot of planing and determination to change how the business was done here in Abuja. When I was setting up Ibiza, friends said I should pour palm kernels on the ground, but I insisted on using inter-locking tiles. We invested on having a cosy interior, got good hands for the bar and kitchen department. We didn’t compromise on security. Ibiza was the first lounge to have standby cleaners in its toilets and despite how well we did then, we soon noticed that Wuse 2 was were the crowd always headed to, so we took the giant leap by opening Cubana in that neighbourhood”, he said.

He equally opined that finding one’s niche is important to exceling in Nigeria’s tough business environment. “I so much believe in the service industry in an economy like ours and most especially in a place such as Abuja which is still rated a good conferencing city and a city where people have time for leisure”, he enthused.

Read full interview @: https://frontlinenews.com.ng/how-i-became-king-of-night-life-obi-cubana/

Re: How I Emerged King Of Night Life-obi Cubana by Lattop(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Cooked
Re: How I Emerged King Of Night Life-obi Cubana by NORSYK(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2021
King of knightlife obi Cubana and Indabosky spraying money on musician in Oba yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0WZPnWWmU

(1) (Reply)

What Does Women Really Want ??? Please Watch This Video I’m Tired / "Annie Idibia Is Thel Legend And Tonto Dikeh Is A Good Wife Material" Uche Madu / Singer Harrysong Sends An Open Message To President Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.