Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Most Expensive Pizza In The World. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Most Expensive Pizza In The World. (1522 Views)

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Civet Coffee Or Kopi Luwak: World's Most Expensive Coffee From Cat's Faeces? / The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by Moscow11(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2021
That’s because it takes 72 hours to make, and it can only be made in your home by 3 Italian chefs.

But guess what? Ours cost a far less fraction and they come with various cheesy flavors and toppings.
P.S You are missing a great deal if you haven’t had a slice from our famous Tantalizers Pizza collection!
We’ve got the Pepperoni Cheese, the Super Supreme, the Chicken Supreme and many more! Simply walk into any Tantalizers outlet nationwide for a cheesy pizza experience or order via www.tantalizersng.com.

Re: Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by OkuFaba(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2021
12k dolls for just pizza??

If I buy this pizza and eat it, I'll definitely eat my sh!t that'll come after it.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by Moscow11(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
OkuFaba:

If I buy this pizza and eat it, I'll definitely eat my sh!t that'll come after it.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by Moscow11(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Moscow11:

grin grin cheesy

Interesting fact
Re: Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by Moscow11(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2021
Moscow11:
That’s because it takes 72 hours to make, and it can only be made in your home by 3 Italian chefs.

But guess what? Ours cost a far less fraction and they come with various cheesy flavors and toppings.
P.S You are missing a great deal if you haven’t had a slice from our famous Tantalizers Pizza collection!
We’ve got the Pepperoni Cheese, the Super Supreme, the Chicken Supreme and many more! Simply walk into any Tantalizers outlet nationwide for a cheesy pizza experience or order via www.tantalizersng.com.
Amazing Factsss
Re: Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by Moscow11(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Moscow11:

Wow!!!!!
Re: Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by Moscow11(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Loool
OkuFaba:

Re: Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
72 hours to make a pizza?? Na stone?? And 6million naira for pizza, are they using diamond toppings?

No matter the amount of toppings used on it, it can't take more than 12 hrs.
All these are just hype to get money-miss-roads to buy it at that exorbitant price.
Re: Most Expensive Pizza In The World. by Moscow11(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2021
CharisEleos:
72 hours to make a pizza?? Na stone?? And 6million naira for pizza, are they using diamond toppings?

No matter the amount of toppings used on it, it can't take more than 12 hrs.
All these are just hype to get money-miss-roads to buy it at that exorbitant price.

Hahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Nigerian Foodtimetable / Eat Rich Nigeria / Opportunity For Everyone: Distributors Wanted Nationwide - Nutzy Peanut Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.