Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Replacement In The Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Replacement In The Civil Service (26442 Views)

BREAKING: 2017/2018 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Forms Out / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! / Rivers State Civil Service Commission Graduate Recruitment 2017 (19 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Pipapi1: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONS/ PROJECTS

Our company A'La Bahiq Nigeria �� Limited is a new company of about 5 years based in Lagos. We are into building construction under the private partnership arrangements with individuals or organizations who have the land or old building such that we do a new building construction and agree the sharing ratios.

We have done three projects to date (two in Lagos and one in Port Harcourt) under long lease arrangements.

Recently, we have entered into another agreement with one of our private individuals to construct 3 units of terrace building and 2 units of semi-detached duplex making five units in all at one of the choice areas in Lagos state - Ogudu in Kosofe LGA.

However, due to huge investment outlay involved, we are looking for interested individuals willing to invest minimum of #2.5m and/or amounts in multiple of #2.5m with a target of raising between #100m and #125m for the project which is estimated to commence in 4th quarter 2021 or 1st quarter 2022 subject to obtaining approval from Lagos state government. This building plan approval process is on-going. Timelines for project completion is between 18 months and 24 months.

Two options we are looking at for rewarding the investors are:
1. Fixed sum interest rates on the amount invested or
2. Profit sharing in the proportion of amount contributed when the assets are sold.

Details of payment mode, asset sharing arrangements and other opportunities for investors shall be communicated during investors meeting that will be held with potential investors before individuals put their money down.

Kindly signify your interest by providing this minimum information and return to our email:
la_bahiq@yahoo.com
on or before September 1st 2021.

Name:
Contact Address:
Phone no.:
Email:
Amount to Invest:
Preferred Reward Option:

Please feel free to call me for clarifications on mobile no.
0816 256 6668.

Sincerely,
Project Management Lead
A'La Bahiq Nigeria �� Limited
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by McOluOmo: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
F
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Even if the worker is a Hausa-Fulani with School Certificate and you a PhD holder, forget it! He WILL be replaced with a First School Leaving Certificate if no one of requisite knowledge is available. You may be subordinated to him, whether you like it or not.
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by yusufmurry: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Crazeworld:
Really? So they can remove someone's name and replace with another in the civil service?

I was reading somewhere on Nairaland earlier today about a House of Reps member telling a constituent that the list for the just announced FRSC recruitment has already been submitted two months ago.

Which way for the common man in this country? cry cry cry

And you doubted it. Government recruitment is now left at the mercy of politicians because that's where they show their strength to their people.

I will soon announce how I got a job on merit against all odds and already made list. Don't give up. Most times, it's just your data & small time

7 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by missionmex(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
ozidy1:
Its possible na but what was the offence of the person, make they no scam u. Better find out what they person did because its difficult to replace someone who is in active service unless people that have retired
it's possible he got another job.

1 Like

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by ivandragon: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
There is nothing like replacement in the Nigeria civil service, at least not officially.

It is just a term used to justify recruitment of new personnel & to cut corners so as not to advertise vacancies.

2 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by akanbiaa(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
seniormallam:
In federal government work, when someone leave before retirement I.e resigned, they are replaced, this now turned to what directors called SLOT, they sell it very high Price, the paramilitary agencies even have a particular period they recruit to fill up every available space for deceased and resigned staff
Even over 70% of fresh recruitments is now slotted while the remaining requires a high level of connection or buying of job slots or bribing those that are in charge of all the process a new staff must follow to be bona-fide staff. It is well ,if you don't have a way to get government job just improve your skills to earn a living, or invest in a lucrative business of be an entrepreneur or try private organizations that will help your skills and experience.

2 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by jacobjamie(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
In the Federal system , when someone leave before retirement ,resigned, or get fired ,is are late ,the system is said to be short of staffs , the recruitment is called “replacement “ every agencies have a particular period they recruit to fill up every available space for deceased and resigned staff.

3 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by mrkia(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
EFCC oooo! come ooo!! Here is one ghost worker in embryo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Prime1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don't think it is possible in civil service.
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by luxxy2: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bros it is not possible again. Before yes not now no. Every civil servant is well documented on the ippis. Name linked with the bvn. It is impossible don't try it or waste your money

3 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Benjay85(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
highbee02:
How possible is it to replace someone in the Civil Service? If possible, how do I go about it? The person has ND certificate and I have B.Sc.

Share your experience
call me on 09039306360..... Just try and call

1 Like

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by correctyourself(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
ednut1:
These kind of topics are not need on fp. Glorifying corruption

Well said.
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Benjay85(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
meetgaya:
Following
try and call this number 09039306360
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by guy222: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is an incomplete question, did the person died or resign or was he sake?
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Replacement can be done if there is vacancy, but for you to replace someone that's not possible since you can't use the person's file number.
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Florasilver: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
That is corruption
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
yusufmurry:

And you doubted it. Government recruitment is now left at the mercy of politicians because that's where they show their strength to their people.

I will soon announce how I got a job on merit against all odds and already made list. Don't give up. Most times, it's just your data & small time
Pls quote me when you do.

1 Like

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by IkAnthony14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
I'm giving out a FREE Ebook about actionable steps to earn money from the internet.

If you're interested, you can send me an email
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by berryPee(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is one of the reasons we have half-baked personnel all over the public sectors
Crazeworld:
Really? So they can remove someone's name and replace with another in the civil service?

I was reading somewhere on Nairaland earlier today about a House of Reps member telling a constituent that the list for the just announced FRSC recruitment has already been submitted two months ago.

Which way for the common man in this country? cry cry cry
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Teenaira: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raxxye:
Why do you want to replace the person? Is he sick or dead?

If you replace a ghost worker, then he becomes a real worker grin grin grin
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by kolakolex: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kelamma:
Nna eh! Is that what 'replacement' in civil service is ? I thought replacement was an unofficial recruitment to beef up staff due to little spaces created by retirements and deaths.

Well, what do I know. This is Nigeria after all.

Same here . I have not seen where someone in active service is replaced.

1 Like

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ghost worker.
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by vikgreen01(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don’t understand how the thing is done till now they’ve been explaining to me I still don’t understand. One was brought to my family notice but It came with outrageous amount of about 1.3M plus they needed someone with degree of 2016 and my two sis graduated in 2018 while I graduated in 2019 so we kuku look away. Infact this is the third time such is been brought to us the first two slot we were introduced to four month ago came with price of 4M and 1M respectively.

So Op with what I have been hearing it’s possible depending on the people handling it but costly!!!

Nd if u can sell the slot to me I have ND certificate too grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by ejimatic: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
highbee02:
How possible is it to replace someone in the Civil Service? If possible, how do I go about it? The person has ND certificate and I have B.Sc.

Share your experience
. What do you mean by replacement? In the civil service Mr A is A Mr B is B replacement is not possible on duty .Howewver if rectuit is taking place names can be substituted for other names
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by BrainSanitizer: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
highbee02:

Share your experience
Once upon a time, my friend called me that there was replacement going on in the federal civil service. I contacted a very influential man I know and asked him to help my friend secure a slot. This was his reply:
"There's nothing like replacement in the civil service.
Government only recruit people."
I wanted to believe him. I almost did. But my friend insisted that there was actually replacement going on.
I had to contact someone else who I met during the course of my activism.
Long story short, my guy got the job.

Beware of people who'll ask you to pay #50k or #100k for a slot.
Real jobs are a lot more expensive than that.
Shine your eye.
If you've got money to pay, there're always slots.
Never give anyone money until you're sure that the slot exists and that they're capable of securing it for you.
In fact if possible, appointment letter for hand, money for hand.
Don't quote me, I didn't say there's something called replacement.

3 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by optimistic0001: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
You are correct, that is what it is, the OP is about to be scam. You can't replace anyone in civil service, people are only recruited in secret to cover or beef up staff strength due to retirement and deaths. In most cases, the position are not much. You can't replace anyone actively working.

Kelamma:
Nna eh! Is that what 'replacement' in civil service is ? I thought replacement was an unofficial recruitment to beef up staff due to little spaces created by retirements and deaths.

Well, what do I know. This is Nigeria after all.

1 Like

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by My360Career: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Customer service Job

Our client is a leading digital credit finance company in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria. Our client is a Multinational conglomerate with offices in the Americas, Asian and Africa. At the moment in Nigeria, This client is looking to fill the positions below:

1. Tele Sales Officer
2. Loan Collector Officer
3. Loan Verification Recovery Officer
4. Tele Sales Marketing Officer
5. Contact center
6. Customer Service Representative

QUALIFICATION:
• Diploma or OND or HND/BSC in any reputable Institution,
•Minimum 2-5 years of significant and relevant experience.
•Must have worked within the corporate settings before
• Must have good verbal communications skills.

SKILL SPECIFICATIONs:
• Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Ability to analyse data.

HOW TO APPLY

We are an equal opportunity employer without any form of discriminatory stand on age, race, colour, disability and sexual orientation as protected by the law. Only qualified candidates should apply.

Application can be sent by filling this form https://forms.gle/d6gGuGnRgpsfHrkX9

Finally, if you cannot use a Computer, DO NOT APPLY

Good Luck

highbee02:

Share your experience
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by ofordegreat(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
highbee02:

Share your experience

The Nigerian Public Service Rules (PSR) which guides public and civil servants employed under the federal government of Nigeria (as much as I know) does not recognize such things as "replacement" in the context you referred to.

1 Like

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by highbee02: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
highbee02:

Share your experience

Thanks to the moderator for pushing this topic to the fp

I just want to assist somebody who's jobless without collecting a dime. I got a fresh state appointment after working for over 10 years in Local Government. This is due to the disparity in the monthly take home.

Thanks for your contributions
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Ten06(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
It is impossible unless you go through corruptive means which is possible in this our clime
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by highbee02: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
ejimatic:
. What do you mean by replacement? In the civil service Mr A is A Mr B is B replacement is not possible on duty .Howewver if rectuit is taking place names can be substituted for other names

Thanks, it's the name, cadre and other information that will be changed. Just to enter the person's name in the payroll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / Why You Must Lie On Job Interviews And What You Must Lie About / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.