Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) (23099 Views)

Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) / Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Didn't even know there was an Olowu of Kuta.

I know Olowu of Owu kingdom.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Unibener: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Blackman7:

I totally agree with you on this. All the demented Igbo pigs terrorist should be eliminated . There god king hunchback scammer leader must be executed publicly televised on live TV.

Try to visit a psychiatrist soon.
You really need it.

1 Like

Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kabiyesi O Ese Gan
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by duro4chang(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lori iro. Nothing good Will come out of it. Shit!!!
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Olowu of Kuta is the modern day Afonja !
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Naijaolosho2: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Kill all the terrorist.... IPOB, ESN and hang their leader MNK for peaceful Nigeria

If anybody says igboho or mnk are the problems of Nigeria,the person is a big f**l and a terrorist supporter.

Guy stop making foolish comments here,Na mnk kill you for your previous life?
Cow.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Praxis758: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Did this Olowu Kuta have military background?

Someone should please educate me.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by beejayodus(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Praxis758:
Did this Olowu Kuta have military background?

Someone should please educate me.
No, the Kabiyesi does not have a military background. However, he grew up in the North and became close to many top military officers of northern extraction, particularly IBB. In fact, he's one of the IBB boys. I guess his network of friends in the military still stands till date.

1 Like

Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by porthouse7(f): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raymond0008:
This Oba like gum body, and this is also sponsored post because it’s gonna hit front page. Been friends to buratai and this one or is this Oba an ex military?
same thought going through my mind, I covered a press conference @ radison blu for him 2 years ago, he invited local and international press with incentives.... All about defending Nigeria unity and promoting d military... A real money man

1 Like

Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Praxis758: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
beejayodus:
No, the Kabiyesi does not have a military background. However, he grew up in the North and became close to many top military officers of northern extraction, particularly IBB. In fact, he's one of the IBB boys. I guess his network of friends in the military still stands till date.

Thanks for this clarification

Little wonder why his actions and uterances are pro-North.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Julianaa: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dmavin:
Please wake me up when Herdsmen and Bandits stop killing guys
Abeg Jari I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/dmavin

you are advertising your work without examples?
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Badonasty(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
This particular King likes to famz the army I just don’t know why
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Judolisco(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jst shows that buratai handpicked dis man not buhari
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Olameen1713: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raymond0008:
This Oba like gum body, and this is also sponsored post because it’s gonna hit front page. Been friends to buratai and this one or is this Oba an ex military?

He was one of the IBB boys them.. No class at all.

1 Like

Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
He can't even guarantee security, for himself...... wink

1 Like

Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by ibietela2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Renew commitment as what?
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by ofiko123(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nice one... May God help Nigerian soldiers...
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by SocialJustice: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Prosperous111:
Yoruba king go meet fulani for him office for abuja angry

Ni aye atijo ile ni oba man joko si
As in.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Vado(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
beejayodus:

All betrayers posing as Yoruba Obas have one similar things in common:

Olofa of Offa - business interests in the north with the likes of Dangote, Muslim.

Olowu of Kuta - grew up in the north & made friends with their political class & elites, Muslim.

Oluwo of Iwo - hobnobs with the northern monarch, pays homage to the Sultan. Throws his kith under the bus at will. Calls himself an Emir. Muslim.

I believe the mark that Yoruba Judases bear is pretty evident.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by b3llo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
This particular oba is close to Buratai n now Yahaya.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Ojemalad(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ndlistic:
Chief of Army Staff meets Olowu of Kuta, renews commitment to Nation’s security

The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya has renewed his commitment to the country’s armed forces to sustain the peaceful co-existence of Nigerians irrespective of ethnic, religious, cultural and political differences.

Yahaya stated this on Friday when he received the Olowu of Kuta, Oba Ahmed Oyelude Tegbosun III, who paid him a courtesy visit in his office, at the Army Headquarters, Abuja.

The Chief of Army Staff further lauded traditional rulers in the country for their fatherly role and rising above primordial sentiments on matters affecting national
security and the corporate existence of Nigeria. He added that their tremendous role goes a long way in mitigating security challenges in different parts of the country.

Lt General Yahaya commended the consistent efforts of the Olowu of
the Kuta Kingdom in supporting the military and security forces in the country and said that his efforts of building bridges of understanding among Nigerians are
worthy of emulation

The Chief of Army Staff further lauded traditional rulers in the country for their fatherly role and rising above primordial sentiments on matters affecting national
security and the corporate existence of Nigeria. He added that their tremendous role goes a long way in mitigating security challenges in different parts of the country.

Lt General Yahaya commended the consistent efforts of the Olowu of
the Kuta Kingdom in supporting the military and security forces in the country and said that his efforts of building bridges of understanding among Nigerians are
worthy of emulation
Old news everywhere.

Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by akdjr(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
waka many business anywhere in Africa
I waka many business anywhere in Africa
North and South them get them policies
One Christian and the other one Muslim
Anywhere the Muslims them they reign
Na Senior Alhaji na him be Director
Anywhere the Christians them they reign
Na the best friend to Bishop na him be Director
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Oshokalo: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
I com check if he will postrate
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by ajl: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oloriburuku who will sell his people out went to visit one of our enemies. His kinsmen just visited one of our towns last night and did their usual evil. No one at the federal or state level is doing anything. The military some days ago opened fire in AR Ladipo market in Lagos causing some death over the return of a product a military man bought over 8 months ago, and was forcefully trying to get it accepted back. We know bastards when we see one.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by OGAStacks2021: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Kill all the terrorist.... IPOB, ESN and hang their leader MNK for peaceful Nigeria
it's you that should hanged
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Kaymansion(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
They lookalike though grin
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Omodua(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
And your Bokoharam, Armed bandits, Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers terrorizing North should be left to roam streets and pampered, but peaceful IPOB/ESN agitating for freedom from Fulani hegemony should be dealt with,abi? Don't worry, very soon northern overbearing in Nigeria's political affairs shall come to an end.
Re: Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Vado:

All betrayers posing as Yoruba Obas have one similar things in common:

Olofa of Offa - business interests in the north with the likes of Dangote, Muslim.

Olowu of Kuta - grew up in the north & made friends with their political class & elites, Muslim.

Oluwo of Iwo - hobnobs with the northern monarch, pays homage to the Sultan. Throws his kith under the bus at will. Calls himself an Emir. Muslim.

I believe the mark that Yoruba Judases bear is pretty evident.

Non Yoruba dictating for Yoruba. See Yoruba life in the market. Continue allowing those that have nothing but evil agenda to destroy us. Who are you to tell us what to do. I think you should be thinking how to rescue kanu or igboho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Hated School Failed Waec & Almost Became A Mechanic / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.